GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - Test Driver Vacancies! - Off Season - Shape poll results P193

Posted by Nickv 
Although my FP wasn't the best I ever had, great race for VSM! Keep up the good work Philip!

Cheaters never win, and winners never cheat!!!!!!!
i'd love to join the series if that is possible :) seem real good fun :)

greeting from sherwin
There is a few seats available for the remainder of this season and quite a few, including myself, are looking for some next year.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Sherwin mate fancy a test seat?

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
thats fast hehe, sure Dan why not? singn me in :)
Ok mate its a done deal then :)

Hmmmm, where is everyone? Pit lane is deserted. <sweeps away the tumbleweed>

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
We're playing beer pong in our pit.
Lucky Seven Motorsports announces new partnership with Jack Daniels

Randy Winston's search for a new title sponsor for GPGSL Season 3 was a long, bumpy journey. Yes, that's correct. It WAS. Today, Lucky Seven and Jack Daniels have confirmed a new partnership for Season 3. A native Tennessean, Winston was very excited about the news. "It's great to get a sponsor from my home state, they really have passion for what I'm trying to accomplish in GPGSL, and we're proud to represent the best whiskey distillery in the world."
MPR News

Crazy times at MPR today as they announce a new driver for season 3 and a new test driver too

Dan Paddock has pulled off another killer move signing Monil, season 1 runner up for season 3

Here's a small statement by Dan

"We've been chasing Monil for a while now, we have seen that he has struggled this season but he is still a winner and we hope we can help him win again. Monil will be partnering Marko for next season and we hope we can see great things from two of the series' best drivers."

Here's a small statement by Monil

"I've been really glad to get a competitive race seat for season with the MPR team. I thought with my bad performances throughout the season, I won't even have a race seat next season. I'm glad that Dan snapped me up. The Double F car suffered alot due to the less amount of time we had developing the car since we were fight right 'til the end. But hey, that's all in the past. Roll on the Martinis!"

Its understood that Dan will be testing next season along with new Dutch signing Sherwin van der Sloot

Sherwin will have his first test of the car at Donington later today, just doing some shakedown tests, with his first official duties for the team set to be at Brno

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2009 10:29AM by Ferrari2007.
I'll be staying at Phoenix for Season 3, only because they pay me pots of money, which is a very good thing, coz my eyes bleed from the paint job every time I get in the car. ;)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
The Big Man (that's me for the thick among us ;)) will be quite absent for the rest of the week. So too bad if you have any driver changes, the first post will not be updated :P
Just keep to inform you.

Double F is still searching possible drivers for season 3. Top-drivers are also welcome, when they want a new challenge. ^^
The current championship leader still has no firm offer for Season 3 and is willing to listen to offers =]

mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hmmmm, where is everyone? Pit lane is deserted.

Sorry, got stuck playing tiddlywinks over at Bruno's house ;)
will the perf values have a bit more of a shake up for next season?

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Power Boost Announcement

With the Easter holidays this weekend the Brno Free Practice session is scheduled for Tuesday Evening. Therefore team representatives have until 5pm BST Tuesday 14th April to pm me their boost requirements for Brno.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2009 06:29PM by Stoopid.
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'll be staying at Phoenix for Season 3, only
> because they pay me pots of money, which is a very
> good thing, coz my eyes bleed from the paint job
> every time I get in the car. ;)

It's not that bad, surely? ;)

I mean, I'm driving alongside you for S3, so it's not that harsh. :)

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

There is an interview with Double F boss Florian over at

[www.freewebs.com]

Hope you enjoy it.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
loving the freewebs site still Ryan - you're doing a super job

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy