GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - Test Driver Vacancies! - Off Season - Shape poll results P193

Posted by Nickv 
Ocourse, vote for whatever you like.

/I'd just like to see home races too, for the GPGSL storyline.
//if it happens fine, if not fine as well.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Oh well, please you all vote for Jacarepagua Circuit, Brazil for a season finale, would be perfect :D

Imagine Andrew Fuh winning the title after having overtaken a slow Nick van der Voort struggling with his tyres in what is the final lap of the race, after the winner (obviously me) had crossed it? ;)

Just wait till we hit Zandvoort and you'll crash at the Scheivlak because you forgot about the sand :P
Oh and I'd like to add that only votes that arrive in my PM inbox count, those diffused around the thread don't :P
All for long beach say "AYE!"
Announcement to make things clear

You can now send your favorite tracks to me via PM. Only PM'ed votes count, those in the thread don't. You can vote for up to ten tracks. Do vote for tracks that actually exist for GP4 and are working well.
GPGSLRS ANNOUNCEMENT
Vote for 10 tracks that you want in calendar. Every track on the list gets one point regardless of its position on the list. Send your list to Nickv via PM. 15 tracks that get most votes will join season opener Melbourne.(so no need to vote for Melbourne which is officially confirmed as of now)
The voting starts now it will go on for one week, ends on January 13th. At least 13 of already confirmed 25 GPG SL members( 22 confirmed drivers and 3 team owners that are not drivers) must cast their vote to make it valid. Potential test drivers can vote as well, their vote will count too for tracs, but again it will take at least 13 already confirmed members voting to make the voting process valid. If two tracks are tied on 15th place, Mr. Van Der Voort will do a draw.

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2009 04:14PM by BAR#10.
good idea, it will be interesting to see what the results are!

X (@ed24f1)
We have now enough tracks to compile a calendar. 6 people have cast their vote.
Randy: AYE!!

Is Long Beach available for GP4?

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2009 04:41PM by msater.
msater Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Randy: AYE!!
>
> Is Long Beach available for GP4?

Yup, I have it, but I still don't know what it looks like with full graphics. ;)
I would only confirm, that Double F will use Bridgestone tyres and Honda engines. Nothing has changed.
Nickv update the title with voting for tracks now open till january 13th,announcement on page 8,please.

/and I've just realized, if we made a rule that team owners couldnt be drivers we wouldn't need a test series;)
//I bet that wouldn't be a popular idea though:D
///and ofcourse not the best one either now, since champion and 2nd placed driver are both team owners.

GPGSL career;

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2009 04:52PM by BAR#10.
BAR#10 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> /and I've just realized, if we made a rule that
> team owners couldnt be drivers we wouldn't need a
> test series;)
> //I bet that wouldn't be a popular idea though:D
> ///and ofcourse not the best one either now, since
> champion and 2nd placed driver are both team
> owners.

Epic Fail ;)

Okay, if that non-team owners drive rule goes through, I swear Mr Gault will not be very happy.

Right, will send a pm about my prefered tracks now.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
GPGTV.COM

Six teams in USA promoting the GPGSL series

Two thousands of a second separate Van Smirren and Schroeder in 20 minutes practice session

Jan6th - In an effort to expand the Super League's market, six teams( Minardi, Raltwest, Velox, Alpha, TN and Italian English Racing) have travelled to Indianapolis where they continued with testing their 2009 spec cars and also putting a show for 45,000 people in attendance at the famous American circuit.

GPGSL World Champion was greeted with many cheers, but Keeley Grant got the warmest welcome with many fans coming up to her asking for autogram. Danica Patrick was seen talking to her and invited Grant to one of the Indycar races next year, Keeley returned the favour, asked her to come to Melbourne for the Season opener.

It was extremely close on the track where teams did proper tests, running more hotlaps in a row, and exchanged top times few times on a dry Indy track.

Randy Winston of Alpha sprung a surprise and set the pace for the longest time, than Ricardo Van Smirren edged him out. Minardi's newly signed Kevin Schroeder pushed as hard as he could and it led to the closest time difference yet in testing 0,002 of a second -behind the Dutchman.

Houston apparently listened to advice of his boss as he outperformed him by a margin of 0,13.

Oakley was only 0,08 behind the top time however it was only enough for 6th place.
Grant was on a flyer, putting her backmarking TN Bugatti car just four hundreds of a second off pace, setting exact same time as Winston!
Jorge unfortunately is still struggling with the car, while Ralties' earthdreams may be turning into a nightmare.

"We hope to put Indy on the GPGSL calendar," said the owner of the track.
"Damn right it should be," said Van Smirren.
Meanwhile other five teams moved to rainy Hungary, where a session will be held today or tommorow.

TESTING RESULTS Indianapolis, only 12 drivers from 6 teams participated
1.Van Smirren IER 1.17,809
2.Schroeder Minardi 1:17,811
3.Winston Alpha 1:17,841
3. Grant TN 1:17,841
5.Houston Velox 1:17,872
6.Oakley Minardi 1:17,881
7.Van Der Voort Velox 1:18,000
8.Rick Groenenber IER 1:18,050
9.Bobby Neill Alpha 1:18,140
10.Bruno Castello 1:18,233
11.Andrew Fuh 1:18,294
12Jorge Caranti 1:18,491

GPGSL career;

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2009 06:22PM by BAR#10.
good to see some more strong pace for randy!

X (@ed24f1)
BAM, thats what I'm talking about Rico. Brilliant sir, well done. Nice one as well Rick, only .2 away from Rico, nice test all round lads.

Is there any sort of definitive testing calendar?

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Oh dear, I better go and put go-faster stripes on my Minardi... :)

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Bugger, now the Audi engines trial arent going so good as I expected. Mercedes is on the queue waiting for a chance to rejoin our successfull team and repeat the W300 Oschersleben GP success :)

Expect a confirmation of our new 2009 spec engines when the new numbers are painted on the car.

RaltWest's history began in 2004, and the team has used since then the following engines in order of appearance: Peugeot, Ford, Honda, Mercedes, BMW and now Audi. The team's most successful era was in 2006, when Bruno Castello finished runner up in a WSRC GP4 offline league, collecting 1 pole, 1 win, 10 podiums and also put the team in 2nd for the constructors championship. In 2007, we also saw Team RaltWest coming back to the top of the world at Oschersleben W300 GP, with Mike Seymour winning and Montyn Stoffels completing the podium. :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2009 06:38PM by Bruninho.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy