GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - Test Driver Vacancies! - Off Season - Shape poll results P193

Posted by Nickv 
Before I can do the race I'm gonna need the new Lucky 7 car and Charrel Jalving's helmet, anybody got a link for them? I shall do a quick edit of the Phoenix car to add Tim van Dijck name to it. Oh yeah and Tim's helmet ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Stoopid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Before I can do the race I'm gonna need the new
> Lucky 7 car and Charrel Jalving's helmet, anybody
> got a link for them? I shall do a quick edit of
> the Phoenix car to add Tim van Dijck name to it.
> Oh yeah and Tim's helmet ;)

New car is for next year.
COME ON KEVIN! Excellent stuff. Hope he can translate that into a fine victory! :)

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

2nd and 3rd is another great start ;)

Again we show to be competitive in the rain, with P10 for me and 13 for Zak. Time to score some points again after about 6 races without scoring any!

Great to have Janis onboard for S3!

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
Why am I always qualifying 13th? ;) Anyway, a fair result, but we can do better, this will show in the race...hopefully
I sad aafter FP, 12th would be good in qualy too. I should said better pos...

Congarats, Maikel, nice drive. Hoping for some points in the race!
Driver Reaction

This result is just great! It was already a big suprise I could finish the season for Double F..

Luckely my helmet just came in, it stil needed to be measured and stickered. So I am absolutely ready for tomorrow with my new helmet!

Yesterday in the training we managed to get some good data again, I love driving in the rain but a 4th place in qualification is better then I could have ever dreamed. As you might know the car goes fast in qualification when were on low fuel, but the race speed is not good enough yet.

Lets just hope it will be a wet track tomorrow, and maybe we can score some good points for myself and the team!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Again a great Pole Position !
Great for me, great for the team, great to make steps forward in the championship - MAYBE!
I´m looking forward to the race, but I expect only points because of this conditions :/
disappointing for Alpha, but excellent for Shadow once again!

X (@ed24f1)
Power Boost Announcement

Team reps now have until 5pm BST 23rd April to send me their power boost requirements for Istanbul.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Another Stuart Win! It's rain again :D
Not looking the best for a finish in the points for me. With a bit of luck everyone in front will crash out. ;)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
nice qualifying result for Charrel. I'm hoping, that Charrel can hold that position in the race. Monil must push up a bit, but it's possible for a double Top10 result. =)
Good qualy for me, but I expect an eventful race, so points aren't certain even from 3rd row on the grid.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
YES POLE ! Good job Kevin, Philip i hope you can improve much to the front :)

Charrel very well done there in 4th. Congratulations.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
well done mates, doesn't look too bad.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/20/2009 10:05PM by n00binio.
The race is run and we have a winner. There were three retirements, one of on the last lap, all due to mechanical failures. Converting and uploading pics now, so bear with me :)

GPGSL Czech Grand Prix

You join us live here at the Brno circuit, the drivers are just heading out on to the track to take up their positions on the grid.

Here is the weather forecast for the race.

The race stewards have declared it a wet race. The grid has been cleared of team personnel and the drivers are ready to go.

The engine's notes rise as we wait for the lights.

And they're away. Greenhalgh has got off to a flyer.

Everyone is safely around the first two corners and Ingers is up three places to 2nd.

Stuart Ingers takes the lead. :)

It looks really wet out there, this is the drivers really earn their doughnuts.

Ingers and Greenhalgh have pulled out quite a gap already. Jalving is tucked up behind Schroeder.

Stoddart challenging Neil.

Jalving is past Schroeder, de Boer is following suit.

Ed Greenhalgh hits the front again.

Matt Houston has had a off some where, he's down to 21st and a long way behind, looks like someone else must have gone off too.

Maikel de Boer is falling back as Phil Oakley tries to keep his championship hopes alive.

Ingers in front again, this is one hell of a battle.

Dan Paddock and Horváth off.

As Dan rejoins the track, new boy Jalving sets fastest lap.

Another MPR has an off. This is as near to a home grand prix for Aleksander as he can get, but it's not going too well.

Come on VSM, team orders surely!

Greenhalgh off!

de Boer fights back.

Fastest lap to Stoopid.

Kevin must be struggling, he's gotta keep Warrington behind to protect Oakley.

Oh no! He's run wide.

And hit by Bobby Neil as he went off too.

van der Voort has a quick off track excursion.

Loses just one place, as he rejoins there are two more spinners. Monil Santilal and Ben Brown.

Cartwright in the kitty litter, and he was doing so well.

Another fastest lap. :)

That didn't last long. :(

Neither did that one ;)

Even though he's lost a place to Stoddart the championship looks safe for Warrington.

Mal spins.

IER's Zak Tonks moves up to 9th.

Five laps down, here are the positions.

Time for a break, we will be right back after these messages.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy