F1 Manager - 2005 Season - End of the Season!

Posted by Twigster151 
I told you ages ago that Red Bull will be focusing on reliability with there to main drivers taking part in the test.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
At the risk of looking like an idiot can I ask where you told me this? It's just that I can't see it in the thread and usually when I receive testing plans by pm I note it down and update the perfs immediately.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Schumacher on top in Germany

Michael Schumacher was the quickest driver as F1 returns following the mid-season test session at Catalunya. The Formula veteran put in a lap time of 1:35.220 to end the practice session on top and also a second quicker than his testing teammate, Bjorn Wirdheim, in the second Williams. Meanwhile Ferrari as usual showed fantastic pace with Massa and Verstappen ending up in 2nd and 4th place respectively, whilst their championship rivals, Red Bull and McLaren, had mixed sessions with drivers at either end of the field. Further down the field Montagny once again put in a superb performance, ending the session in 11th place and Nick Heidfeld showed signs of pace at the track at which he took his first victory in Formula last season.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

It's been a while since we had a setup reward :) Hope for a better weekend then Monaco!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Gary Paffett has impressed me there. Beating Glock who is much more experienced
BAR
Impressed with Practice results!
Not too bad...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Mixed results

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Good Job Nick!!
Barrichello takes pole at the Nurburgring

Rubens Barrichello managed to pull a surprise out of the bag after putting his Renault on pole for the European Grand Prix. The current world champion was the only driver to make it into the 1:34s to give Renault their first pole position since Jarno Trulli took pole position for the French outfit at Silverstone back in 2003. Meanwhile Juan Pablo Montoya continued his strong qualifying performance by taking 2nd whilst David Coulthard capped off a fantastic session for Renault in 3rd place. Further down the field Ricardo Zonta had a great session, putting his Arrows 10th on the grid, Kimi Raikkonen struggled to 11th place whilst current championship leader, Robert Kubica, could only manage 13th.

Jordan Statement

Good job from both our drivers, I hope we can get some points this time after the double DNF at Monaco.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Renault
Brilliant job from Rubens and David. We hope it translates in to a 1-2 finish.
Ferrari

We can not be happy with this ... only on the 4th and 5th row of the grid, lets hope for a good race.

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
BAR
Completely disappointed, we were slower by 0.2 seconds in a qualifying session. Seems that Testing Session did not help.
Toyota

Dissapointing from our guys to be 15th and 20th..looks like we went the wrong way in the test:(..Hopefully we can salvage something from the race..
'S alright, I guess...16th and 19th aren't too bad.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Mclaren Mercedes

Overall, a good qualifying session. Points are very likely if the race goes as planned.

Not bad at all from Zonta. He is looking good for the race. Glock needs to perform better as he is getting beaten regularly.
Williams F1

Not a bad result for Michael. Jaques had some problems with the car. Hopefully they both can manage to get into points.

My GPGSL Career
Has this thread stalled because the GP2 thread has gone quiet?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy