F1 Manager - 2005 Season - End of the Season!

Posted by Twigster151 
Twigster your message box is full! I am also able to run rounds whenever you need me too.

JohnWarrington Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Twigster your message box is full! I am also able
> to run rounds whenever you need me too.

I've made some space now :)

Also if you and Kedy want to run the a race you can do the next two races if you want, as that will if give me time to sort out my ctd issues. You can work it out between you who does which one :)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Twigster151 Wrote:
> JohnWarrington Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Twigster your message box is full! I am also
> able
> > to run rounds whenever you need me too.
>
> I've made some space now :)
>
> Also if you and Kedy want to run the a race you
> can do the next two races if you want, as that
> will if give me time to sort out my ctd issues.
> You can work it out between you who does which one
> :)

My PM was to basically confirm what I said in the statement. Kedy can choose which one, I have no preference :)

Ok, then I choose the Canadian GP :)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Okay fair enough then :)

I'll just quickly update the perfs and get the mod uploaded and send it to both of you. So once you receive it Kedy, feel free to start the next round whenever you like and once Canada is out of the way, I'll send the perf update to you John so you can start round 9 :)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Twigster151 Wrote:
> Okay fair enough then :)
>
> I'll just quickly update the perfs and get the mod
> uploaded and send it to both of you. So once you
> receive it Kedy, feel free to start the next round
> whenever you like and once Canada is out of the
> way, I'll send the perf update to you John so you
> can start round 9 :)

Sounds good to me :)

JohnWarrington schrieb:
> Twigster151 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Okay fair enough then :)
> >
> > I'll just quickly update the perfs and get the
> mod
> > uploaded and send it to both of you. So once
> you
> > receive it Kedy, feel free to start the next
> round
> > whenever you like and once Canada is out of the
> > way, I'll send the perf update to you John so
> you
> > can start round 9 :)
>
> Sounds good to me :)

To me too :)

Some mods
Very Lucky Massa still came in and scored those valuable points! Leading us to lead both championships again :)

We now have to make sure we get less DNF's since they ain't really helping!!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Toyota

Did well to salvage some points today by finishing 6th and 8th respectively..even though our pace was pretty average our strong reliable cars are getting us the points,so kudos to the guys in the garage :)

Also @twigster if u need me to run any rounds after kedy and john have done the next two,just let us know m8 :)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/13/2012 05:59PM by Alesi no1.
Sauber Statement

Very dissapointed to see Jenson suffer a mechanical failure, but delighted to see quick Nick in a strong 5th place. in another news we will like to Welcome JPM to the BMW family, we are sure that he will bring us to the top of the field and maybe givve us some wins.
To lose one car may be regarded as a misfortune, to lose two may be regarded as carelessness.

The transmission department is in for a reshuffle...(I might not have noticed the race had been posted)

We want to thank Anthony for his efforts, although he remains committed to the team for the rest of the season we will be sad to see him leave.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
That was crap

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
A so so race for Arrows. Good solid drive from Zonta once again. Glock was unlucky as he was on the cards for a top 10 finish. Lets hope our luck improves at the next round.
Rosberg fastest in Montreal

McLaren Mercedes' new second driver Nico Rosberg was the quickest in the free practice at Montreal. With 3 minutes left in the session, the young German set a lap time of 1:15.558s, which no one could top in the remaining time. His teammate Briscoe completed the strong performance of McLaren with a 5th place. The both Ferraris were very fast, too, with Massa in 2nd and Verstappen in 3rd place. Red Bull had a mixed session, with Wurz as 6th, but Webber only in 12th place. An impressive performance was shown by Anthony Davidson, who put his Minardi in 11th place.

Some mods
We usually do ok in practice, but never transfer our pace into when it matters.

Just aside, I don't want to show my hand too much but I believe I sent an offer to Reve-san with regards to a certain GP2 driver. Seeing as he has disappeared, what's going to become of this?

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
A big well done to Rosberg and Briscoe. Rosberg showing exactly what he can do and hopefully he can do that in the race.

Incident 2k9 Wrote:
> We usually do ok in practice, but never transfer
> our pace into when it matters.
>
> Just aside, I don't want to show my hand too much
> but I believe I sent an offer to Reve-san with
> regards to a certain GP2 driver. Seeing as he has
> disappeared, what's going to become of this?

That's a very good point.

I'm afraid I don't know as after taking a quick look at the GP2 and what Reve has sent me by pm, I can't seem to find a full list of drivers and all their contract so that basically means we're stuck on that. However, I do have plans for the GP2 series so, this goes for everyone...

Any managers who has place bids on GP2 drivers, can you please send your bids to me instead

Jordan Statement

Good job from Bruni to get 8th place, but Raikkonen has to improve in qualifying.

Some mods
Massa on pole position

The current leader of the WDC Felipe Massa was the fastest driver in todays qualifying at Montreal. Early in the session he set a time of 1:15.719s, which no one was able to beat. Second place went to Jacques Villeneuve in the Williams-BMW, who was 0.2s faster than his teammate Michael Schumacher in 8th place. World champion Rubens Barrichello continues his great form with 4th place. Further down the field Ricardo Zonta had a good session getting his Arrows in 13th place. A bad session however for Sauber and Toyota who were both beaten by the two Minardis.

Some mods

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2012 05:52PM by kedy89.
BAR
A satisfying result for us! I am very happy with the performance!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy