GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - Test Driver Vacancies! - Off Season - Shape poll results P193

Posted by Nickv 
8 ;)

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
Oh puhlease, is someone screwing around with multiple accounts? :P
I'm guessing Gui ;)

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
Yes nick, ive asked Redmer bout it. he was interested immediately lol. what do you think mate? 8 out of 111 with plenty of tie to find 3 more testrdrivers, in my eyes we arer eady for it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
I want Ross then if this happens

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Well Dan, do you support this ida? i think its wonderful + indeed it could keep yyoure former driver Ross in the series :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
J-C Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Guys i need a little help.
> Need the template for the visor and top part of
> the helmet.
> Its not included in the old download section and
> in the first post of the thread.
>
> Kind regards
> J-C

It's the same as the Schuberth template if you have that.
Monza972 Wrote:
> BAR#10 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > @nickv,But do you agree with the penalty
> proposal?
> > We want to avoid season 1 delays.
> > Raltwest however would have the benefit of not
> > getting penalized for team livery in case
> they'd
> > missed it, since the already painted it and
> > announced it and it was GPGSLRS' "fault", that
> > they have to do it again.
>
> Imposing this penalty MAY cause problems. As some
> teams/drivers maybe busy with work or something
> that may make them missed their deadline.

Surely a 35-40-45 days from now deadline would be enough?
@gaulty, one does not gain any perf points from this Barca test, so it is just for entertainment, and to see what we have for race one of 2009. Gaining any perf points from tests would have to be announced in advance by GPGSLRS, if we decided for that.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Marko what do you think of the test drivers idea? I mean you did the latest 2 tests. How easy was it?

"If in doubt, Flat out."
very easy and fun:-)

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Hmm, well, after thinking, it would suit the new kicking rules. When one of your drivers gets kicked out, you do have an immedeate replacement. Do mind though, that the testers should be as active as the racers. That's the responsibility of the teamboss. No activity = no seat = bye bye. If you can get up the numbers to 11 with genuinely interested people (so no people who disappear after two days), you have my permission. BUT that's only one out of three. Marko and Mal haven't commented on it yet. And in the end, it's Mal who has to run the free practise, so it's his decision.
If this test driver idea goes ahead, Phoenix racing get psylark. :)

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Marko has just reacted. If mal cant do it mabey Marko could do it for him. Or Stoopid who i bealieve said he would like to do some races...

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Well hold on, I havent said yes or no to it yet. I mean, explain the concept of series championship in details to me. I get the gist from your posts , but not sure I know of every little thing that could have an effect.

GPGSL career;
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
> I want Ross then if this happens

Scratches off name 1

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Testdriver championship? I like that idea. Let's see, who want join Double F.
BAR#10 schreef:
> Well hold on, I havent said yes or no to it yet. I
> mean, explain the concept of series championship
> in details to me. I get the gist from your posts ,
> but not sure I know of every little thing that
> could have an effect.

The testers would run in the FP of Friday. They would gain perf points from the position they ended on. In this way, we can accommodate more drivers, who all gain perf points. Some testers can get good enough by the end of the season that they get into a race seat.
So one could have a much better perf file than our champ(especially if we had unfair advantage deducted?)

GPGSL career;
In theory, that could happen. It's unlikely though and it hasn't happened in the past. But, as suggested, we could halve the points gained in FP to prevent it from happening.
In a way it wouldn't be unfair by default. Hamilton was a rookie and look what he's done.

GPGSL career;
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy