GPGSL S7 [SEASON COMPLETED!!!] Rule Changes Announced For S8.

Posted by GPGSL 
A nice and different coverage,

+1

like this design, looks good with a summary for each driver. No one is let out.

As much as i like the design, i hate the result for Scala...
no of us 4 drivers was fast anytime this weekend so far. Hope that this changes, but honestly...
Nice result for our boys in Quali, here's hoping we can turn that into some serious points in the race! Great job by the boss too, stepping straight back into the car and showing he's lost none of his pace. Shaping up to be a decent weekend for Christel VXR!

unhappy....
oensan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Owen Edwards @oensan 32m
> Delighted with our Top 10 starting position. Good
> luck to @nhorry in his home race tomorrow.

Thank you, Owen, I'll need luck to win the race...
not too bad imho. i hope the the boost works out better in the race. also, as already said: great coverage, like it a lot!

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Qualy was quite poorly, only with some luck and good pace we will be able to score some points, but I doubt that we will be able to do what Alonso/Schumacher did this afternoon...

Yep, fairly happy with an 8th spot starting place.
Nice format for presenting qualifying too! Simple, and straight to the point. I like it!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
6th and 14th for our guys. Even with +8 bhp boost the lads are far apart after qualy :p

Enough reasons to be happy though. A good amount of points are for the taking. Lets hope our mechanics had the right ccalculations about the durability of the engines with the amount of boost we have.

ANNOUNCEMENT

For the last two races a young promising driver, Gareth McCarthy from Sydney, Australia will join me in the test team. He is looking to gain some valuable experience before joining another team for Season 8. The teamowner of this un-named team will probarly soon come with an announcement aswell.

Gareth had some words for the press:

"I'm very excited for the opportunity to be joining a team with such a strong reputation within the series. I look forward to providing the team with some valuable feedback and personally for me, gaining some experience. I promise NOT to put into the wall "

OT: Fingers crossed for a good race !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Is there also an account name for Gareth McCarthy please? Otherwise I can't link him at the first page.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
JohnMaverick Wrote:
> Is there also an account name for Gareth McCarthy
> please? Otherwise I can't link him at the first
> page.

I believe that it's gareth...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Decent performance by Glen and medium for me, hopefully some good points in for both of us! Interesting duel ahead with Jack in front of me ;)

Really liked the quali format, simple and straight to the point, but quite informative at the same time.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Average qualifying.
truecrysis Wrote:
> Decent performance by Glen and medium for me,
> hopefully some good points in for both of us!
> Interesting duel ahead with Jack in front of me
> ;)
>
> Really liked the quali format, simple and straight
> to the point, but quite informative at the same
> time.

You'll be staying behind me ;)
Just try to keep up

Both in the top ten, its a great result! :D Good job guys - and I must say I do like the per-driver analysis summary. Nice feature! :)

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Disappointing qualifying for both of us, we always do better in the race though.
Snif snif buaaa, snif snif buaaa... :(

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
yes! fantastic to start the race in 5th place! :)

Glad to see Jack in 11th aswell, he will grab a few places and score some nice points for the team aswell :)
Could have been better, but a good amount of points are within my reach!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
An improvement upon practice - but again, despite the massive boost, we can't oust the two at the top. So very frustrating :(

Hoping for a good points haul though - if we don't explode first ;) :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy