GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - Test Driver Vacancies! - Off Season - Shape poll results P193

Posted by Nickv 
LOL!!! In 2nd so far! :D

Goes great.. Eventhough last race was such a dissapointment, qualified in 9th, finished as 22nd..

Load of spins though, Im already happy if I finish in top 12 :) So exited to be in p2 for my 2nd race so far..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Rick. How can this happen to you at times?

Zak, awesome start mate, well done.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
I wish I knew that... :(

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
Welcome back, on with the show.

Fastest lap again :)

WHAT! :(

Aleksander grabs 9th again as Ben Brown goes even quicker.

Rain must be easing, the times are coming down.

Warrington off at the turn 1.

He must have a problem he's off again further round the lap.

Jalving fastest lap.

Warrington off again! Definately a problem with his car.

The Shadow Subaru has suffered suspension failure, probably sustained during Warrington's off at turn 1. This will close up the championship if Oakley can keep it together.

van het Bolscher off too.

Rookie Jalving is really putting his toe down.

That doesn't look good for Neil.

10 laps done, here's the places.

The pitstops begin.

Ed in the pits and no invisible men any more ;)

It's busy in there.

The leader in the pitlane, followed by 2nd place man Jalving.

Poor pitstop by the DER boys and Jalving is out before Ingers :(

Ingers attempts to take Jalving ... oops! Wrong DER and wrong Double F.

Andrew Fuh slips up, this isn't like the RaltWest days.

Nick van der Voort takes to the pits.

Mal Stoddart is really earning his doughnuts today.

Oops kitty litter for both van het Bolscher and Santilal, thats twice the both of them have been off.

As Charrel Jalving enjoys being in front.

We'll be back soon.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Ohhh man! This is going sweet! Eventhough I have the feeling I will be the last dnf :S

But for now, its just great! I love driving in the rain ;) STil exited :P

Come on Zak. We need points and you can bring them, baby.

GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
6 Time Race Winners
Here we go again, last instalment :)

Not again, wait for me!

I can't keep track here.

This is getting silly. :)

LOL

Oi stop that!

I can do that too :)

10 laps to go.

Times are tumbling fast.

As one Velox goes off...

... another sets fastest lap.

Not again!

Could the pole sitter back marker cause Jalving problems?

Andrew Fuh to pits radio: I want my RaltWest back!
Pits to Andrew Fuh radio: Andy baby, stay cool!

Last lap and Jalving has managed to lap Schroeder. Monil Santilal retires with a puncture and the GPGTV.org/farked cameras missed it.

And the winner is ...

Congratulations to Charrel Jalving on his first GPGSL win ... Damn him ;)

Results:

Sorry only got the first screen.

GPGTV Youtube Channel
We got in the points. Finally. About bloomin time. Though when Stoddart went past Zak it was all 'I was 8th and everything, nooooo!'

I'm just happy. Rick, good drive, nearly got in the points, you'll get some in Turkey mate, you will do.

6 Time Race Winners
nice one zak. championship is getting closer

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Fast Reaction from Charrel Jalving

WOHOOOOO THis is great, Even in my craziest thoughts I could not have imagined this!! My 2nd Race in this league, my 2nd race for Double F and a win now already! Just Amazing!!

Everything was just perfect! I know I am good in the rain, but this.. The car was amazing, the crew has done a hell of a job! We even won a place with the pitstops..

Ohhh, the end was so exiting, I couldnt believe it I was 1st after the pitstops.. After that I just gave all I had, I wouldnt give this place away. Some people are already calling me the Vettel of the GPG Super League, haha

Im going to celibrate now!

Marko 5th

But I was lol today I'm glad I won't be racing next year with this kind of results

Charrel wins, just shows how strange this series is

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Damn him even though he's in my team. Damn him!

I'll be having a word with the pitboys about this. But what did I tells ya it was nearly a DER victory. We have a vettel on our hands! (none of you ain't getting him *gives evils*)

Torrid race for me however, torrid absolute bs :(
I really thought I could have won, I started catching Charrel just after that disastrous pit stop. But he just got his head down and pulled away. Well done mate :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Rain. Unpredictable girl it is though, the good cars go for the good looking sun, as soon as the ugly sister Rain comes out, all the good ones go in hiding and the weaker cars have a chance. Ingers took advantage of it, Jarving did it, Caranti did it, Houston did it twice. They don't come close to winning a race in the dry. Controversial opinion coming up, the rain is giving the midfield teams more power, the lower teams are struggling to catch up on them because of it. We can hope to get a few points or the odd podium in the wet, come dry, we cant catch the midfield.

6 Time Race Winners
Congrats, Charrel!
5th for me, quite happy with it, second fastest lap too.

Phillip decreases Warrington's advantage; championship isnt decided yet.

btw, Stu this is not the closest to my home race,
being from Slovenia, Austrian GP is closer distance wise.
(if i were from Slovakia you'd be right)

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2009 12:36AM by BAR#10.
Congratulations Charrel! Great job. thats one hell of a boost for youre experience. You are a winner now :)

Bad race for Kevin, wtf happened? Philip you did good mate, showed the potential of the car once again. Now only if you would have qualified more up to the front ..? :( Oh well, Both the WDC and WCC are still possible with 2 races to go ! . Exciting times coming up :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
W00t! I'm up there in the points! What a great race, awesome coverage Stu, nice work! :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Cheers Mal :)

Sorry Marko :) I thought you once said that Brno would be like a home race to you, must have been A1Ring ;) sorry about that. Geography was never my strongest subject LOL

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
no probs:-)

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Championship Tables

The drivers championship is now a two way fight between John Warrington and Philip Oakley. If Oakley was to take maximum points in both of the last races, Warrington would need to score 13 points, equilvalant to a 6th and a 7th to win the title. Is Warrington going to get all his seasons dnf's at the end?

As with the drivers championship, the constructors championship is a two horse race. A maximum of 60 points is on offer from the last races, although it's very rare for a team to score a maximum at a race weekend. Should VSM achieve the almost impossible then Shadow would need to score 15 points, two more than Warrington needs to win the drivers title.

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy