GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - Test Driver Vacancies! - Off Season - Shape poll results P193

Posted by Nickv 
Hmph, 5th in one practice, last in another.

Official comment? "Pfft"

It was wet. I don't mix well with water

It's still gonna be a good season

If only MSATER would finish the LIVERY with the GOOD SPONSORS then everyone will gaze in awe at the awesome Pheonix awesome Season 3 livery

/awesome

GPGSL Driver - Season 2, 22nd with IER, who came in 10th in constructors.

Season 3 - Driver 11 for Pheonix. 3 points, 20th in standings.

Season 4 - Test Driver for TSS, currently 1st in testing ranking, TSS also 1st in constructors.
Zak, you've seen the car, you think it looks nice. I think.

Mal, you've got a PM.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
hmm faster than marko, mal and kevin. eat my dust guys ;)

apart from that: meh

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
8th, about where we should be atm

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
so i have to send wwhich tracks i want to boost my perfs at?

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Only if you want to. Otherwise, do nothing.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I can't see why you wouldn't want to though ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
when is the opening of the new thread?
Wont be long now, Nick is doing the first post formatting, the first post has a lot of information on it. It will go up with a blaze of fireworks, and probably a ticker tape parade as well. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sounds great, thanks for the info!
And: What about Area51 ;) ?
I don't believe we have that particular venue scheduled for S3. :-) Even if we did, you'd never find out the results anyway.

The new thread has been made. We ask you to continue your discussions in the new thread.

[tmp.grandprixgames.org]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy