GPGSL S7 [SEASON COMPLETED!!!] Rule Changes Announced For S8.

Posted by GPGSL 
On paper, it looks good.

It won't be, though...especially seeing that Minardi are boosted up to the hilt.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
The Minardi's will both go bang with all that boost

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Looking at the perfomance files, I like my chances here.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
hey there.
Just a little bit off-topic, i'd like to point a thread out for you. It should be interesting for everyone ;)
[www.grandprixgames.org]
Topic is a possible rFactor-league, which has the unique system of managers managing the teams, drivers are driving in. It's unique in rFactor, in GP4 you invented it, actually this league it is ^^
The only change is: the drivers are driving in real, not bots with their names ;)
Please read through it, and answer there. Pls don't answer this post, except you think, it's spam.
Greetings
Silverman
We're not even in off-season and the driver market's gone barmy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!
I'm really excited to get a chance again at Alpha. The weather in Budapest is a lot better. This should help me a lot to achieve a better position. Also a good result can help our race drivers in the work for a decent setup. :-)

First podium: S8 Australian GP - 3rd at Testers sprint race
I will run the Hungary round. However, nothing will be done until at least Wednesday as tomorrow night England will be putting us fans through the emotional ringer as they always do!

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Massive boosts for the Minardi, I wonder what will happen :P

Anyhow, my chances for some points are good! Looking forward to the weekend..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Sorry guys, I forgot to say I'm on holiday from June 10th to 24th...hope I've not been penis sized...sorry, penalized!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
On a side note, what is the status with regards to the perf aspect next season? Are we staying ad we are, or will there be an eagerly anticipated drop at the top end?

The deadline passed an hour ago...but as I was watching England, I couldn't exactly say it at the time, could I?

One moment please :)

Next deadline 29th June 2012 (9PM)

lol! i might just be in by the skin of my scrotum!

GPGSL Activity Check Report

The activity check for the period 9 June 2012 (9PM) to 19 June 2012 (9 PM)

One (1) driver has been penalised for inactivity.

Gianluigi Silvestre (Scala GP) Last Post: June 07, 2012 06:18AM

Silvestre is on his 3rd and final warning, and will receive a 20 perf point penalty - and is to be retired from the series following the Hungarian Grand Prix.

GPGSL

oh man, i was sure i posted, it was on gpg nation ... sorry for my team (not that i would probably do anything good in these last 2 races)

oops, sorry for my team. As he isn't allowed to drive as a race driver anymore: May i propose a driver-swap? As I got 2 boosts left and there are 2 races left, where i can use them, guess what i'm going to do ^^
of course Sebastian will replace Gianluigi for the remaining two races ;-)

My GPGSL Career
xSilvermanx Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> oops, sorry for my team. As he isn't allowed to
> drive as a race driver anymore: May i propose a
> driver-swap? As I got 2 boosts left and there are
> 2 races left, where i can use them, guess what i'm
> going to do ^^

Good stuff Seb!!!! Glad to see you get yourself into a race seat for a couple of races! A good deal of experience for you ahead of your career at Demon in Season 8. Good luck, but keep out of the way of your future team boss!!! (H)

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Press Statement Sebastian Nell

"I'm happy to take on the challenge to take on the last 2 races for Gianluigi Silvestre. While it's a chance for me to show my ability in the races, I'm also sad for Gianluigi to finish his season and his time with Scala GP like this. Hopefully I'll do fine in these two races, Nürburgring and Silverstone are two of my favorite tracks. Hungaroring is also good, but sometimes the track does, what it wants. So i have to be careful."

Rumors are that Sebastian does have really bad eyes and often saw a target in the driving Snake-Cars' rear end... (H)
Whoa, only 3 races left? Where stays the time :O

I need an honest opinion of all you guys? Not that i want to change again or be impossible again :P
But what do you guys think of our usage of the "Scuderia Minardi"name? is it stolen too much? I honestly find it weird lately since i thought, "what if someone subscribes f.e. Squadra Ferrari"

I honestly cant decide :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Rico Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Whoa, only 3 races left? Where stays the time :O
>
> I need an honest opinion of all you guys? Not that
> i want to change again or be impossible again :P
> But what do you guys think of our usage of the
> "Scuderia Minardi"name? is it stolen too much? I
> honestly find it weird lately since i thought,
> "what if someone subscribes f.e. Squadra Ferrari"
>
> I honestly cant decide :P

Personally I preferred VSM, but that was just me. Its really up to you mate.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy