GPGSL S7 [SEASON COMPLETED!!!] Rule Changes Announced For S8.

Posted by GPGSL 
Christel VXR to re-brand over the off-season. Team Blog will also launch

Christel VXR issued a short press statement today to announce that the team will be re-branding in the off season between seasons 7 and 8. The statement read that the team would be updating their logo and launching a team blog dedicated to news, information and trivia surrounding the team and its drivers. The team also took the opportunity to restate its commitment to engine supplier Vauxhall and its VXR engines until the end of season 8 when it would assess all opportunities and make a decision that was in the best interest of the team.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Oooooooooooo, sounds interesting

JohnWarrington Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I said to Stu I would stay on if he couldn´t find
> a suitable replacement although I´d rather let a
> newer driver get a racing chance. I´m more than
> happy to just test

So I'm being promoted to the 2nd race seat?
mclarenaustralia Wrote:
> JohnWarrington Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I said to Stu I would stay on if he couldn´t
> find
> > a suitable replacement although I´d rather let
> a
> > newer driver get a racing chance. I´m more
> than
> > happy to just test
>
> So I'm being promoted to the 2nd race seat?

At the moment Daniel, I haven't got a Scooby Doo!

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Snake Motorsports Statement

We are very dissapointed with our drivers this season. Thats 1 driver i lost in test seat and 2 drivers I've lost in race seats this year with no-one to compensate.
I would like to thank Dan in first for lending us Owen and then Glen this year. Who did splendid in Austria! Points on his first run!

Other then that we are desperately looking for a second driver to finish this season!!

Applications for S8 are open as well, gonna need at least one driver to fill a race seat!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
MDBSnake Wrote:
> Snake Motorsports Statement
>
> We are very dissapointed with our drivers this
> season. Thats 1 driver i lost in test seat and 2
> drivers I've lost in race seats this year with
> no-one to compensate.
> I would like to thank Dan in first for lending us
> Owen and then Glen this year. Who did splendid in
> Austria! Points on his first run!
>
> Other then that we are desperately looking for a
> second driver to finish this season!!
>
> Applications for S8 are open as well, gonna need
> at least one driver to fill a race seat!

As i said before, not sure whether you saw it, but i would be willing to fill in 2nd driver til the end of the season. Also not sure whether you saw my pm on the topic? Apologies for bugging you Maikel, just not sure if you saw it :)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2012 04:32PM by truecrysis.
@#$%&. I'm terribly sorry about the trouble caused to Snake Motorsports for me being unactive. I have my reasons, but telling them will not change anything.
I've decided to give room for new, more intrested drivers, because obviously my problems to keep active is annoying and hurts the otherwise great series.
So off to the sidelines for me.

Cheers
Btw I will be gone till Monday, will be going to the 24 hours of Le Mans! Cu after..

Don't think it will be a problem with my activity..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Hungarian Grand Pix Announcement

The Hungarian Grand Prix is on hold until Snake Motorsports have sorted out their driver problems.

Snake Motorsports

Snake Motorsports have accepted the help from test driver 'Connor Steer' to act as a second driver next to Glen Sheppard. With this the line-up is completed for the rest of the season.
We have most confidence in these two drivers and they will help get Snake Motorsports set to enter S8 on a good way and close off S7 with some positive points!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Glad to be given an opportunity to race, hope i won't let Maikel down giving me this chance and with Glen alongside me i'm bound to learn plenty. Looking forward to it :)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Copeman backs Steer Move

With the news that Connor Steer was going to Snake for the rest of season 7 Christel VXR boss Chris Copeman reacted in a good manner, "I am pleased to see Connor graduate to a race seat after all the hard work he had done with us at Christel VXR. Obviously its sad to see one of our team leave but this was both the right time and opportunity for Connor and I hope he does well. We look forward to working with him again in the future".

Copeman also confirmed that he would be taking the second, and now vacant, Christel test seat for Round 15 and that he then hoped to have a new test driver in place for the last round of the Championship.

Anybody interested, PM me now.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Hey hey! Congrats Connor! :) Now if u see a Christel car in your mirrors(hopefully u wount but if u do) just let it go by ;)
Can't wait for my home race, just want to do very well here...
Congratulations to CDonnor Steer.

It is sad to see a respected long-term driver like John Warrington leave the series :(

About the race:

6th with Deani s a GREAT result and gives us much needed points in the fight for 6th place in the construcctors championship. Ben drove a god race but sadly was only short of a point finish. Lets drive faster in the next race.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Looking forward to the Hungaroring :-). A circuit that I like to drive, although I'm expecting to be near the bottom of the times again.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Hope I can continue my run of points in Hungary.
John Maverick to leave MPR

Breaking news today from the MPR camp, as the team announced that John Maverick would be leaving the team at the close of the season. Dan Paddock has moved to quash rumours that MPR would be leaving the GPGSL at the end of the season, reafirming his commitments to all team members, sponsors and suppliers. The team managment has expressed its desire to find a second race driver for season 8 as soon as possible. Therefore anyone interested in the role should contact the team.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Oh no :O What are you going to do John? AMR?

I onder who will join MPR. although i have a bad feeling about this... :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Wow. Did not see that coming.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy