GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - AI based series - Adelaide Australia Race Results Online.

Posted by Nickv 
Wouldn't Marko be 22 since he finished higher than Paddock?

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> St and let's run
> with the F1 style numbering, I forgot about the
> numbers drama we had back with the WGP.

Since that was before my time, what was going on, LOL?

Gaulty; in F1 teams decide what numbers get which driver. Ussually yeah the better placed driver at the team has no. infront of his teamate, but if a new driver arrives to the team in went either way, Bourdais had 14, Vettel 15, Sutil and Fisico the other way around. Also Rubens and Jenson once swapped numbers, i believe on rubens request.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2009 10:46PM by BAR#10.
Much the same discussion we are having now, mainly about the problem with driver transfers and subsequent livery changes.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
BAR#10 Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------
> Gaulty; in F1 teams decide what numbers get which
> driver. Ussually yeah the better placed driver at
> the team has no. infront of his teamate, but if a
> new driver arrives to the team in went either way,
> Bourdais had 14, Vettel 15, Sutil and Fisico the
> other way around. Also Rubens and Jenson once
> swapped numbers, i believe on rubens request.

Okay, I did not know that.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Justice Prevails! lol
afaik only teams have a waiting list, drivers dont. the list on p1 has no fixed order. drivers should also put in some effort. sending pms f.e.
team managers decide which driver gets which number, just like in real life. people should give themselves some freedom :p
ps: internet+mobile equals uselessness :p
Monza972 Wrote:
> What a miscarriage of Justice ! lol

Fixed it for ya;)

/signed, drivers.:p

//What this series needs is its own forum on GPG, so we could discuss/decide things quicker, every topic in its own thread, without losing things in the shuffle
///I bet it'd be more activity than in other sports:p

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2009 12:41AM by BAR#10.
BAR#10 Wrote:
> Monza972 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What a miscarriage of Justice ! lol
>
> Fixed it for ya;)
>
> /signed, drivers.:p

Oh haha ;)
Cheers Marko much appreciated :)

I can do a test in January by all means, to be honest I would sooner do that first anyway to make sure there aren't any foul ups before I do an official race LOL

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2009 02:18AM by Stoopid.
Just to confirm, are we using the same helmet and car shape for next year?

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Yes, same same. ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Stuart Becomes The Second Driver To Be Confirmed

The DER looks to do a complete revamp of their team for next season. Team Boss and World Championship Runner Up looks to have signed on Stuart (Stoopid) as a successor to Francisco's seat. After rumours of Kevin Schroder wanting to leave, Santilal has started to look to the services of experienced drivers up and down the paddock including those up and coming from the W400 Series.

"I thought it was time to get a fresh talent into the team and propel them to the winners circle. Last Season we were close, but not close enough as we were mostly stuck in the midfield pack. So called on the services of Byron and Stuart and here we are. I wish Kevin and Francisco the very best for the services they gave to the team in our first season in the Sport," Commented The Team Boss.

Stuart was present at the time and had this to comment

"Wow, it's always been my ambition to race in the GPGSL. I want to thank the whole DER team for giving me this opportunity. I also want to thank Monil for the confidence he shown in my abilities, I won't let you down boss. Here's to lining up on the grid in Melbourne!"

This is the official confirmation from DER that "Francisco Fapitalle has been released from his contract at DER."

Byron and Stuart have both been signed on for €8m. Their salary may increase as the season goes on

Source: D.B.
© CAPSIS International

@Series Sorters:

Car #16 = Byron
Car #17 = Stuart
mortal schrieb:
> Yes, same same. ;-)

that's good, because I don't want make a new car. We will use the current one with only the new numbers ;)
Vandusk Wrote:
> mortal schrieb:
> -----
> > Yes, same same. ;-)
>
>
> that's good, because I don't want make a new car.
> We will use the current one with only the new
> numbers ;)

Cost Effective ;)
Mal, can you send me Phoenix´s car to my email philip.e.oakley@gmail.com
Thanks.
DER could be a good team next season.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Im back and look at that. 3 pages of reading i had to do !

On the race i believe i havent posted yet. Philip, Marko im absolutely THRILLED !!! we end the season with a 1-2 and 2 championships. Scuderia Minardi Lamborghini has won the constructors title and my drivers Philip and Marko finsihed 1st and 3rd. This season has been quite a successtory for me as a teamowner. I want to thank Marko for all he has done. We've won the constructors table BIG TIME.

For IER im sorry that the 2nd half of theseason didnt quite work out. But that aint totally my fault! neither ricks. Hes a fantastic driver i know he is.

Anyway on the perf file subject. I think its all ridiculous. dor the drivers. hmm ok i can live with that but the latest teams perf idea sucks. Whats wrong with the WGP/W300 perf iea. it worked perfect for years.

Anyway happy new year all. Hope to see action soon again. Minardi is almost ready for thenew season :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Oh and i would like to thank Mal, Marko, Nick for keeping the series up and running and all the others for keeping the series interesting and worth waiting for. Hope to see all of you back for the next season! Is Vandusk the new teamowner of KBR or who is it???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Rico Wrote:
> Oh and i would like to thank Mal, Marko, Nick for
> keeping the series up and running and all the
> others for keeping the series interesting and
> worth waiting for. Hope to see all of you back for
> the next season! Is Vandusk the new teamowner of
> KBR or who is it???

I believe it's DJ Rotty. The team perfs were gonna be +11bhp down to +1bhp, but it was rejected in favour of closer racing. I think the one Marko has come up with is fair.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Stoopid Wrote:
> Rico Wrote:
> -----
> > Oh and i would like to thank Mal, Marko, Nick
> for
> > keeping the series up and running and all the
> > others for keeping the series interesting and
> > worth waiting for. Hope to see all of you back
> for
> > the next season! Is Vandusk the new teamowner
> of
> > KBR or who is it???
>
>
> I believe it's DJ Rotty. The team perfs were gonna
> be +11bhp down to +1bhp, but it was rejected in
> favour of closer racing. I think the one Marko has
> come up with is fair.

Yup, its DJ Rotty.
lol with that other one you cant get closer racing. the last one i relaly dont like sorry bout it.

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy