Raikkonen deal with Renault almost done (New developments)

Posted by Joe_Satriani 
Joe_Satriani Wrote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Ok, how about this:
>
> Ross Brawn ain't quitting

well he will I think...but it will be announced after the season has finished also what other important persons will do ,will be announced then :)
So kimmi must be thinking a lot about going to ferrari.....
Briatore: Kovalainen to Renault 2007.
Yeah, well, as long as MS retires, I don't Kimi going to Ferrari.
he (MS) will retire with Ross Brawn.
You seem to have reliable sources, so I'll take your word for it :)
Joe_Satriani Wrote:
> You seem to have reliable sources, so I'll take your word for it
>
>

yes I have very reliable sources :)
You wouldn't know anything about McLaren's 2nd seat btw?
Joe_Satriani Wrote:
> You wouldn't know anything about McLaren's 2nd seat btw?
>
>

well my sources arent 100% sure about that ...they said that if Alonso wins his 2nd WC they can take rookie driver like Hamilton or Paffet (they can try him this year) to be their 2nd driver but also De La Rosa has good chances if he makes good results in next few races.
Feels like it's pretty much open for now then. I think it should be either Paffet or de La Rosa. Hamilton needs a year running on the car to get used to F1, just like Heikki did. And I also think that if Rosberg had done the same, he would've had a better first year.
Joe_Satriani Wrote:
> Feels like it's pretty much open for now then. I think it should be
> either Paffet or de La Rosa. Hamilton needs a year running on the car
> to get used to F1, just like Heikki did. And I also think that if
> Rosberg had done the same, he would've had a better first year.
>
>

well said yes I think Hamilton should spend one year as a test driver and then to be a race driver for them.
After Hungary, I'd put Pedro in, heh ;)
pedro does deserve a full time drive he has shown good pace and good over taking.
pedro does deserve a full time drive he has shown good pace and good over taking.

he drives good, but he needs some more practise in over-taking. Yestrday he had many chances to pass MS on the start\finish straight but he always 'went out' too early

well like he said after the race he didnt want to risc and lose his place, and he knew he could get schum later and button was to far away so your talking bulls.

we all know the merc engine is down on power plus did u see the rear wing on the mclaren they were running full wet settings.

Also the inside was wet there was no way he was gonna dive down on dry tyres. Nick could not pass ms on the str8 either the ferrari is so fast on a str8 line
keep the race-chat in the race-thread please chaps.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
sorry :( i got confussed and thought i was in the race topic
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy