GPGSL S7 [SEASON COMPLETED!!!] Rule Changes Announced For S8.

Posted by GPGSL 
Yeah, I think I agree there, but due to another reason. We have Aston Martin Racing for example, that's a similar case but I don't see a problem in that. I just somehow miss the reference to Minardi in Scuderia Minardi. I mean, it's your team and you don't even drive with Minardi motors ;-) So, it's just so out of the blue. But as already has been said, it's your decision.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
How about Van Smirren Minardi? You keep VSM, van Smirren and Minardi too, best of all worlds :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Rico schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Whoa, only 3 races left? Where stays the time :O

+1, hard to believe that the end is near :-o

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
GPGSL Hungarian Grand Prix

Free Practice

The GPGSL circus rolled into Budapest this week with a few personnel changes due to activity penalties, but lets get straight into the action.

Brunner is first to leave the pitlane.

Of course this means he takes the fastest time, albeit briefly.

Kittleson soon blitzes Bruner's time.

Scala takes 2nd but is some considerable time off the Kittleson's pace.

Ingers uses his championship leading machinery to good use and take 1st place.

Mills takes 2nd position in his TNR.

Paddock puts his MPR into the top 3, but is still nearly half a second off the pace.

Paddock's young padawan beats his master's time for 3rd.

All the 4's for McGregor and MAC Racing.

Davies joins his team mate in the top 5!

Team Shadow's champion elect Kederer goes close with 2nd.

Van Smirren uses his team's massive boost in taking 3rd as he contemplates his teams name.

John Warrington maybe retiring from racing at the end of the season, but he's still got quite a turn of speed as he makes it a AMR 1-2.

As most of the cars go for a second timed lap, Ingers gets oh so close to his first time.

Kederer moves back into 2nd.

The Minardi's can of whoop-ass hasn't gone bang yet, van Smirren improves to 4th.

The first round of laps are over.

New boy Joshua Copeman moves into 5th position.

Warrington makes it an AMR 1-2 again.

Van Smirren continues to improve, he's now less than a tenth off 1st place.

Copeman still 5th, but improves slightly.

On his second timed lap van Smirren gets closer still, even taking 2nd place.

2nd round over.

Warrington gets to within 2 thousandths of 2nd place.

Then nearly takes first!

But Ingers moves the goal posts again though.

Stay tuned for the official results of Free Practice.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
GPGSL Hungarian Grand Prix

Free Practice Results

Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for round 16, German Grand Prix, Hungaroring are now open. The closing date will be two days after the Hungarian GP has been posted. For team boost please use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - Nürburgring". For drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Nürburgring". Boost Applications must be sent to the GPGSL.

NOTE: All future boost windows will close at least 2 days after the current main race has been posted.

SEASON 7 Race Calendar and Weather Percentage

The GPGSL reserves the right to change venues for S7

Round 01: Melbourne - Australian GP - Ed Greenhalgh - Aston Martin Racing
Round 02: Surfers Paradise - Gold Coast GP - Ed Greenhalgh - Aston Martin Racing
Round 03: Suzuka - Japanese GP - Charrel Jalving - Martini Paddock Racing
Round 04: Montreal - Canadian GP - Norbert Horváth - True North Racing
Round 05: Road America - United States GP - Ruben Greidanus - Team Shadow Subaru
Round 06: Paul Ricard - French GP - Marko Aleksander - Team Shadow Subaru
Round 07: Zandvoort - Dutch GP - Glen Sheppard - True North Racing
Round 08: Spa-Francorchamps - Belgian GP - Ed Greenhalgh - Aston Martin Racing
Round 09: Dijon - Swiss GP - Ed Greenhalgh - Aston Martin Racing
Round 10: Monza - Italian GP - John Warrington - Aston Martin Racing
Round 11: Imola - San Marino GP - Ed Greenhalgh - Aston Martin Racing
Round 12: Interlagos - South American GP - Ed Greenhalgh - Aston Martin Racing
Round 13: Phillip Island - Oceanic GP - John Maverick - Martini Paddock Racing
Round 14: A1-Ring - Austrian GP - Ed Greenhalgh - Aston Martin Racing
Round 15: Hungaroring - Hungarian GP AI Errors 40 Weather 0%
Round 16: Nürburgring - German GP AI Errors 40 Weather 75%
Round 17: Silverstone - British GP AI Errors 40 Weather 0% Silverstone 2009 by Willb

So close to a point! It's certainly an improvement over my recent results :-)

Hope the team got some good data for the race drivers.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Point for both Christel drivers, good to see you guys still performing as usual whilst im away ;-)

Not so strong a result for snake... but hopefully me and glen will pick it up for quali :)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
By my calculations Tobias Kederer is the S6 World Test Driver. Congratulations! (H) (B)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Maverick's comment on the free practice

After spending the full free practice at the command section, John Maverick wasn't so pleased with the result of the free practice.

"Of course I had hoped for more from Dan and Andrei. At least we got both cars in the points, but 9th and 12th isn't MPR's aim. AMR looks really strong again, so does Kederer of course. That guy is really stunning and I look forward to race against him next season. Also Minardi looks strong with their massive boost. They might be capable to surprise us all. I guess for them it's fly or blow, and honestly, I wouldn't mind Minardi showing a good pace as long as they stay behind us. Either way it'll be a hard race for all of us."

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
A really good result for Jake, while Dominic is still trying to get used to his new machinery. His full potential hasn't been seen yet, IMO.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Good work Stuart!

X (@ed24f1)
John Warrington Statement

Very happy with second in practice in Hungary. Hopefully I can do well in the race and get one last win before I retire from racing duties. As of this point I have not been offered a testing role so will be taking a well earned break from the series.

Snake Motorsports

Not good, not good. We are looking for improvement in quali!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
at least we're not last...

My GPGSL Career
8th and 11th for our team, just not goos enough...

We need to find a better setup to make a good qualy.
Well, that's an ok result...

Points will come for you, Dominic. Don't worry about that :-)

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
ok, 19th place. Looked better after the first runs, but what do i expect? The points were coming all of a sudden.

Also, i'd like to quote the boost-announciation ;)

Applications for team and driver boosts for round 16, German Grand Prix, Hungaroring are now open.
Should be Nürburgring, if i'm not mistaken ^^
Woohoo, champion!! Big thanks to the whole team who did a fantastic job all over the season! Now it's partytime (H)

Stoopid schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> By my calculations Tobias Kederer is the S6 World
> Test Driver. Congratulations! (H) (B)

Thanks, Stu (B)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
I'm Well chuffed with the free practice result, can't believe I got some points on my return. That result should also bode well for qualifying.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy