thanks for the comments, of course all praise must go to kev for painting!

X (@ed24f1)
Ofcourse, Kev was the one who did a fantastic job!!
any idea about setups, Ed?

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Guys need help.
Can someone please send me the helmet shape to my PM please so
i do a quick painting. I have the template from the first page
but would like to see as i paint how it is.

Kind regards
J-C.

07 No Tsm Track Pack__GPGSL08 Mod__range">97 TeamArt
Tutorial how to compile a No Csm Mod
It's the Arai 2005 shape if I am not mistaken. I am not sure where it's located though, it might be in the old download section.
[old.grandprixgames.org]

The Arai 2005 shape.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
BAR#10 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @nickv,But do you agree with the penalty proposal?
> We want to avoid season 1 delays.
> Raltwest however would have the benefit of not
> getting penalized for team livery in case they'd
> missed it, since the already painted it and
> announced it and it was GPGSLRS' "fault", that
> they have to do it again.

Imposing this penalty MAY cause problems. As some teams/drivers maybe busy with work or something that may make them missed their deadline.
Great Livery, Alpha boys!

I dont have the mod neither have GP4 running here otherwise i'd have done some shakedown screenshots of my Earthdreams RaltWest Hon... erm. Audi. ;)

Well, I still need to change the car numbers first.

J-C, it doesn't matter if it is the no wing or wing version, as the mapping and the texturing is the same for both shapes. As it stands, I think we're using the no-wing version.

msater Wrote:
> J-C, it doesn't matter if it is the no wing or
> wing version,

Yes it does because you have to paint different the top and back part
of the helmet.

How is your helmet. Did you paint one? jeje....

I tried, but as I told you, I am constantly busy with school exams. Sorry if i said it doesn't matter, I meant the mapping/texturing is the same.

Oooh, love that Alpha livery

Don't expect owt spectacular from us btw. We are keeping colours the same, just a few sponsor changes

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
GPGTV.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
TESTING in BARCELONA, January 5th, 12 drivers from all teams took part in 20 minutes session

Marko Aleksander dominates the time sheets on day one

"I came to MPR to keep my reputation, not to lose it"

Barcelona - Teams came to Spain for the first testing using the old cars with news specs. Both drivers from Martini Paddock Racing flew from Melbourne to join 10 drivers from all other GPGSL competitors on 20 minute test session.

World champion Phillip Oakley was not present as Minardi chose Kevin Schroeder to test the car on day one, neither was the runner up Monil Santilal.

Marko Aleksander set the fastest time with 1:30,293 and was 0,14 of a second quicker than Ed Greenhalgh in second place. There was an interesting situation at the end, as Jorge Caranti, newly signed driver of TN Bugatti was on his flying lap , but Marko passed him in turn one Heidfeld-Fisichella style as he was going back to the pits.

Jorge complained about his ruined lap, Marko apologized, but added:"Hey, welcome to GPGSL. Get used to impeding, mate." They laughed and shook hands after.
Funilly enough, Aleksander's in-lap was actually 3 tenths of a second faster than the top lap by the second intermediate.

"Going under 1:30 was definetely possible," Marko commented,"I am totally impressed with the testing today. The car was flying, I made the most of it and it felt good to be on top again. But I completely realize that the champ wasn't here neither Santilal, so we'll have to wait and see. But all in all, I'm delighted with this to put it mildly. I came to MPR to keep my reputation, not to lose it. Pole positions will be hard to achive though, but it's a great improvement from Melbourne."

It was revealed that teams were on different setups, with MPR and Double F on rearwing set to 13, while Minardi and DER on 15, everone else on 14.
"That is true, we may have some advantage there due to no fault of our own, however look at where Janis of Phoenix finished on the same setup," Marko replied

Schroeder managed to be third, while Matti Smith confirmed that Double F was a good car. Newcomer Ingers ended as eighth, Paddock 9th. Phoenix Racing must look for better form next time, while Caranti was still trying to adjust to the car in his rookie season.

The session was short,drivers doing 9 laps, three of them were hot laps but it gave teams some ideas what to expect a month from now. Testing resumes tommorow only with drivers who didn't drive today.

Testing times Barcelona

1. M ALEKSANDER - MPR 1:30,293
2. E GREENHALGH -SHADOW 1:30,435
3. K SCHROEDER - MINARDI 1:30,465
4. M SMITH - DOUBLE F 1:30,471
5. R WINSTON - ALPHA 1:30,517
6. N VAN DER VOORT- VELOX 1.30,648
7. B CASTELLO - RALTWEST 1.30,664
8. S INGERS - DER 1:30,774
9. D PADDOCK -MPR 1:30,875
10.R VAN SMIRREN -IER 1:30,986
11 J EGLITIS -PHOENIX 1:31,073
12.J CARANTI -TN 1:31,172

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 01/05/2009 07:26PM by BAR#10.
Is it just unofficial in the sense its testing for nothing, or unofficial in the sense its not authorised by anyone for the perf?

GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
6 Time Race Winners
Marko Aleksander dominates the time sheets on day one

0.140 seconds ahead is hardly dominating if you ask me ;)

And quotes like 'I came to MPR to keep my reputation, not to lose it' does increase the expectations :P
BAR#10 Wrote:
> Jorge complained about his ruined lap, Marko
> apologized, but added:"Hey, welcome to GPGSL. Get
> used to impeding, mate." They laughed and shook
> hands after.

Was fun reading it mate. :)
Its very nice to see im already a driver of the GPSL. :)

Cheers :)

Yeah, Nick but considering that my in-lap was 3 tenths quicker than my fastest lap it could have been almost half a second, thus dominating:p.
I just used a phrase anyway so don't take my articles or statements too seriously though, it's just to spice things up and for a show:-)
Altough sometimes there is some truth in it, but toned up.
I did a second test with other drivers just now. Will post report soon

Re: GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - Season 2 - Test perf file in Post#1
Date: January 05, 2009 06:39PM
Posted by: Gaulty (IP Logged)

Is it just unofficial in the sense its testing for nothing, or unofficial in the sense its not authorised by anyone for the perf?

It's unofficial as in there will not be no screenshots. Perf file ARE official.

GPGSL career;
BAR#10 Wrote:
> It's unofficial as in there will not be no
> screenshots. Perf file ARE official.

Rightio. Screenshots need not to be present in an official thingy y'know, can be official without screenshots. Unofficial sounds like it counts to nowt.

6 Time Race Winners
Randy Winston To Reveal New Helmet.

Don't do the renders yet, Kev.
thanks guys
Nice presentation, Shuey, btw ;)
The livery took me some hours, but I think it was worth the hard work...good luck for your next season :)
Greetings
Kev
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy