> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > 13 people have voted. The calendar will be
> > > legitimate.
> >
> >
> > I apologise for having defective eyes. ;-)
> >
> > Is there a deadline? Can't see one listed, can
> we
> > give it a week or 2?
>
>
> *bangs head on desk*

Your apparant concussion doesn't help me decide WHEN YOU WANT IT!!

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

The series starts as soon as I have updated liveries/helmets and an official starter perf. Or it starts end of January, whichever comes first. ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
turkey_machine Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Your apparant concussion doesn't help me decide
> WHEN YOU WANT IT!!

that's because the deadline is both in the announcement and in the thread title

*bangs head on desk*

X (@ed24f1)
LOLLLLLLLLLL!!! ahum, ill send my favourite tracks soon Nick. Oh and our car will be finished fairly soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2009 12:40PM by Rico.
There is an official starter post!
On page one.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
for the record... i shall beat nick this season...

GPGSL WDC Season 4
SpaceAce Wrote:
> for the record... i shall beat nick this season...

[2]

3rd, 4th and 5th that.

Nobody will beat me this season! I shall dominate!

And if I don't win, expect some dodgy steward decisions :P
Alpha will stay with ford engines for season 2 (for the first post)

X (@ed24f1)
hey guys, does the league have an official *launch renderer* person with a moment of time on their hands?

im just putting the final touches to my car and would like a bit of help in either producing a rendered image or two; or to help me with the scene file and id do it myself.

also, on that note, does anyone have the dunlop tyre texture and tread in tga format please? i would extract from the carset but dont have the tools yet, and gp4 isnt installed. doing everything via zmod for now! if no renderer, ill make my own car launch images.

truenorthf1 at hot mail dot com

any help much appreciated! thanks in advance :)

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
GPGTV.COM

Two testing sessions in Indianapolis day two
Stuart Ingers rocks the house in the dry, Warrington sets the fastest lap in the wet

Jan 7th
Indianapolis - The GPGSL preseason show continued today, where in the early afternoon twelve drivers from seven teams spent 20 minutes on the track affected with heavy rain.
Team Shadow, MPR, Phoenix, DER, Double F started their engines with both drivers while the two Americans Andrew Fuh and Randy Winston enjoyed a cheering crowd, while Keeley Grant, who is -as she said on GPG not long ago- half American as well, took part in major PR activities and was chilling out when the session was on.

Winston, the man from Tenesse got huge support this time, with thousands of fans shouting:" Let's go Randy". However when the word got out that he voted for Long Beach in a calendar poll, a small group started booing him and chanting: "You screwed Indy! You screwed Indy"
Winston was annoyed, but got motivated and scored the fourth fastest time.
Samuel L. Jackson who grew up in Winston's home town was seen in the VIP area cheering Randy on. When he noticed the boos for Randy he screamed at them:"I DONT REMEMBER ASKING YOU A GODDAMN THING."

Weather got worse soon, so only first two laps on the wet circuit meant anything. Team Shadow must have done something significant with the car as John Warrington set the standard with 1:26,376, while Phoenix Racing's Mal Stoddart came second with two hundreds of second behind. Slovenian Marko Aleksander showed good form too bringing backmarking MPR car to third place and outperforming his teammate by over half a second.

"It's great to see, that I was competitive in the rain considering our horsepower deficit. I was very disappoined with my perfomance at MPR' private test in Melbourne where Dan was quicker. Not to be arrogant or taking anything away from Dan, but given my record last year noone on the grid really should outqualify me in the same car. Not easily anyway.
I mean, I outperformed reigning GPGSL World Champion last year 7-3,I believe, in qualifying.
That's what I meant with keeping my reputation. Not putting a backmarking car on pole, but bringing it further than it belongs. Realistically on only 780/800 BHP we are 18-22 on the grid and in race as well. So if I can qualify in the top twelve, and score some points, it'd be like scoring pole positions and winning races in this context," explained Alexander.

Andrew Fuh showed better form in the rain as well and received an applause when he crossed the start finsih line in seventh.

Day two, 20minutes Test session wet, Indy results, 12 drivers from 7 teams participated
1.Warrington /Shadow 1:26,376
2.Stoddart /Phoenix 1.26,398
3. Aleksander MPR 1.26,541
4.Winston/ Alpha 1:26,598
5.Ingers /DER 1.26,598
6.Santilal/Double F 1:26,741
7.Fuh/Raltwest 1:26,756
8.Eglitis/Phoenix 1:26,841
9.Smith /Double F 1:26,885
9.Van het Bolscher/DER 1:26,885
11.Greenhalgh/Shadow 1.27,138
12Paddock/ MPR 1:27,188
---------------------------------------

In the afternoon sun came shining, rain went away and all teams now chose one driver for final session of Indy qualifying.
Teams were on lower fuel loads than yesterday, now simulating qualifying.
Setups made quite as difference as Randy Winston tried to rock the house for Indy, but failed in the last sector. He was quicker than terrific rookie Stuart Ingers by the second intermediate, but due to the rear wing set on 10, while DER's Ingers had it on nine, finished behind.

Aleksander struggled with the high downforce set at 11 and was 0,6 off the pace: "See that's our reality unfortunately. There was nothing I could do, whatever I tried, it didnt work. We were fine in the wet,but screwed in the dry. Testing is one big rollercoaster ride and only Melbourne will reveal if we can leapfrog any midfielders."

Weather did not make particural difference to Team Shadow though as Warrington was 2nd, Conctructors Champs Minardi still havent set the fastest lap in testing, while Caranti's proven his hotlapping skills and brought an underdog car to impressive 6th place, while Van Smirren did not repeat his perfomance from yesteday.
The testing in Indianapolis is over, whether the track makes it on calendar remains to be seen.

20minutes TEST SESSION 2, dry, 11 drivers from 11 teams participate

1.Ingers DER 1:17,461
2.Warrington/Shadow 1:17,620
3.Stoddart /Phoenix 1.17,778
4.Winston/Alpha 1:17,853
5.Schroeder/Minardi 1.17,907
6.Caranti/TN 1:18,027
7.Van Der Voort/Velox1:18,075
8.Van Smirren/IER 1:18,098
9.Aleksander/MPR:18,139
10.Fuh/Raltwest 1:18,150
11.Smith/Double F 1:18,572

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2009 05:14PM by BAR#10.
It seems I'm doomed in the midfield...
Fantastic Showing from Stuart! :)
GO JORGE! :D J-C doing his stuff in a soapbox cart of a machine! :D

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Van Smirren was meerly lazy after having the morning off, hence the slow pace.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
how come i wasn't in the dry session ;)

X (@ed24f1)
"After a great first season with Phoenix Racing I have acquired few personal sponsors whose logos will be represented on my old helmet design with few small changes."

:)
BAR#10 Wrote:
> GPGTV.COM
>
> Two testing sessions in Indianapolis day two
> Stuart Ingers rocks the house in the dry,
> Warrington sets the fastest lap in the wet
>
> Jan 7th
> Indianapolis - The GPGSL preseason show continued
> today, where in the early afternoon twelve drivers
> from seven teams spent 20 minutes on the track
> affected with heavy rain.
> Team Shadow, MPR, Phoenix, DER, Double F started
> their engines with both drivers while the two
> Americans Andrew Fuh and Randy Winston enjoyed a
> cheering crowd, while Keeley Grant, who is -as she
> said on GPG not long ago- half American as well,
> took part in major PR activities and was chilling
> out when the session was on.
>
> Winston, the man from Tennessee got huge support
> this time, with thousands of fans shouting:" Let's
> go Randy". However when the word got out that he
> voted for Long Beach in a calendar poll, a small
> group started booing him and chanting: "You
> screwed Indy! You screwed Indy"
> Winston was annoyed, but got motivated and scored
> the fourth fastest time.
> Samuel L. Jackson who grew up in Winston's home
> town was seen in the VIP area cheering Randy on.
> When he noticed the boos for Randy he screamed at
> them:"I DONT REMEMBER ASKING YOU A GODDAMN
> THING."

LOL!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2009 07:03PM by ptclaus98.
I was drunk explains slow times ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2009 07:20PM by Ferrari2007.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy