GPGSL S7 [SEASON COMPLETED!!!] Rule Changes Announced For S8.

Posted by GPGSL 
GPGSL Gold Coast Grand Prix Official Results.

Charrel scores first MPR podium of the season!

After an exiting race the the Surfers Paradise Charrel managed to bring home the car on a 3th place after qualifying in 4th. It was a race full of action, Charrel even had a 2nd place in sight! Teammate John also didnt do to bad with a 7th place finish, that makes it a double points finish!

This means MPR currently MPR has a 2nd place in the constructors standings, this must make teamowner Dan Paddock a happy man! But once again the AMR was unbeatable with Ed Greenhalgh, congrats to them!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
I'm not happy with my current performance. It's really dissatisfying to see my team mate in a competetive positon.
4th, 11th and fastest lap, not a bad race, would have been so much better if I hadn't screwed up though :(

So close to points! :(

Well done to Chris though, stellar drive mate (Y)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Maverick generally satisfied with the outcome of the race

It was a hard race for sure. Any mistake could have cost you everything here and at one point I was close to losing all. After that I had slight vibrations in the wheel which maybe have kept me from pushing harder. And the first stop messed things up a lot. It was a real slow pit stop and I lost two positions by it, though actually it was only one as JW hadn't pitted yet. Still the boys have to work on that, it needs to be better in the next race again.

Yet all in all I'm fine with the outcome. We were second strongest team here, only beaten by my former team ART by one point. Welll, statistically at least. Actually the combination AMR and Ed Greenhalgh was unbeatable again in this race. But still we brought a bunch of points home, even more than AMR today and that is a good thing.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Very pleased with the podium finish after John's great 4th place in Melbourne

Pity the strategy didn't work out for him, but still 7th is a fine result, and it's really nice to have both guys in the points, especially after we saw how messy the testers race was

Congrats to Ed once again, and a honourable mention to Christel for a fine race

Did we see TSS' worst ever finish here?

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2012 01:20AM by Ferrari2007.
First of all, parabens Rodrigo!! (congratulations Rodrigo!!) That was brilliant, simply brilliant!

As for me, it ended up way better than I had expected, 8th place, 3rd fastest driver, it's just a matter of improving. I'm still new to the main series, but I have good points by now, fortunately.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
A great win, thanks to the excellent strategy from the team that made up for my small error after the first pitstops.

X (@ed24f1)
What a shocker. Stuff this, i am heading up the road to Sea World to go swim with the sharks!!!! ( Yes, in real life, Sea World is just up the road from this circuit....) Car of shame has truly brought great embarrassment to TNR here in Australia....(N)

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Thanks to Horváth for ruining my race, ass. It's not the first time that he screws up someone else's race, driver of shame. :-(

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
9th...could be worse, I guess. :) Also, a double points finish - well done Ben :)

Looking at the results...holy hell, what a bad race for Subaru! Quite incredible to see neither car score for them (in addition to Marko failing to score for the second race in succession - has that actually ever happened before?)

That was a great race. I don't think I've been that excited about a result for a long time. Well done to both Michael and jack. Double points finish is just what the doctor ordered. We are showing good single lap pace as well this year. Two races, two fastest laps. Long may it continue. Dare I say it, for once a boost helped us.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Turbo Lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks to Horváth for ruining my race, ass. It's
> not the first time that he screws up someone
> else's race, driver of shame. :-(

How many times then???? :-o
How could I ruin your race fighting for the 13th place???

So, 8 places up, 5th best lap at the positive side, everything else at the negative... :(
We have to forget the opening two races, and concentrate ot the next ones.
I hope, no more car of shame for us...(N)
yes yes yes! 4th! Really happy with that performance! Glad to see Jack getting the Fastest Lap, and that he managed to score points. If we keep this up we might be in for one heck of a season! :)
WOW! That sucked ;)

Happy for Nick to bring in 3 points though! Nice going :)

Up for the next race!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
MAC RACING

Well done Chris, great drive mate, this shows that we have really made a step forward.
Bad luck Jack, you drove well but unfortunately our pit crew seemed to have let you down.

A very promising start to the season without using and boost yet. Well done guys.

P.S. Has the deadline for boost for next race been set yet.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Carlitox Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> First of all, parabens Rodrigo!! (congratulations
> Rodrigo!!) That was brilliant, simply brilliant!
>
> As for me, it ended up way better than I had
> expected, 8th place, 3rd fastest driver, it's just
> a matter of improving. I'm still new to the main
> series, but I have good points by now,
> fortunately.

Good race for you too, Carlos... congratulations!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
5th, good result but I could have won :/, the pit crew needs sorting because the stops cost us the race.
Looks like Ed's going to dominate the season again :(
bad result for us.We should just do better next time.Btw it's great to have a chicane named after me ;)

My GPGSL Career
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy