Raikkonen deal with Renault almost done (New developments)

Posted by Joe_Satriani 
Ferrari won't have tyre advantage next year. Everyone will be using slicks I think. Anyway, Kimi to Ferrari, not going to happen. 99% sure ;)
Marcl - id like to agree with you, but i cant :P

I would put the Ferrari down as the quickest car, the best car, and it will be next year too.

2003 was different... the Williams was good because every race it was almost a b-spec car as opposed to the previous race ;) :P their development was amazing!

But it is clear the in 2003 the tyres gave Mclaren and Williams a huge advantage.

In Australia the F2002 was fastest car still, despite being made of lego ;) then when the summer kicked in, the Michelin tyres came to life and allowed a year old car to run pretty darn quick, the 17D.

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Kimi dont give a damn if Michael continues in Ferrari or not maybe Michael does but Kimi doesnt :) and I'm 99 % sure Kimi will be a Ferrari driver 2007 all the sources that I have points to that direction and my source are the same that released Kimi's McLaren contract 2 months before it was released in public :)Ferrari's current performance isnt only because of the tyres also the car is currently the best .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2006 01:25PM by vesuvius.
I'm sure that Ferrari will have a head start in terms of knowing about and possibly testing next years tyres before the year is out.
marcl Wrote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> next year ferrari wont have a tyre advantage, yes their car is good
> but face it the last 2 races they have won have been down to tyres as
> well as show by the pace of toyota.
>
> Why do people keep on about how good the ferrari car is yet in 2003
> and last year teams like williams, mclaren, renault got no credit all
> people said was tyres, their tyres are better.
>
> So when ferrari win its the car when others do its better tyres.
>
> This aint a dig at ferrari or ms

Ferrari WILL have the tyre advantage. They have been on Bridgestone since 1999. Thats 8 years of Reasearch which they can go back on that is unrivalled in F1 apart from Midland who tbh are useless.
Mclaren and Renault will all have their teething problems switching next season and by then Ferrari could have such a huge advantage that a better car wont stop them. That said i doubt Mclaren will even manage to produce a fast reliable car ;)
yes Ferrari will have tyre advantage next year it's sure and that is why Kimi should go there if he want to be a champion because next year McLaren will be crap and Renault will lose some big sponsors and huge Michelin support that they have had so Ferrari will be the best place to go next year.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2006 01:45PM by vesuvius.
under the tyre contract bridgestone are using a totally different compound. They will have to use the same tyres as every other team they wont have tyres made for them and them only.

Teams will start testing at the end of the year on the bridgestone tyres thats more than enough time to get their cars working on them.

As BAR showed in 2004 and sauber showed last year it does not take long to get used to the new tyres. And mclaren showed this in 1998.

So i do not think ferrari will have an advantage.

Know one knows mclaren will be crap ferrari could build a car like last year then everyone will say oh kimi should have gone some where else lol
I just read Kimi's interview from finnish F1-site and there he said that he doesnt have anything to say about his future anytime soon and he says it's very funny to read from newspapers that where he is going ,one week he is going to Ferrari and next week he is going to Renault and next week he is staying in McLaren .He also says that his situation is very good because he can make the choice by himself and that money isnt the most important thing but the teams he is following the paycheck would be very similar between all those 3 teams .He wants a car that is good enough for wins but there is so many things that makes the choice difficult like example 2005 McLaren had a good car but this year they have a crap car so you can never know if you make good choice but he hopes that he will make the right choice.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2006 02:04PM by vesuvius.
yep thats always the risk u take.

Look at senna so many people said he would easily win the 1994 world championship yet the williams was not a good car.

1993 people said senna did not stand a chance but look how many wins he had and for some time led the championship.

u never can tell for all we know bmw could have the best car and beat everyone who knows
Anyone else think shumi taking ages to make his mid up helps kimi cause it means he won't be rushed into a desion thus allowing him to see how his potential future employers are improving and see what team is developing better.

dunno y ms is taking so long really none of this is good for teams and potential sponcers and tbh its all a bit stupid and boring now.

Both kimi and MS are just playing
Im sure everything is done. Its just making us wait ;)

And it must be a hard desicion on Kimis terms.

they probably both know what they are doing. ms will now tell us at monza that he is staying at ferrari lol

kimi will probably tell us at the same time he is either staying or going to renault.

Both drivers have signed 2 year deals and kimi will then go to ferrari.

There u go sorted lololol
the problem for MS is he ready to be Kimi's team mate 2007 if yes then he will continue :)
haha, this is why JB isn't winning races. :P

[www.thesun.co.uk]

:O!

IVE BEEN REPLACED! :(

But confort taken by the fact that she is hot!

btw - has JB been talking to JPM latley? I mean... they been Mcdonalds together? He's got podgy!

LOL, but you still have Gui, right? :P

@Joe_Satriani: If I'm Button's Alter Ego, why I dont have a hot girl like this one? ;)

[www.thesun.co.uk]

"I'm an artist, the track is my canvas, and the car is my brush."
can't take it anymore.
not kimi moving,but the spectulation about it.
he can move to outer space if he wants i don't care.
and i think Kimi is loving every seconde of it.

==============================

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2006 01:52AM by HakkF1.
I hope that overcomes Alonso
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy