GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - Test Driver Vacancies! - Off Season - Shape poll results P193

Posted by Nickv 
I hope someone has my helmet, if not if someone can email me the tamplate I will try to do a new one.

Kx
KGrant Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I hope someone has my helmet, if not if someone
> can email me the tamplate I will try to do a new
> one.
>
> Kx

Keeley I reckon I have your helmet in the old W300 mod I'll send it to Mal :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Monza972 Wrote:
> Stoopid Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > SchueyFan Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > you probably should send it again, to mal
> this
> > > time. his address is in the first post
> >
> >
> > Monil is adding team sponsors to my helmet, but
> I
> > suppose I could send the sponsorless version ;)
>
> Yup, I'm in the middle of adding sponsors. Haven't
> time anything atm, damn school again.

Yeah, school is damn annoying. :(

Marko, are you going to confirm/announce anything about the test driver situation anytime soon? Phoenix has some interesting news.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
danm Wrote:
> Quick note on the tester series, if there are
> still spots left, I would like to add myself to
> any provisional list if possible, please!

You, "my rival", would be more than welcome to test the Earthdreams RaltWest lol ;)

Not till Mal and Nick have their say, so
can't say when for sure.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2009 09:35PM by BAR#10.
Thanks Stoopid

kx
Ohhhh Mr Bruno!

Should the test series ever get a green light, I would be delighted to accept your offer and flirt in the reigns of a drive with RaltWest! :P Keep the seat warm LOL! Thanks!

TN Racing Livery will be released soon, just emailed to ask about rendering my car... I can't get GP4 to work on Vista Ultimate 64, it stays black screened on loadup, damn annoying!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
do you use CSM?

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
ive just, in this order exactly, installed gp4, installed the 9.6 patch, installed no cd patch, installed zaz tools and BOOM lockup.

maybe i should have tried loading gp4 before the zaz tools installastion? ill try reinstalling now. i was too excited not to! HAHA! :D

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
yes you have to run gp4 before updating with CSM!!

GPGSL career;
Scuderia Minardi Press Release

After leaving series's such as the GP2 and the Italian F3000 before the 2008 season, Minardi now also leaves the GPGSL. Their name will still be attached to Ricardo van Smirren´s team but they will not keep giving the facilities to us for our team.

"Now I´ve been thinking very hard and after talks and advises I have just started the VanSmirren Motorsports Ma
nagement Group. Under this Group i will run the former called Scuderia Minardi team and Re-badge it VanSmirren Motorsports by Minardi."

After we have told all our partners and our workers we have received the message from Lamborghini that they don´t want to supply engines to VanSmirren Motorsports anymore.

"No, it´s far better, we have calculated things and found out that its far more expensive to manufacturer our own engines. It´s what all the great teams do. And with current economic crisis it can´t do any harm to spoil you´re money :). SO we have put up the VanSmirren Motorsports Engines company."

"The third and last thing we do at VanSmirren Motorsports Management is managing driver(s). We are currently managing Kevin Schroeder already. We brought him to Dark Exploder Racing last
year and now took him to home with Minardi... erm...VanSmirren Motorsports by Minardi."

---------

Luckily VanSmirren Motorsports is able to keep all personal. and they only need a new factory. And guess what? They have already re-build one ! Sadly there are no pictures. They build it back in Faeza in Italy anyway to keep all personal happy. So they all keep the same only we have another team name and our own engines now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
The test series will start when there is enough bums on seats. It could well be the first 09 GPGSL event.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Rico, I hope you do realise I will still be calling your team Minardi instead of that ridiculously long name ;)
lol, just make it VanSmirren or if thats not possible VSM in-game then ;) Or just use VanSmirren motorsports. I cant help it that my name is so long :p btw i know of 1 guy already that he IS interested to join the series. but its up to him to post tho, and two others MIGHT be interested :p You remember Ray right Nick? :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
MPR, DER, IER, KBR and TN now VSM

When will it stop?;)

Mal, you mean 22 testers?

GPGSL career;
i think he means 11 wiith a couple of others on the list :p

"If in doubt, Flat out."
I remember Ray was pissed off when he couldn't join GPGSL at the start of next year. I also remember he said something along the lines that he never wanted to get into this series ever :P
Abbreviations Rule ;)
I think you find out that ItalianEnglish Racing don't actually like to be called IER. And please note that there is no gap between Italian and English.

Anyone want to test for us?

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Oh and before you all start getting members just to get this test series ahead. That's not how it works. We want genuinly interested people, perferably regular posters, because we know almost for certain that they will show up. Asking non-GPG friends to register and then join here will 9 out of 10 times give us a ghost.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy