GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - Test Driver Vacancies! - Off Season - Shape poll results P193

Posted by Nickv 
"Andrew Fuh to pits radio: I want my RaltWest back!
Pits to Andrew Fuh radio: Andy baby, stay cool!"

LOL!
Great coverage, good result for Philip with John's DNF! Hopefully he can win the last 2 races and take it to the end! :) Congrats to Charrel on a win so soon into his GPGSL racing career! :)

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

a decent comeback from 18th after the spin, but very disappointing overall that Shadow and Alpha couldn't capitalise on our opportunities in a chaotic race.

X (@ed24f1)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2009 05:45AM by SchueyFan.
Fantastic result for us! Didn't expect a win, but Charrel did it really!!! Congratulations mate! =)
Almost made it into the points, but anywho not so good of a result regarding I started 10th. Nice points there Zak!

Off to Turkey it is.

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
grrr why am i not doing good...
stupid rain made my underwear wet.... i dont like driving with wet knickers

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Great result Maikel!!!!

Hoped for better result in the neighbourhood, but that was a lot of fun. I could be seen a lot in the coverage, good for the sponsors :-)
Can anybody put the list up for mobiles, I'm at school, they've banned all image hosters, damn them.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2009 02:19PM by msater.
4th place + fastest lap + places gained = shitload of points!
Phoenix and MPR level on points

I want 4th so I can put those big 7 and 8s on the car :)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Brno Race Result for mobile users

1 Charrel Jalving
2 Stuart Ingers
3 Philip Oakley
4 Nick van der Voort
5 Marko Aleksander
6 Maikel de Boer
7 Ed Greenhalgh
8 Mal Stoddart
9 Zak Tonks
10 Tim van Dijck
11 Ben Brown
12 Matt Houston
13 Rick Groeneboer
14 Ross Cartwright
15 Norbert Horváth
16 Dan Paddock
17 Monil Santilal
18 Kevin Schroeder
19 Byron van het Bolscher
20 Andrew Fuh
21 Bobby Neil
22 John Warrington

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Double F Press Release
---------------------------------------
Florian F. has announced today, after the surprised victory in Brno, that Double F has signed the first test-driver for season 3: the peruvian driver Aldo Castillo. "I'm happy, that I have finally found a test-driver for our squad. I hope, that Aldo can help us for finding this and the other one second with the car. Aldo says the deal: "I am glad that we reach an agreement to become Double F team test driver, because I think it would be a great experience to be part of such a competitive category in a great team environment and I hope my job would help the team to develop the car and get great race results."
Hooray, points again for me. IER is looking up slightly.

Looking forward to Pheonix next year...;)

GPGSL Driver - Season 2, 22nd with IER, who came in 10th in constructors.

Season 3 - Driver 11 for Pheonix. 3 points, 20th in standings.

Season 4 - Test Driver for TSS, currently 1st in testing ranking, TSS also 1st in constructors.
Ed drove beautifully in a difficult race for us, John unfortunately experienced this car's firrst reliability problem since its launch in Austria but we believe the car was damaged after an earlier off. The championships still look strong and we look froward to what may be a decisive Turkey.

Welcome to the team Aldo! :)
Thanks a lot mate

_____________________________________________________________________________________

2008 Fantasy F1 Cars - Click my sig to see the thread - Downloads available on www.gp4db.com

GPG Nations Cup - Team Peru Principal
woot! Points! :) 6th is good!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
@Byron, is that becoming youre motto? :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Any more ideas on what car shape we'll be using next year...

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy