GPGSL S7 [SEASON COMPLETED!!!] Rule Changes Announced For S8.

Posted by GPGSL 
Owen Edwards @oensan 2h
Yes, come on! 4th place, best of the rest. Not a bad way to repay the faith shown in me by the big boss @danm.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!
Well that won't do at all, it seems that we started the season well but can't keep up now. Roll on next season.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Very pleased with 5th considering how difficult it is to overtake at this track :)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

awesome race jack, very well done mate (Y)

dismal race for me. i have no idea what went wrong, the boost seemed to have no effect.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
CaptinFranko Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well that won't do at all, it seems that we
> started the season well but can't keep up now.
> Roll on next season.

I'm hoping in a few weeks time at Silverstone my special helmet can gain me a few tenths!

We've had worse races, but I really can't be pleased with this result..

I was kinda feeling like Montoya challenging Schumacher. JW isn't having his best season, yes, but he's a former champ in a winning car. I wasn't so dissapointed to lose to him, a bit perhaps for losing a point but well, it was a nice fight. Now I can tell my grandchildren ;)

In general it was not very good, Rodrigo got 2 points but I expected more from a track that doesn't demand power as much as grip. Oh well, off to the Nurburgring!

Ps.: And my biggest congratulations for Ed, of course, well deserved winner :-)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
One of SCR's worst races.

I think the one stop 'glitch' has to be fixed for next season, maybe by having one stop for everyone rather than two?
That is a topic that was brought up already and will be discussed close to the end of the season. But so far it seems likely that the races will be shortened a little bit (to make RD's life easier) and put down to one stop to avoid this bug in the future.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Superb to defend my championship, it's obviously something that hasn't been done in this series which makes it particularly special. It's been a very strong season, so my thanks goes to the team for setting up a fantastic environment to work in. I'm really sorry for John that the pitstop bug returned as he deserved a better result.

Of course as we've discussed before, I do want to look into ways to limit my performance for next season, because that will probably benefit everyone.

Carlitox Wrote:
> Ps.: And my biggest congratulations for Ed, of
> course, well deserved winner :-)

Thanks very much!

X (@ed24f1)
Final results? Tables?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
What can I say? It probably is a good thing I won't race the last two races, really need some testing to improve my performance.

mortal Wrote:
> Final results? Tables?

Just sorting them out now Mal :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
hey, one idea:
how about changing a rule to allow everyone to choose from 1-stop-strategy and 2-stop-strategy? So that there isn't a specific pit-stop-number but two.
Greetings
Silverman
GPGSL Hungarian Grand Prix - Official Results

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/01/2012 05:48PM by GPGSL.
No, too much work before each race unfortunately. During the break we'll look at making some changes.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
xSilvermanx Wrote:
> hey, one idea:
> how about changing a rule to allow everyone to
> choose from 1-stop-strategy and 2-stop-strategy?
> So that there isn't a specific pit-stop-number but
> two.
> Greetings
> Silverman

There is no way to do that. You can enter the percentage of cars that do a one stop or two stop, but GP4 randomly chooses which cars do which.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
actually this is what i meant xD

sorry for speaking that vague and unclear ^^
let GP4 randomly choose, so there isn't a problem with unwanted one-stopper.
I think people would complain if they ended up on the strategy seen to be the least worthwhile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!
Looks like Ben and Dean swapped pace from qualy to race. (cant see all the pics, yh yh i know its m internet :P). Good race for Ben, but we need more points. I hope we can take some solid double point finishes in the last 2 races to kep 6th in the constructors.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy