F1 Manager - 2005 Season - End of the Season!

Posted by Twigster151 
Its only Ferrari, leave them in the pits :P
Try 2008 Version maybe on GP4db?
Slightly bigger problem now :/

My CSM and GP4 installation went tits up which usually isn't too big of a problem as it doesn't take long to reinstall it. However when trying to reinstall GP4 I discovered that my CD ROM drive no longer works, so until I can acquire an external CD ROM drive there'll be a break in the action, so apologies for that but it was unavoidable.

Anyway in the meantime Merry Christmas to you all! (G)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Twigster151 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Slightly bigger problem now :/
>
> My CSM and GP4 installation went tits up which
> usually isn't too big of a problem as it doesn't
> take long to reinstall it. However when trying to
> reinstall GP4 I discovered that my CD ROM drive no
> longer works, so until I can acquire an external
> CD ROM drive there'll be a break in the action, so
> apologies for that but it was unavoidable.
>
> Anyway in the meantime Merry Christmas to you all!
> (G)

Perhaps someone else could run Monaco in the mean time?

JohnWarrington schrieb:
> Twigster151 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Slightly bigger problem now :/
> >
> > My CSM and GP4 installation went tits up which
> > usually isn't too big of a problem as it
> doesn't
> > take long to reinstall it. However when trying
> to
> > reinstall GP4 I discovered that my CD ROM drive
> no
> > longer works, so until I can acquire an
> external
> > CD ROM drive there'll be a break in the action,
> so
> > apologies for that but it was unavoidable.
> >
> > Anyway in the meantime Merry Christmas to you
> all!
> > (G)
>
> Perhaps someone else could run Monaco in the mean
> time?

I could, but only if noone else could.

Oh, and as we are at it: I can run grand prixs regularly as soon as the GP2-Series is over.

----------

GPG Nations Cup: #39 Romania

Wanna become a manager of a Formula 1 team? Take your chance and start in the GP2-Series!
It would be great if someone would be able to run it :) Even if the coverage is a bit quicker/smaller then 'normal', don't let it get in the way of the holidays though!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
No problem about the delay :)

Happy Christmas to you all :)
Well if anyone wants to run it I can upload the mod for them although I don't want to force upon anyone considering the time of year :)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

I would do it but have no access to my pc and my laptop ist kaput :-(
I can run the race, but due to the GP2-Series and other factores, I would only be able to post the results, so I couldnĀ“t post a coverage (or if I do find the time, it would still be very short).

Cheers :)

----------

GPG Nations Cup: #39 Romania

Wanna become a manager of a Formula 1 team? Take your chance and start in the GP2-Series!
I've got a lot of things to do for uni atm, otherwise I'd really like to give it a try

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
No worries Kedy, and btw if you or indeed anyone else ever wants to run a race in the future just shout out (whilst I do enjoy running races it's always nice to have a break ;-)) Also thanks for the offer Reve but Alesi has stepped in to save the day ;)

Montoya masters monaco!

Juan Montoya sits on pole for tomorrows monaco grand prix which see's Da Matta alongside with the exact same time!..Montoya will line up at the front as he set his time first in a very close battle for the topspot..Raikkonen starts 3rd for Jordan with the Williams of Villeneuve and the Renault of Barrichello in 4th and 5th respectively...Although lap of the day belonged to Christian Klien who flung his minardi around to take an excellent 6th...Also it was a disatorous day for Ferrari by only managing 14th and 20th on the grid,this will make it difficult to score points for them in a track that is very hard to pass.

Montoya sets pole

Qualifying Times

Mclaren Mercedes Statement

A fantastic effort from Juan-Pablo and hopefully he can finally convert into a race win. A good 7th for Vettel too, there is potential for points from there.

I take my hat off to Mr Klien. If he can hold it there...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
BAR
We're very disappointed with this qualifying result. BAR will have a difficult race :/
Jordan Statement

Good job from Kimi and Andre, looks promising for the race.

Btw, only 0.002s between the top 3, almost like Jerez 97 ;)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Arrows Statement

Poor from Zonta. Glock showed some promise. Hopefully the race will bring a couple of good results
Any specific reason for the speed of ferrari? Were we hold up or just not quick enough?

Horrible session, at least it can only get better in the race!!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
MDBSnake Wrote:
> Any specific reason for the speed of ferrari? Were
> we hold up or just not quick enough?
>
> Horrible session, at least it can only get better
> in the race!!

A combination of both factors m8..Also some small errors by the drivers they just didnt hook up a lap :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy