GPGSL S7 [SEASON COMPLETED!!!] Rule Changes Announced For S8.

Posted by GPGSL 
Anybody seen Mr Mertz?

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anybody seen Mr Mertz?

Giving his blessing to 'Mertz Corner' over in Oz? ;)

Well done Christian! A shame it couldn't have been better (seemed to lose 2 places before the end of the race), but a strong top 10 finish is great! Rico... ah well. On course for a podium until s*** got real up front. Though you called it beautifully before the race ;-)

Plenty of action in the Testers' event. Makes you think the big boys race is going to be a bit of a lottery! Anything could happen by the looks of things......(Y)

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Happy to get into the points after a poor qualy!
Great work by the two VXR testers, double points finish and they kept away from trouble

oh well, i hope we can do better in the main race

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Good result for MPR!! Another testers victory ;) Very strong race from mr Paddock, but Mertz is doing better.. A spin in the beginning of the race, but after that he showed good pace and managed to stay out of trouble!

Now I hope I will have a strong qualifying tomorrow, and that I can stay out of trouble in the race..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Chris just missed out on points. Bad luck mate but another good drive from you. Well done.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
The testers did very well dispite the carnage on the track. (Y)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Great result considering my poor driving :) Too bad i couldn't get Dan to finish behind me! Still going strong though, 2 podiums :)

Also happy to see Deyan coming in within the top 12, Mal as a little unlucky with his early spin!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
GPGSL Gold Coast Grand Prix, Surfers Paradise.

Qualifying.

Welcome to the Gold Coast for our 2nd of three races here in Australia. Let's get on with the action.

Pedersen is first out and sets pole, obviously.

Rodriguez with a close 2nd.

Loud cheers in the Mac pit as Hunsley grabs pole.

Ed Greenhalgh takes pole by a big margin.

Aleksander with 4th.

Warrington makes it an AMR front row, but he's some way off Greenhalgh's time.

Elleker 5th.

Worseling splits the two Aston Martins.

Kittleson will be happy with 2nd, but still nearly a quarter of second off pole.

Cartwright in 4th.

First runs done, lets see the provisional grid.

Rodriguez parks his car after a blow up.

Greidanus improves to 5th.

Cartwright jumps to the front row.

Mac Racing continuing there good form with 5th for Hinz.

Pedersen with a big improvement in time to 3rd.

Jalving jumps to 3rd.

Vilela with a great time takes 3rd.

Stay tuned for the official results.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
GPGSL Gold Coast Grand Prix, Surfers Paradise.

Official Qualifying Results.

Again we can't stay with the pace of our first run. This is something that we need to get on top of. FAST

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Awful. Absolutely awful.

(Words not suitable for young readers)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Phew, at least a decent 7th place for me. As I wasn't in the pics for once but only had seen me way back down in the middle standings, I already had feared for way worse a position. 4th for Charrel is very good, too. With lots of DNFs to be expected, this gives us a chance for lots of points, which is necessary if we want to keep on AMRs traces, at least.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Damn it. I'll just have to try and keep it out of the wall and hope for the best.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Frustrating that I couldn't improve on my first run - but 6th isn't so bad, I guess. Just so typical though that Ross would have to be 2nd on the race weekend when SCR and Minardi go head to head hot

Either way, plenty of retirements forthcoming, if the testers race shows anything - so here's hoping Ed and Ross take each other off ;)

Midfield... Good we can avoid the carnage of the race!

Pheww.. I'm very happy with this result a good 4th place! I knew I had the pace and we managed to get a good set-up for the car. Also a strong 7th place for John, so there is a big chance for a podium and points if we can stay out of trouble in the race!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy