GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - Test Driver Vacancies! - Off Season - Shape poll results P193

Posted by Nickv 
New Livery on the Horizon?

DER have a nack for change every new season with Ingers changing his livery within 3-4 races of being contracted but rumours are rife in the pits that there might be a livery change by the boss coming in with the two shapes rule. Santilal, who currently is way down in the standings compared to last year, had been seen the paddock after the qualifying discussing changes with two guys, who may want to invest in his team after that storming victory at Indy.

Santilal, slyly commented that "Well, who knows we might be changing colours. You just have to wait. Although, in terms of shapes, I'm a little disappointed it weren't the ones I wanted as colours were already changing before it was announced. It's all sorted though!"

With driver changes going through the paddock, he's assured that even if the livery may change, the drivers are the same;

"Before we even get to the driver part, all drivers are contracted to the team for two seasons. And with limited testing, if the boys get a call from a different team then talk to me first is all I say."

Currently, Bolscher, Ingers, Mills and Brazier are contracted to the team.

Source: M.S.
© CAPSIS International
Wahoo! Can't wait to see the new car :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Nice dude! First time I saw the freewebs interview/website :)

Looks really good, I like the concept! Funny to see my name everynow and then ;)

Keep up the good work :)

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Monil says something with two carshape rule. Are we using for season 3 the SMD-01 and WGP-01 cars?
why don´t we use the last GP2 template? I mean the one Skaaningen shows in the GP4 Screenshot thread!
Kev188 schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> why don´t we use the last GP2 template? I mean
> the one Skaaningen shows in the GP4 Screenshot
> thread!

Should be also a nice option.
Kev188 Wrote:
> why don´t we use the last GP2 template? I mean
> the one Skaaningen shows in the GP4 Screenshot
> thread!

OO, I like that one!
Double F Press Release
-------------------------
Florian F. has announced today the first new driver for season 3. The current Italian English Racing test-driver Christopher Hinz will join Double F Racing Technology as driver. It's the first time, that a german start for the german team. About the second driver, there are some talks, but nothing is yet decided. Maybe a second german? Florian isn't sure yet, but everything is possible.
Vandusk Wrote:
> Kev188 schrieb:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > why don´t we use the last GP2 template? I mean
> > the one Skaaningen shows in the GP4 Screenshot
> > thread!
>
>
> Should be also a nice option.

What's wrong with the W300 shape? Seems a shame to waste it and it makes the series unique rather than an impersonation of a real series.

brunoboi schrieb:
> What's wrong with the W300 shape? Seems a shame to
> waste it and it makes the series unique rather
> than an impersonation of a real series.

Nothing is wrong with the W300. I like it. But who knows, a small change brings a bit "fresh" into this league.
or if we had both shapes
Tom, the idea is to run with 2 shapes, the W300 one and another and allow team owners to choose which they use. We had been looking at the old GP2 shape but felt that no-one would use it because the W300 shape is far better. We had tried to find the new GP2 shape, but couldn't find it. If the shape that Skaaningen has posted in the GP4 screenshots thread is available and we can get permission to use it then that would be great.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
That GP2 shape is converted from rFactor by Lee (LWC)

See if he has a template for it and if we can get permissions

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
I think then that Nick has already spoken to him about it and I don't think there is a template.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2009 05:04PM by Stoopid.
there is a template for the gp2 car. It's a conversion from rFactor. And the rFactor version got a template, which you can easily use for the gp4 version too. ;-)
If we can convert it that is. Or do the textures not need converting?

Also, when does Season 3 start? Because if it starts somewhere around august then i've got enough time to move the textures over but if it starts around june july then i'm a little screwed as i won't ahve time due to these ruddy finals :(
I'm back now. Was expecting to see another race. Not here. Oh well. Looking forward to S3, and read the new rules.
We're still debating on the shapes. Suggestions are welcome, the decision will be made later. Therefore there will be a gap between S2 and S3 to allow teamowners to paint their cars.
So, if there's a gap from some weeks, it´s easy to get new liveries on (maybe) the GP2 car...for me this W300 shape is totally outbidden so I think we need fresh wind!
I really love this GP2 Template and I don´t think there´s a problem for a unique series even if we use this car!
It´s not avoidable to use the livery from other real cars, but this happend in the W300 on the W300 shape this year too (Honda livery), so I personally vote for this GP2 shape.
Nobody says the "new" W300 car is bad, but only chaging the wings doesn´t make it more interesting for me. And a new template could create more interesting designs. I´ve painted sooo much cars on this W300 shape and I´m nearly tired of it. So you know my decision ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2009 08:57PM by Kev188.
Something strange was send out few minutes ago from Double F. The message was: "Expect the unexpected!"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy