F1 Manager - 2005 Season - End of the Season!

Posted by Twigster151 
Thanks once again Alesi for running the race, and what a great way to end such a competitive season.However I feel I must apologise for how poorly organised these final couple of races have been seeing as it has been totally my fault that it's taken this long to get to the end.

But anyway for next season to get underway I believe all that's needed negotiation wise is a third driver for Toyota and a set of brakes for Williams, the budgets and available drivers list a couple of pages back are still up to date. Once they're sorted I'll update the spreadsheets for 2006 and send them out to Jake and John :)

Also Kedy if you want to send over any completed liveries you have and I'll compile the first version of the mod seeing as I don't think we ever had anyone volunteer for it.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

@twigster can you update the final championship standings m8??

We should start a new thread for 2006 season so we know where we are :)

As for the helmets i am half way through them for 2006,hopefully have them done as soon as possible..
I'd like to choose the brakes for next season, but I don't remember the prices. Any help?

My GPGSL Career
senna9194 schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'd like to choose the brakes for next season, but
> I don't remember the prices. Any help?

page 1, second post ;-)

@twigster: I'll send you the liveries later this day.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Alesi no1 Wrote:
> @twigster can you update the final championship
> standings m8??
>
> We should start a new thread for 2006 season so we
> know where we are :)
>
> As for the helmets i am half way through them for
> 2006,hopefully have them done as soon as
> possible..

I'm working on the tables and the new thread as we speak :)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

I'd suggest to create a new account for posting the new thread, so that more persons have the possibility to update it. Like it's done in the GPGSL & GPGNC

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2012 04:48PM by kedy89.
kedy89 Wrote:
> I'd suggest to create a new account for posting
> the new thread, so that more persons have the
> possibility to update it. Like it's done in the
> GPGSL & GPGNC

Waaaay ahead of you ;)

I may be able to run a few races next season. Up until December when i'm away for 3 months. :-D

The final end of season tables, as you can see, are finally done and the spreadsheets are almost done as well.

Also the 2006 season thread is now up under a brand spanking new account so any chatter about the 2006 season can be done over there :)

In the meantime, I think this thread can now be closed if a helpful moderator would be so kind as to :)
A poor race from us, we expected to be finishing in the points, but it was not to be. Still, we haven't done too bad this season, with a win in one of the races.

Great job with the race coverage and organisation guys, y'all did good.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy