Date: January 06, 2005 03:34PM
Posted by: Vader
... and DC stands for "Doctor Cocaine". :p

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Re: A lot of cocaine in F1
Date: January 06, 2005 10:09PM
Posted by: Guimengo
Chris, my idol list is small...

Savio, Zico, Paolo Maldini, Walter Zenga, Ayrton Senna, Michael Jordan, Julio Cesar, Michael J, Fox, Pete Sampras, and Robbie...

who quit because it made him fat, actually :\. Silly reason, at least he stopped!
Date: January 07, 2005 12:58AM
Posted by: Muks_C
didn't Matthew Perry from Friends get fat because he quit, and not because of actually taking it?

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: January 07, 2005 01:05AM
A lot of show stars just tell the press they did take coke and quit now because it sounds cool. Especially in rock music it's good for your image if you can talk about a drug career even if you don't have any. I remember when Dave Mustaine of Megadeth did a therapy to quit heroin all of a sudden zillions of other musicians jumped the wagon and told the press they were addicted, too. Same with Cobain. After he killed himself lots of other musicians all of a sudden "remembered" they tried to kill themselves, too. Another example? Axl Rose talks about being sexually abused in his childhood and all of a sudden the scene is full of wanna-be Axls who have been molested, too.

There is a lot of drugs and bad things going on in show business but you should not believe anything people say in interviews. After all it's all about public relations.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: January 07, 2005 06:50PM
Posted by: Pooky
has anyone read this weeks autosport??

Jonathon Noble talks about the cocaine story

he basically rubbishes it immediately, and goes on to write how he chatted to Sid Watkins about it and Sid said they do so many random drug tests NO WAY is any driver on ANY drugs

so that italian chappy who reckoned he was a physio or somehting at ferrari was talking out of his arsehole
Date: January 07, 2005 09:01PM
Posted by: Muks_C
yeah, on telextext last week Jean Alesi rubbished the story, and he was part of Ferrari when the doctor was there too.

and earlier this week Mark Webber also rubbished the claims.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: January 08, 2005 01:13AM
Posted by: LS.
When this story first broke i was suprised to be honest, and even more suprised by the amount of posts saying how it was possible, yet with no proof of any drug taking

If it was then i'm sure we would have heard about it

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2005 01:32AM by LS..
Date: January 08, 2005 01:39AM
Posted by: DaveEllis
and even more suprised by the amount of posts saying how it was possible, yet with no proof of any drug taking

Humans will land on mars one day. Wheres my proof? I dont have any, but it is actually possible. You dont need proof to say somethings possible, you just need to know its not impossible, and since it is not impossible that an F1 driver can be on an illegal substance, it is therefore a possibility

I think some people dont understand the difference between possible and definatly

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: January 08, 2005 01:43AM
yeah i know its feasible, its just that up until this ex employee threw the comment out no one was talking about it, all of a sudden everyones an expert on drugs and masking agents.

LS's Tip of the week
Date: January 08, 2005 01:45AM
Some of us might be experts. :p Ah, I still remember going to San Francisco with flowers in my hair.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: January 08, 2005 01:52AM
did you see forest gump?

or hump :)

LS's Tip of the week
Date: January 08, 2005 01:57AM
Nobody has claimed to be an expert on anything. Once again all we are saying is that it IS possible that they are on illegal substances and it IS possible there are ways around the detection and its most definatly possible to have performance enhancing drugs. We are not saying they are all druggies, but listening to the comments of some, they seem to think F1 drivers are all polite little boys who would never do anything wrong. Is anyone actually stupid enough to think that there is no possibility there is drugs?

At no point have we claimed to be experts, at no point have we said they are. All we are saying is it IS possible and it seems like some people are having hard time realising that the people they idolise might actually be taking drugs

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: January 08, 2005 02:18AM
Until it is proved that F1 drivers have taken drugs to enhance any performance this thread is irrelevant.

LS's Tip of the week
Date: January 08, 2005 02:21AM
Not at all. It was never proven that Benetton used TC in 1994, but we have threads about that. Infact, speculation is half of what internet forums is about. If we dont speculate then this becomes a news site, and therefore incredibly boring.

Arent we allowed to speculate? Or because you dont agree with what we are talking about we cant?

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: January 08, 2005 02:31AM
yeah of course we can speculate

i can speculate that schumacher will grow a 6th finger but it does'nt mean it will happen

LS's Tip of the week
Date: January 08, 2005 02:41AM
Once again nobody has said anything is going to happen, we are saying its possible. And you have just finished telling me that we should not talk about without proof, and that this thread is useless. Now you say we CAN speculate. Which is it?

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: January 08, 2005 02:44AM
Posted by: Guimengo
now that is impossible, LS, not an improbability ;)
Date: January 08, 2005 02:46AM
I agreed that it IS feasible ( read again) and i did'nt say this thread is useless (read again)

you said the word speculate which i used, so you need to make your mind up what words are used or what words you are going to put into peoples mouths

LS's Tip of the week
Date: January 08, 2005 02:50AM
No, once again you have said this thread is irrelevent, then you say we can discuss it. I really dont udnerstand where your coming from

Your basic argument is without proof its pointless. Therefore 90% of this forum is pointless

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: January 08, 2005 01:55PM

where did i "once again" say irrelevant? as far as i can see i used it the one time, like whycliffe jean

LS's Tip of the week
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy