GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - AI based series - Adelaide Australia Race Results Online.

Posted by Nickv 
So, numbers for next season

Minardi : Philip Oakley - 1, Kevin Schoreder - 2
Double F : Monil Santilal - 3, Jethro Walters - 4
Phoenix Racin : Janis Eglitis - 5, Mal Stoddart - 6
KBR (Or new owners) : 7, 8
Shadow Subaru : Ed Greenhalgh - 9, John Warrington - 10
Velox : Nick Van Der Voort - 11, Matt Houston - 12
DER : Francisco Fapitalle - 14, 15
RaltWest : Andrew Fuh - 16, Bruno Castello - 17
Alpha : Randy Winston - 18, Bobby Neil - 19
IER : Rico Van Smirren - 20, Rick Groeneboer - 21
PTR : Marko Aleksander - 22, Dan Paddock - 23

That should be correct.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Don't think all the line up has been confirmed.
Jethro however has been released by Double F.
Maybe I'm 23 cause I'm new at the team?

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
GPGSLRS PRESS RELEASE; PERF FILE FORMULA DISCUSSION , NEW QUALIFYING
To make race series interesting and go with the spirit of close racing we propose
that perf file is reset too 780, 800 bhp, however with added BHP to teams and drivers regarding how they finished OFCOURSE.
TEAMS: 1ST team should get 5 extra BHP, 2nd 4 BHP, teams who finished 3rd to 5th get 3BHP, teams from 6th to 8th get 2 BHP, 9th to 11th get 1 BHP
780 BHP 800 BHP

MINARDI +5 BHP
DOUBLE F +4
Phoenix Racing +3
KBR +3
Shadow Subaru +3
Velox +2
DER +2
RaltWest +2
Alpha +1
Italian English Racing +1
MPR +1

DRIVERS: 1st driver gets 22 extra perf points, 2nd 21, 3rd 20 perf points, every next driver one point less etc, so 22nd gets 1 extra perf point.
16020, 600, 16050, 600
Oakley +22
Santial +21

etc. ...

QUALIFYING proposal; We propose a 30 minute qualifying, with 5 cars outlapping at once, however doing only one hot lap. That should be along the lines of cost cutting and make things more interesting if weather gets in the way.

/I think it's a fair compromise, perf files
//yes, I'm now at backmarking team, however even when I thought I was going to be at the top team, I proposed a complete reset of qualy perf file points and actually without extra BHP, and plus 11bhp to 1bhp in race, so it evens things out in a way.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Jethro has been released by Double F? Ok.

In other news, can Adelaide be scrapped for next season, and we go to somewhere like Catalunya, Spain?

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
what's wrong with adelaide?

if it is replaced it should be melbourne so we maintain an australian race.

anyway, a disappointing end to the season, particularly for alpha motorsports who slipped down the constructors order after scoring only a handful of points in the last few races.

X (@ed24f1)
Melbourne is first race of the season next year.

Sorry, Ed, it´s just 11 laps isn´t too good. I´m just saying, but Catalunya 2008 (by F1-Virtual) is very nice, maybe we can use that?

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2009 01:50PM by msater.
is melbourne first, is it? must have missed that one.

anyway, i'm sure the track could be fixed if we want it to - maybe the F1 version of the track instead of the V8 track would work better.

X (@ed24f1)
Gaulty Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So, numbers for next season
>
> Minardi : Philip Oakley - 1, Kevin Schoreder - 2
> Double F : Monil Santilal - 3, Jethro Walters - 4
> Phoenix Racin : Janis Eglitis - 5, Mal Stoddart -
> 6
> KBR (Or new owners) : 7, 8
> Shadow Subaru : Ed Greenhalgh - 9, John Warrington
> - 10
> Velox : Nick Van Der Voort - 11, Matt Houston -
> 12
> DER : Byron Van Het Bolscher - 15 (Francisco's contract is being decided)
> RaltWest : Andrew Fuh - 16, Bruno Castello - 17
> Alpha : Randy Winston - 18, Bobby Neil - 19
> IER : Rico Van Smirren - 20, Rick Groeneboer - 21
> PTR : Marko Aleksander - 22, Dan Paddock - 23
>
> That should be correct.
Dissapointed with 13th just missing the points but it was good for Dan to score some and not end up last in the points.

I am now looking for a race seat for next season, anyone got any free???
There's a lot of people looking for a drive and were not having test drivers lol, it's gonna be luck of the draw as to who get's in I think.
Monza972 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> > DER : Byron Van Het Bolscher - 15 (Francisco's
> contract is being decided)
> That should be correct.

Apologies for missing that

GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
6 Time Race Winners
yes, bobby is not confirmed at alpha either for the moment at least . unfortunately he hasn't replied to my messages for several weeks now...

X (@ed24f1)
I'm offering my services for the perf files for next season, we just need to confirm the rounding issue. I have got excel to do it in any way we have thought of upto now ;)

Also I'll gladly run some races to take some load off Mal.

Cheers Stu

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Team RaltWest would like to announce that we are between Renault and Mercedes engines for 2009 season.

We also want to confirm that Andrew Fuh and Bruno Castello (me ;) ) will still be driving for Team RaltWest in 2009.

More to come in a press-conference, which will take place when the new years party is over ;)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2009 04:48PM by Bruninho.
Not a bad end for me.

I hope whoever takes over KBR will want me for next season.

Kx
I finished 4th in the championship, wow, if that doesn't get me a drive nothing will

Kx
Sad, but anyway, a great season for Double F. In both championship a second place. I'm proud! Nice job Monil and Jethro.

Maybe next season, we can make a step forward. :)
The Telegraph

The ItalianEnglish Racing team owner Ryan Gault was seen leaving the Adelaide paddock last after lengthy talks with drivers and staff of the part Italian, part English racing outfit. It is unsure why this has happend, but early indications is that the key figures inside the team have all been sacked. A radical overhaul of the team is expected after a poor showing in 2008, but both drivers are expected to stay.

With the engine change to Maserati, the team hopes to improve on its 10th place finishing of this season.

6 Time Race Winners
Well done to TSS's John and Ed on 10th and 9th in the championship respectively to get thi formerly great team back up there in the top ten consistently!

Where's Wazza anyways? Is Team Shadow to continue under my branding with my livery etc?

Well atleast I scored 3 points :), but still last in championship.
Let's hope 2009 season gives IER and me some better resulsts

Happy New Year to all

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy