GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - Test Driver Vacancies! - Off Season - Shape poll results P193

Posted by Nickv 
I've been offline for three days, where are we at?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
nothing has changed, because the site has been down.

practice for the next round was meant to be in the middle of last week, so it should be ready very soon i suppose.

X (@ed24f1)
Free Practice, Brno, Czech Republic

Welcome to Brno in the Czech Republic, with the Easter holidays over its back to business for the GPGSL.
The Free Ractice session got under way in dry conditions, but with a threat of rain to come. New boy Sherwin van der Sloot was the first man out the pits as all the drivers rushed out to set a time before the the threatened rain arrived.
Predictably, light rain began fall after 13 minutes and lasted for the rest of the session. Although none of the drivers deemed it necessary to swap their slicks for intermediates, nobody, with the exception of Dan Paddock, was able to improve their times.

Here are the results:

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Velox are doing well again!
lol

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Normally when we struggle in practice we do well in qualifying, hopefully anyway.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Nice, I'm 3th :D And my teammate is 10th :)

yes, a nice practice for alpha!

X (@ed24f1)
12th, would be good in qualy too...
Ah sheeeeet, beaten by my teammate! Oh well, hope the race drivers do better in qualy!

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Great day for the DERs!
Congrats Alpha, looking forward to Quali and the Race =]

16th place for me, and 5th place for my teammate. Not a really good result for me, but really nice for my teammate.

I hope I can get a good result in qualifying again, and that ill do better in the race this time :)

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Better place. Thanks Velox!
Gaulty Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Normally when we struggle in practice we do well
> in qualifying, hopefully anyway.

I really hope so. Last is not a position we would like to be in.

I'm glad the season is moving again.
nice pratice for stef and myself :)

- My GP4 Works

14th isn't too bad

And even though Sherwin's last this is his first time in the car so no to shabby really :)

Looking forward to seeing the qualifying soon ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
GPGSL Czech Grand Prix - Qualifying.

Weather Report.

Welcome back to Brno and the race drivers haven't been as lucky as the test drivers, it is much wetter here today. All the drivers are rushing out onto the circuit to set a lap time before the weather gets much worse.

Once again, concentrating on the first five places on the grid.
Maikel de Boer is first to set a time.

Team mate Norbert Horváth is two tenths behind.

Championship leader John Warrington goes faster by almost a second.

Van Smirren's Kevin Schroeder goes even quicker.

Matt Houston sets 4th fastest time, but is over a second slower than Schroeder. That time may not be good enough.

But reigning champion Oakley couldn't beat it.

An excellent lap by the rookie.

Wahoo! Stoopid Stunts 4th place, it not last though ;)

Ed Greenhalgh makes it Team Shadow 2-3.

And that was basically it, the rain got much worse and no-one improved their times, it was very boring to watch.

Results:

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
6th and 15th

Love how the Rookies always do so well in qualifying ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Great stuff Rick, top 10 is in the points, and with the rain, could be a great weekend with us. Ain't to bad with 13th either with Zak, think we will be in for a promising race

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy