The Official Hungarian Grand Prix 2009 Thread **SPOILERS**

Posted by EC83 
IWE Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Its in finnish, but they mention Daily Mail as
> original source..

The Mail's entire section on this reads as follows:

"Ferrari are considering withdrawing their other driver, Kimi Raikkonen, from today's race."

Added to the fact that whatever the Daily Fail says, pretty much the opposite will happen. ;-)
i don't think this is necessary tbh, and i doubt Massa would want this to happen either.

X (@ed24f1)
Onto happy news, its hot hot hot in Budapest.

Go Rubinio and Jenson :D:D:D!! If JB can stay with the leading group a podium is a strong chance. As for Rubens, is he one stopping? I doubt that but you never know!

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Here's a very rough Google Translation of what IWE just posted on the link:

Ferrari driver Felipe Massan injury-time in time accident has shocked the Ferrari camp as thoroughly, that the Italian team in the days of the Hungarian GP ratio is uncertain.

- Ferrari will consider another driver Kimi Räikkösen be withdrawn from the competition today, writes the British Journal of Daily Mail.

Health of the mass is moved in a very contradictory information. Hospital sources have even talked about the danger of life, but Ferrari has disputed that. Mass of the state has promised more information today.

Massan skull fracture has been cut from last night and the driver is vaivutettu coma and put on the breathing machine.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
That picture of Massa with the helmet on is quite unsettling, especially when you see the damage to the actual helmet, and Eddie Jordan really shouldn't be in front of the cameras today, flippancy with accidents just isn't on.

I hope Raikkosen does race, I'd love to see him in action!

Massa in a stable condition...further update later...just from the updates we're getting I'd say it's more serious than people realise. All speculation until something definitive comes out, but I wonder will we see Massa racing again, especially when he's having a child at the moment.
Massa is young, he will recover well and I have no doubt we will see him in an F1 car racing again.

At the moment there is nothing to suggest otherwise, he is stable and all the precautionary methods are being undertaken.

The latest from our reliable news sites is that he wasn't awakened this morning, he's still in a coma. Good news is that there were no complications throughout the night after the operation. He'll be CT scanned again soon. The rest of his family is on its way here to Budapest. (As only his brother accompanied him at this race).
good to hear that felipe's getting better, he's a really good racer since his start in 2002. any words of ferrari using a spare driver like badoer?
Good race in prospect. Hope Fernando gets a good start and leads the first stint at least(It has to be said also it was a brilliant performance in quali from him).
RedBull looking very strong, as usual.
Hope the KERS cars can make great starts as well - that could have some interesting results.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2009 01:52PM by EC83.
Did anyone just have an "Oh goodness" moment seeing that wheel?
Bad mistake by Renault there

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Arg, Leggard what a tit "He's in real trouble now he cut accross the corner!" - He was getting out the way of the toro rosso you idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@SpaceAce: Yeah I thought the same thing, Bernie will be fuming!

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2009 02:23PM by Willb.
Alonso may now kill....

GPGSL WDC Season 4
FAIL REDBULL!
ARGH!
FAIL MUCH

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Kimi's having a great race

yeah Kimi is doing well but he will maybe get penalty after the race, so that's it.
Wow... Ferrari vs Mclaren... Is it possible!?

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Whats happened to Brawn and RedBull!!!

Mclaren, Ferrari, Williams all certainly quicker today.

yeah, quite weird. I thought Red Bull to be quicker than this after what they showed in quali.
SHUTUP BBC
Go have your Hamilton babies elsewhere

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy