A lot of cocaine in F1

Posted by Vader 
Re: A lot of cocaine in F1
Date: January 03, 2005 07:42PM
Posted by: Vader
I saw it the moment you used the siggy the first time. As a moderator I automatiaclly get a "Code-Red" notification via e-mail telling me someone's siggy is too big. I was just waiting for the right occasion to tell you.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: January 03, 2005 08:33PM
Posted by: Pooky
bloody hell this forum is more sophisticated than i knew hehe
Date: January 03, 2005 10:16PM
Posted by: Muks_C
Vader lives in something that resembles the Batcave, and has a bright red telephone, similar to one in the White House on Bush' desk. As soon as someone uses an oversized sigpic, a call is automatically made to Bush, who then calls Vader on the 'SigPhone', and Vader promptly deals out an ass-whooping. If Vader is not at home, a huge floodlight on top of the White House with a silhouette of a 'V' is lit up, and is shone in the night sky, for Vader to see wherever he may be.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: January 04, 2005 12:30AM
Posted by: DaveEllis
it is laughable, and shows your innocence and lack of experience in the world that you 'believe' theese performance enhancing drugs have been tests by 'professionals' and 'experts'

My innocence? your the one who seems to be claiming them all to be good little boys who never got so much as shouted at at school.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: January 04, 2005 05:16AM
Posted by: Bernie The Bolt
I don't think the Vader Phone is red.....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2005 05:46AM by Bernie The Bolt.
Date: January 04, 2005 05:44AM
Bernie The Bolt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't the the Vader Phone is red.....
>

Vous dites?

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: January 04, 2005 05:47AM
Posted by: Bernie The Bolt
Leave my poor english alone.
Date: January 04, 2005 12:27PM
Posted by: tost
No way!!! It isn't long lasting thing to do!!!
when using cocke for a long time the positive effecte of drugs is reduced to minimum or less (especiali cocain creates fears like x) so i realy dout it!
not to mantinon phisical effect of taking drugs i realy realy dout it

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2005 12:37PM by tost.
Date: January 04, 2005 07:30PM
Again - it won't be cocaine you get on the streets, but maybe some especially designed form of the drug that might have different or even none side-effects.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: January 04, 2005 11:35PM
Okay, I just read that last year Michael Schumacher was tested twice for cocaine, same as a couple of randomely chosen other drivers. Apparently it's part of the random drug/doping tests that take place after Saturday qualifying where the chosen drivers have to hand in an urine sample. All results have been negative.

Still it does not tell us about Sundays and thus about the race. It also doesn't rule out in general that those who do the drug tests are corrupt and surely doesn't rule out the possibility that teams use special designed drugs that cannot be detected (yet).

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: January 04, 2005 11:51PM
Posted by: sasjag
would it be possble for them to come up with a masking agent also?

pooky: although u say why wud they risk it all for drugs, dont forget some of these guys could quite easily live for teh rest fof their lives without having to work. if they done everything/acheived all they wanted to, what do tehy have to lose? sure they're image will take a bashing in the press, and they will be labelled a cheat, but how many of tehm would actually care

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: January 05, 2005 12:44AM
Posted by: Guimengo
I believe someone working in these labs would let out some words about who would be doing it, and if it is happening. Why? Someone just wouldn't accept the amount of money offered and would keep wanting more... you know the rest
Date: January 05, 2005 12:48AM
Guimengo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I believe someone working in these labs would let
> out some words about who would be doing it, and if
> it is happening. Why? Someone just wouldn't accept
> the amount of money offered and would keep wanting
> more... you know the rest
>

Oh yes, that happens all the time ... well ... on a second thought I can't remember ANY incident in professional sports where that happened.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: January 05, 2005 01:13AM
I need some time to remember names, but I know it has happened. If it hasn't like that, doesn't mean it is impossible, just like the fact someone could be taking performance enhacing substances ;-)
Date: January 05, 2005 02:19PM
Posted by: Dizzoau
So cocaine sharpens your reactions?

I thought drugs like cocaine, pot, weeeeed, cannibas(half of these are probably the same thing!) all slowed your reaction, and that's why they are trialling drug testing, like with rbt with alcohol.

Or is cocaine different?

I am just wondering what evidence, other than this article, supports drugs in F1?
I mean, tests say negative, yet one person is enough to believe? They should ask Jean Todt!
Date: January 05, 2005 04:56PM
Cocaine is different to pot or heroin since it is analeptic and not sedative (don't know if the terms are right). It adrenalizes you. This is why it affects your cardiovascular system so much and raises the risk of heartattack, stroke or other heart/blood pressure-related diseases. You don't hallucinate when on the drug, impaired or reduced consciousness is rather part of the withdrawal symptoms. It also leads to depressions once the feeling of being high and invincible subsides. Mind you, this is normal street-cocaine. Only God knows what kind of stuf they can produce in their labs. I am pretty sure that you are able to design a cocaine-based drug and apply it under medical supervision without becoming addicted or without having to suffer from side effects or severe consequential damage.

I may also add that coca cola originally contained extracts from coca leaves and coca nut as well, so the base material of coke and cocaine used to be the same. You all know how bad coke is for your body, so don't take cocaine either, kids.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: January 06, 2005 04:41AM
hahahaha, nice little end there, Vades :D

I must say, I was a bit shocked when I read Robbie Williams said he was quitting drugs. I didn't know he used cocaine :|!! Call me naive or whatever, but it was a shock :(. At least he is quitting now
Date: January 06, 2005 02:20PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
NAIVE!

i thought it was common knowledge..gui you know probably 1/5 of the people you know are doing drugs too...its true for me

and kmore to the point id bet on about 1/3 of your idols.. :|

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2005 02:21PM by ChrisB.
Date: January 06, 2005 03:03PM
Posted by: mikef1
Yeah Robbie Williams said he is quiting drugs but he enjoyed doing them, especially cocaine. It made his already rediculous ego jumbo sized, but his penis shrank to the size of a maggot. His latest tune sucks too.
Date: January 06, 2005 03:04PM
Posted by: Sniper
topic: "A lot of cocaine in F1"

so maybe Klien is not that clean? :p

Check out our website: www.heikkikovalainen.net
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy