F1 Manager - 2005 Season - End of the Season!

Posted by Twigster151 
hehe, DANKE

thanks translated ;)

mogotron schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes english is good, and raceis great!! We should
> run all the races like this!!

But somehow I don't know, whether I like, what I think coming from this. The uploading is a pain, part 2 is halfway finished, part 3 is already finished, 6 parts to follow...

This will mean a long Saturday for my PC ^^

On a not completely unrelated note: I think, we have a 6000-conduit for our Internet-access. Means (If I'm right) 600kB/s Download, 60kB/s Upload. This explains the long uploading times. This takes most of the time. I think, it's like 4/5 hours per 15-minute part. Thanks god I didn't try and max out every part, so cut something. Means, most parts are shorter, something around 10 minutes. A bit faster for the parts, but still a very long time. Running (if Grand Prix 4 doesn't keep crashing), Recording and Narrating doesn't take that much time.

EDIT: Do you know the phrases "Sorry for that", "He's through" and "Struggling"? I think you're going to hear them more than one time in my record ^^

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2012 09:12PM by xSilvermanx.
mogotron schrieb:
> Yes english is good, and raceis great!! We should
> run all the races like this!!

Would be cool, but it also would be much more work for the RDs, especially uploading the whole race takes quite a while.

Btw, the race is much fun to watch

Some F1 CSM mods
1996 | 2000 | 2002 | 2007 | 2011 | 2013 | 2015 | 2018
ok, the last part of the race is just uploading and has hit the 40%-mark (so a bit to go ^^). Have fun watching, for those, who don't want to watch the full race, and for those, who can't watch it, the results of the race will be uploaded to photobucket tomorrow, then they'll be linked in my next post. Linked only, because those, who want to watch it but haven't yet, don't want to see the results before watching the race ;)
Greetings
Silverman
so, everything is uploaded, have fun watching, like my video (:-p) and leave a comment.
For those, who don't want to watch, already have watched or can't watch, here are the results, as said, only as links.

Race Results:

[i1154.photobucket.com]
[i1154.photobucket.com]
[i1154.photobucket.com]

Lap Times:

[i1154.photobucket.com]
[i1154.photobucket.com]
[i1154.photobucket.com]

Spoiler DOTD:

Driver of the Day with a really good drive is Felipe Massa, gaining the championship-lead with his victory. A great Ferrari-crew got him in front.

Greetings
Silverman
Thanks for running the race, it was much fun watching it :).

McLaren Mercedes:
Very good job done by both our drivers to get in the points after such a bad qualifying performance. Well done also to Nico for getting the fastest lap!

@twigster: If you send me the latest version of the mod, I can run the next round next week.
EDIT: If it hasn't changed since Monza, I already should have the current one.

Some F1 CSM mods

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2012 12:55PM by kedy89.
Super coverage...shame we had a bit of a crap race really ;)

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
hey guys, one thing to the coverage: Although it's much more work for a race-director to do such a coverage, it definetely has a plus-point:

Just a quote of statto300, a Youtube-user who didn't get in contact with GPG afaik.

I like this

nice will see part 2 on the website

It's a good advertising, even if not every single race is done this way. So I'd propose some special races being run the way, I did it. No matter, which race it is: First and last Race of a Season could be shown as a video, track-specific I'd say Monaco, Silverstone, Monza, Spa, Suzuka. These traditional tracks are (from my point of view) the best ones to record and let watch.
I'd be willing to run these races, if noone else wants to get some Youtube-attention ^^ . In addition, I'm now able to upload more than 15-minute-parts, so I don't need to cut them the way, I did it.
Please tell me, what you think.
Greetings
Silverman
BAR

We're disappointed to have 2 cars finish a lap down.
Poor race for Arrows. Need to improve for the next round.
Minardi Retain Montagny

After a relatively successful debut it was today confirmed that Franck Montagny will stay with Minardi, who are destined to become Toro Rosso, for another season. The Frenchman, who achieved second place in only his second grand prix with the team, is said to have signed a deal worth around £5m.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

I'm glad to be able to re-sign Franck, he's done an excellent job in practice which warranted a turn at a race seat.

I hope that whoever replaces me here at the end of the season is pleased with the team and likes the fact I've brought in a youth system, with Petrov and Valles. Of course, I think that Nick Heidfeld is the right man to lead the team into a new era, and will help develop the car and work with the young drivers.

With Ferrari power behind them, things definitely look promising.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
Jordan

Great race by Kimi, getting us the podium that we needed on his favourite track. Lotterer could have done better however, but an overall good race for us.
Verstappen tops the timesheets

In todays free practice session at Suzuka Ferrari driver Jos Verstappen was the fastest man on the track. His teammate and current championship leader Felipe Massa was third fastest. The experts were surprised by the performance of the Saubers today, who are both placed in the top 6. Championship contender Michael Schumacher struggled to find a good pace today, he is down in 16th position. With 10 minutes to go in the session, it started to rain slightly, and noone was able to improve his time. Weather forecasts also predict some rain for the qualifying and the race, which could mix things up a lot.

Some F1 CSM mods

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2012 04:18PM by kedy89.
Ferrari

We are looking for a strong ending of the season, it's gonna be a tight fit with Williams who we haven't forgotten yet! Massa shows promising speed and we hope the qualifying can be of similar result!
Very happy to have won in Brasil with Massa in his home race, the strategy for Alonso was not good enough, we should have made a 2-stopper out of it. But 1st and 4th gave us enough points to secure P1 in the WCC so far!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
We'll take 2nd and 6th, now if button can transfer that performance to the race!!!
McLaren Mercedes

We have some problems finding a good setup, seems that it will be a difficult weekend for us.

Some F1 CSM mods
If Ant can match that in qualifying, I'll be pleased.

Just a quick note, you haven't put in our (Red Bull) 3rd drivers cost into the table but we defiantly have 3 drivers for next season.

One another note, last race was terrible for us and we need to bounce back in Suzuka

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Macca25 Wrote:
> Just a quick note, you haven't put in our (Red
> Bull) 3rd drivers cost into the table but we
> defiantly have 3 drivers for next season.

Aye , I think Heidfeld's cost is missing from the table too...

Schumacher strikes back

Michael Schumacher will start tomorrows races from pole position, after setting a brilliant laptime in his first run, which noone was able to beat in the remaining session. Both Saubers again showed a great pace qualifying in 4th and 5th place. Championship leader Massa struggled down in 12th place, while his teammate did a lot better in 2nd. A disastrous session for the Toyota team, both drivers will start from last row. As in the practice session we had slight rain in the last 10 minutes, so that nobody could improve.

Some F1 CSM mods
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy