GP2 Manager - 2005: Silverstone Free Practice & Qualification Results PG36 - Searching for a new manager!

Posted by Reve-san 
Re: GP2 Manager - 2005
Date: July 21, 2011 08:12AM
Posted by: Reve-san
tonyschumi2011 schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'd like to have HiTech Racing :)

Welcome to the GP2-Series ^^

Gary Paffett joins iSport
Today Arrows officially confirmed, that their next years test driver Gary Paffett will join iSport International as a loan Driver. Still iSport has the option of dropping Paffett. Both sides are glad, this deal was signed. Could this be the beginning of a long relationship?

Super Nova and McLaren sign deal
There have already been rumors, that McLaren and Super Nova are signing a Sister Team Contract, and now it´s official: Super Nova becomes the sister Team of McLaren and Nico Rosberg will drive for Super Nova next year. It´s said that his loan contract is worth more than £8m. The money, McLaren will pay Super Nova for beeing their sister team will be announced, as soon as McLaren has contracted their first driver.

Marc Gene for loan
In a press release Renault announced that their future test driver Marc Gene is available for loan. All contract offers should be send to the manager.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2011 08:37AM by Reve-san.
Date: July 21, 2011 09:07AM
Posted by: DStonesF1
Arrows Statement

Arrows are very happy with this deal with ISport. We think Gary Paffett will do very well and we hope that he takes advantage of this chance. We are hoping that in the future he will be a great driver and any experience possible is a good thing. We wish ISport the best of luck for the upcoming GP2 season and hope Gary Paffett can get them some good points.
Date: July 21, 2011 09:39AM
Posted by: Macca25
So do Super Nova have to pay McLaren £8m?

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Date: July 21, 2011 10:00AM
Macca25 schrieb:
> So do Super Nova have to pay McLaren £8m?

That´s been the deal, yes.
Date: July 21, 2011 11:09AM
Posted by: kedy89
Jordan Announcement

The costs for loaning out our testdriver Gianmaria Bruni will be £1.5m, anyone who's interested please send me your offer via PM.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Date: July 21, 2011 11:51AM
Posted by: mclarenaustralia

Renault F1 Team will be loaning Marc Gene to ART Grand Prix for £1.7m.
Date: July 21, 2011 12:30PM
Posted by: ricktworick1
ART GP
We're happy to have Marc Gene in our team. Hopefully, he's experience will help our team.
Date: July 21, 2011 01:07PM
Engine Manufacturers waiting for offers
What is a car without an engine? Right, nothing. And thats just what the engine manufacturers Ferrari, Mercedes and Renault are thinking. That´s why they are now officially accepting contract offers.
If you too want to sign a contract for your GP2-Team, send an offer via PM to me. Announcements, which Engine Manufacturer signs with which team will be made once a day. Note that every manufacturer is only allowed to supply 4 teams.
Date: July 21, 2011 04:04PM
Posted by: mogotron
ISport is delighted to receive Gary Paffet as our first signed driver. We hope he delivers and hope to have a long relationship with the arrows F1 team.

DStonesF1 Wrote:
> Arrows Statement
>
> Arrows are very happy with this deal with ISport.
> We think Gary Paffett will do very well and we
> hope that he takes advantage of this chance. We
> are hoping that in the future he will be a great
> driver and any experience possible is a good
> thing. We wish ISport the best of luck for the
> upcoming GP2 season and hope Gary Paffett can get
> them some good points.
Date: July 21, 2011 04:07PM
Posted by: SuffolkF1
Campos Racing Statement:

"Whilst we are disappointed to have lost out on a link up with McLaren, we have other irons in the fire that we are working on. I can assure followers of the Campos Racing team that we are doing our utmost to put together a competitive package and a complete team. To link-up with a Formula 1 team would be a seriously positive step for us and any F1 team that is interested in getting involved in the GP2 series, please come and see us as our door is very much open in terms of a technical partnership and also we are offering a series of lucrative add ons in our contracts to encourage potential investors in our team."
Date: July 21, 2011 05:06PM
Posted by: Lucasinio
DAMS Racing Press Release

According to Lucasinio (Principal of the DAMS Racing GP2 team), they are very close to signing a deal to become the sister team to a big Formula 1 outfit, with the reserve driver becoming the number 1 driver at DAMS racing.

Also, they have submitted an offer to use the French Renault Engines for the 2005 season, and hope a deal will be signed in the near future.

Date: July 21, 2011 06:47PM
Posted by: Pluis
Arden International

We respect the decision of John Warrington and wish Rosberg all the best at Super Nova.

The team is still looking for a link with one of the f1 teams. It would be a great opportunity for our team if this would happen.
Talks are ongoing with some teams and we also hope to sign our engines in the next few days.
Date: July 21, 2011 08:05PM
I got a contract!
A few hours ago, Gianmaria Bruni wrote the following on Twitter: "I´m driving for Coloni Motorsports next season! Gonna be awesome!" Jordan´s Principle kedy89 confirmed: "Yes, we are going to loan out (Gianmaria) Bruni to Coloni for £2.1m."
Therewith all registered loan drivers are contracted. Still it´s very likely, that more drivers will be registered, as some F1 Teams are yet to sign a Test Driver. Also, Negotiations for randomly picked GP2 Drivers will start this saturday. Stay tuned :)
Date: July 21, 2011 08:30PM
Posted by: Addrodoc
Coloni Motorsports

We are very pleased to have reached an agreement to loan in Gianmaria Bruni for the upcoming season. As test driver for the Jordan F1 team, Gianmaria gets little track time, so Coloni Motorsports are happy to help him improve and to show his potential by giving him a regular race seat. We hope he will settle in to the team quickly, and have a great season with us.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Date: July 21, 2011 08:31PM
Posted by: SuffolkF1
Campos Racing Statement:

"Whilst we are not reaching for the panic button yet, our luck seems to be out at the moment. We have lost out twice now on lucrative link-ups with F1 teams although we hope to at least secure our engine contract in the near future as an offer has been put in for the engine we want to power our cars. We cannot really discuss any other matters at this stage because well, there is nothing for us to announce."
Date: July 21, 2011 10:17PM
Renault: Decision will be hard
The first day of Engine Contract Negotiations is over, and many teams sent their offers to the respective manufacturers. We invited the 3 Contract Managers for a short interview.
We: Welcome Gentleman. Let us start with Ferrari. Could you tell us how many offers you have received so far?
Ferrari: Well, very sadly we did only receive one offer so far.
We: And do you mind sharing its name with us?
Ferrari: It´s Coloni Motorsport, our italian brothers. And to tell the truth, we were very happy with the contract offer. So we would like to use this converence to officialy announce, that we signed the contract.
We: Are you thinking of signing a sister team contract with them?
Ferrari: Well, thats not part of the Engine Department, obviously. Still I personaly do really like the Coloni Motorsport team. They are a true italian team, as they have their headquarter in Italia, are using italian motors and have an italian driver (Gianmaria Bruni). I would suggest the Management contacts our racing team principle MDB Snake for a sister contract. The worst answer could be a „No, thank you.“.
We: Renault, how is it with you?
Renault: Well, we received lots of offers today and thats great as it shows that the managers trust in us.
We: How much is „lots of“?
Renault: Well, thats lots of. I won´t tell any numbers, just a little hint: The decision will be hard.
We: So do you already have more than 4 offers? Or less?
Renault: No comment.
We: Do you mind, giving us a name or two?
Renault: Well, we can tell you one name, of a contract we have already signed: ART Grand Prix.
We: I see, because Marc Gene will drive for them next year, right?
Renault: Yes. We thought it would be a good idea to sell our engines to ART. We hope they won´t disappoint us.
We: How could they disappoint you?
Renault: Well, if they don´t help developing the engine. You see, we would really like to see our engine name with the World Constructor Champion at the end of next year, but thats not possible if the teams don´t help developing the engine. Don´t misunderstand me, we have build a brilliant engine, thats out of question. But if our teams won´t help developing our car, because they are fighting against each other, the other manufacturers may overtake us. And thats one of the reasons, why it is so hard to decide which team to choose. We must be able to trust them.
We: But you do trust ART, right?
Renault: Sure, because they showed that they do trust in us, and that they did not want any other engine. We already built a strong link with them and we are hoping to expand it in the future.
We: Allright, let´s step to our last visitor: Mercedes. Do you mind telling us how much offers you received today?
Mercedes: A few really promising offers.
We: What do you mean by „really promising“?
Mercedes: I mean, that the team principles really did show interest in our engines. The did not only want a strong engine, they wanted the mercedes engine.
We: And did you already sign contracts?
Mercedes: No, but we are planning to. We are really satisfied with the offers and there is a high chance, that we will sign them tomorrow.
We: Wait... I just realised that you avoided my question about how many offers you received.
Mercedes: (laughs) Quite a few, but I won´t tell any numbers.
We: Then give me a sign.
Mercedes: (sticks out his tongue and blinks)
We: Okay... thanks... Let´s come back to the offers. You said that there is a high chance you are signing the contracts, still you didn´t do so. Why?
Mercedes: I don´t know, we just haven´t signed them yet. But as mentioned earlier, there is a high chance we will sign them.
We: Allright. Any last words from one of you?
Mercedes: Don´t worry teams, the contracts will surely be signed, it´s just a matter of time.
We: Anyone else? No? Well then thank you very much for joining me here today. It´s been very interesting and funny with you three and i´m looking forward to talk to you again.

Short Note: If you want to change your offer, or send an offer to another manufacturer, just send a PM to me and your offer will be changed.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2011 10:19PM by Reve-san.
Date: July 22, 2011 12:10PM
Posted by: Chris2k6
Hey, is there any space left as I wouldn't mind trying this out as well as still running the odd race in the f1 series. Cheers
Date: July 22, 2011 12:46PM
Chris2k6 wrote:
> Hey, is there any space left as I wouldn't mind
> trying this out as well as still running the odd
> race in the f1 series. Cheers

Yeah, BCN Competition and David Price Racing are still available. You could also "create" your own team, if you´d like.
Awesome to have you joining :)
Date: July 22, 2011 01:21PM
Posted by: Chris2k6
I'll take bcn please cheers
Date: July 22, 2011 01:36PM
Chris2k6 wrote:
> I'll take bcn please cheers

Allright, your in ^^ Just to make sure you notice: Engine negotiations have already started.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy