The Official Hungarian Grand Prix 2009 Thread **SPOILERS**

Posted by EC83 
well, as they say, don't let the truth get in the way of a good story...

X (@ed24f1)
They... what... how? Brain go melt now. Did not do the research ahoy!
He needs an op for skull damage.

[www.autosport.com]

Somehow I dont think he will be fit for a few races, question is will ferrari put MS in the car for the next race and would he do it. No testing or anything and a car that can not win.
SchueyFan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> matt3454 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Briere Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Fincent Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > >

> > > >
> > > > Notice both the accelerator and brake fully
> > > down
> > > > after the impact.
> > >
> > > Brake display is like an on/off switch,
> either
> > 0%
> > > or 100% so that's not accurate
> >
> >
> > No its not
>
> yes, it is - look at any of the Onboard Videos
> from this year
>
> [www.formula1.com]

Apologies. I thought you were talking about throttle and brake.

Haha lol. Pretty accurate story. ;)

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
marcl Wrote:
> Somehow I dont think he will be fit for a few
> races, question is will ferrari put MS in the car
> for the next race and would he do it. No testing
> or anything and a car that can not win.

i'm sure they will ask him - but it will depend on how long he is off i suppose. if it is one or two races, i'd say they would maybe give one each to Badoer and Gene. It would be quite ironic if Badoer finally got to drive the Ferrari, 10 years after being rejected for Salo.

If it is until the end of the season though, they might ask Schumacher to come back and do a couple of races. I would love to see a Kimi/Schumi match up, and i'm sure Kimi would rise to the occasion. Another alternative would be to either get a very young driver (they tested a few Italian F3 drivers last year), or even someone like Liuzzi with an Italian connection. Apart from that, who else is free... JV? ;)

X (@ed24f1)
Montoya?

Alonso stopping lap 12
Vettel & most others around lap 19
Button around lap 25

Won't Schumacher/Montoya/JV will need a FIA Super License?
mclarenaustralia Wrote:
> Won't Schumacher/Montoya/JV will need a FIA Super
> License?

i doubt they would expire, at least not in 3 years.

X (@ed24f1)
Tbhn i'd not be surprised to see Schumi around, Massa and him are like brothers, tho if it happens, someone would end up jumping to conclusions inevitably.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2009 07:03PM by Rodrigo007.
Montoya and JV?? How'd there names come into this...

Button didnt sound too confident about the fuel load he had, saying they had not driven with that amount of fuel onboard during the weekend. For me I hope Lewis can jump Alonso, Vettel and Webber, and then Heikki and Kimi jump at least one of the RedBulls and dont lap too much quicker than Jenson.

I reckon despite that it could be a 1-2 for RedBull, however the fight for the 3rd spot will be awesome.

The general belief is that this will be a 3 stopper right??

If Brave JB can do a two-stopper here. If he can stay within 10seconds of Vettel or the leading RedBull before they pit I reckon he could do well.

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
according to tv news massa's operation went well. he's still in intensive care but apparently the doctors think that he will fully recover

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
First Henry Surtees' fatal accident and now this scare for Massa. Its a concern that twice in a week we have two incidents including drivers being stuck on the helmet by debris.

All the best Massa, not always been his biggest fan but noone likes to see this in racing. Hopefully he makes a full recovery.

JV??

I personally would love to see Jos Verstappen in that Ferrari......

And I do hope Massa will make a quick recovery..
car weights:[fia.com]
I would love to see Schumacher back.........But, how about Bourdais?? LOL

I really hope Massa has a speedy and full recovery........I've come to respect the guy a lot after last season (Valencia, Monaco, Brazil)
Brawn will be hoping Lewis gets the lead and holds them all up then JB can jump ahead when the rest pit.
I really hope Badoer finally gets a shot, he deserves it after being tester for what seemed like an eternity.

I very much doubt MS will get back into the car. He hasn't driven at all with the new car. Also, what if he gets trashed? It would be like Nigel Mansells situation. That certainly hasn't done his reputation any good.

Never make comebacks, they're bad.
Nickv Wrote:
> I really hope Badoer finally gets a shot, he
> deserves it after being tester for what seemed
> like an eternity.
>
> I very much doubt MS will get back into the car.
> He hasn't driven at all with the new car. Also,
> what if he gets trashed? It would be like Nigel
> Mansells situation. That certainly hasn't done his
> reputation any good.
>
> Never make comebacks, they're bad.

In testing in the previous years he was good. But if they do give him a chance why not? I mean he's their tester too and he's in good shape seeing as he's been racing anyway. Badoer's has had too much time off and I'd doubt he'd be up there with the others. Give MS and LB both a chance, see what happens. Although I'd really love to see the words MSC on the timing screens
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy