GPGSL S7 [SEASON COMPLETED!!!] Rule Changes Announced For S8.

Posted by GPGSL 
Moderately satisfied with 13th...

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Nice coverage! I like the format :)

On the result, I found myself cheering again! And that with 8th and 12th. Pretty awesome result for a team that hasn't had much of luck lately - let's hope they can at least maintain position and hopefully improve!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Thanks for the comments about the qualy coverage. I have been thinking about doing it this way for a while, it takes a little more sorting, but I think the end result gives equal coverage to every driver.

The race has been run and won. I will sort screenies out tomorrow night now though.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Statement from Gareth McCarthy:

I'm absoletly thrilled to be joining such a strong series, and in particular thankful for the opportunity to get a short taste with Minardi before, all going well, a full season with another team for S8. Looking to getting into the car and providing what I can for the team.
Man with that boost i couldnt find myself in the top half of the mix. Sucks!
Nice coverage, Stu. Very informative, and everyone is mentioned (Y)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
front row, terrific.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Return on the cards?

Monil Santilal has hinted at a supposed comeback to the GPGSL series at a small race near his home town. After being spotted by the media whilst trying to be supposedly low key, he looked a lot more in shape. When questioned, his answer gave alot more than he would've liked.

"Yeah, I've been feeling the pull to the series for a while. There was an option to return back to the scene but that fell through due to commitments which I couldn't get out of. If there's a team out there, I would love to get back in to those cars. Test or a race drive, anything to get the blood pumping once again."

With seats available at quite a few teams, it's worth wondering where he'll probably end up.

Source: M.S.
© THE HOUR GLASS

----------

Who wants a lovely qualified driver for their team ;). I've got an Arai 05 Helmet already which would need a few sponsor changes depending on the team. It doesn't have to be this year, I'm happy to wait until the next season too :).
Interesting... ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
It would be good to see you back Monil!

X (@ed24f1)
Monil back... that is very tempting!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Holiday Notice:

4 July - 23 August

Just to let you know I'll be on holidays from these times, but I still should have internet at irregular intervals, so certainly won't be completely invisible in this time.

X (@ed24f1)
Too late :P

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
I'm glad that our team pace looks to have carried over into qualifying. I hope to be able to challenge for the top spot in a testers session soon as well.
Ooh everyone fighting over Monil lol

It's nice to be popular though isn't it? ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2012 09:49PM by Stoopid.
Okay. Windows partition fixed...yay! I should be able to run races for next season. I am interested in videoing techniques however. Do people tend to use fraps, which lags my poor old iMac out to the max, or use the ingame replay system to video the race without lag issues?

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

CaptinFranko Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Okay. Windows partition fixed...yay! I should be
> able to run races for next season. I am interested
> in videoing techniques however. Do people tend to
> use fraps, which lags my poor old iMac out to the
> max, or use the ingame replay system to video the
> race without lag issues?

I also wish to know...fraps makes it a little slow for me. Should be fine for screenshots, but isn't ideal for videos.

Oh, I'll volunteer to do the next race as well, if everything's working fine. :)

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
fraps and gp4 isn't ideal indeed. i also have huge performance issues even on a decent machine. i heard msi afterburner is quite good for recording videos, never tried it myself though.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Incident 2k9 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> CaptinFranko Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Okay. Windows partition fixed...yay! I should
> be
> > able to run races for next season. I am
> interested
> > in videoing techniques however. Do people tend
> to
> > use fraps, which lags my poor old iMac out to
> the
> > max, or use the ingame replay system to video
> the
> > race without lag issues?
>
> I also wish to know...fraps makes it a little slow
> for me. Should be fine for screenshots, but isn't
> ideal for videos.
>
> Oh, I'll volunteer to do the next race as well, if
> everything's working fine. :)

I dont even know if its possible to use the replay that the game makes, but my limited knowledge of all things GP4 tells me that it must surely get dumped or saved somewhere. If not, then I really cant video races.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

That's interesting... i've never had performance issues with fraps and gp4 together except when my hard-drive was nearly full, but that would happen regardless of what game it was. So generally the two work really well with me as long as i have enough space for all the footage.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy