Round 6: Old Hockenheim: Monil Santilal
Round 7: Spa-Francorchamps: Marko Aleksander
Round 8: Monza: Mal Stoddart
Round 9: Suzuka : Janis Eglitis
Round 10: Adelaide: Marko Aleksander

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 10 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2009 10:40PM by BAR#10.
Two questions.

1)I think Bobby is signed up for Alpha.

2) If Danm doesn't takeover KBR, and Bobby is in fact out at Alpha, I'm keeping Keeley and giving Bobby the second seat.
I haven't seen an announcement about by Ed about Bobby. Was there one?
KBR is unclear situation right now.

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
A-ha my first post on season 2 :)

Btw Markp ??? = Ingers ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
The name of this thread needs to be edited and stickied.

GrandPrixGames SuperLeague Season 2- AI Based Series- Start performance files online

Also, things staying the same for this season that were in last season need to be added, as do new rules.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
i can sense at least one announcement coming from alpha motorsports in the near future ;)

X (@ed24f1)
Nickv will be starting a new thread which will be stickied so let me say:

In before the lock

/obligatory;)

GPGSL career;

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2009 03:58PM by BAR#10.
you'll have to wait for the new thread for my announcements then ;) ;)

X (@ed24f1)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2009 04:12PM by SchueyFan.
Is there still room for drivers ?
[Team #06]
Name=DER, Ferrari
Performance=782,802,800
First Driver=14,Byron Van Het Bolscher,16020,600,16050,600
Second Driver=15,Stuart Ingers,16020,600,16050,600

Same as before guys ;-)
what the calculation of the perf in here?? Cuz Phoenix who finished 3rd has one more point then Double F who finished 2nd.i do not yet understand or im misreading?? --- llol now i see its coming soon. Sorry Marko...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
About that, remember Austria and Monaco did not count for perf files so neither team or drivers got any points/BHP. That's why Phoenix has more.
Formula was adjusted w300, they divided perf file points by 4 and BHP by 19 at one point, so since they had twice the championship points I divided our drivers gained perf points by 2 and team's gained BHP points by 8 (since two races did not count)

GPGSL career;
thats quite interesting, So its almost certain that you go on witht he W300 kinda way???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Oh, and can we add some tracks? that was a pretty quick championship
The KBR situation is clear: Kyran stepped out and did not sell his team. Dan's team will start with the base perf.
Nick, has Dan replied to the PM you sent to him a while back?

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
nickv explain that ambigious rule;

An existing team that has been sold off, given away or transferred at any time by any means throughout the season is not considered a new team when it re-enters either series after a livery and name change and may therefore keep it‘s original performance.

Must it re-enter the series during the same season, or it doesn't matter if its the next to not be considered a new team if it's sold?

Kyran however did say he will sell the team, look bellow.
I'm guessing whatever it is, dan's team takes KBR numbers, since Alpha took Paul' s numbers when Team Rac pulled out?

KBR to leave series at the end of the Season

KBR boss Kyran Brazier today announced that at the end of the season his team would be leaving the series.

'The season so far has been a huge step forward for the KBR team, but due to the current financial situation, I do not believe it is now a viable option to run my team in the GPGSL from my 20 pounds and 72 pence yearly budget. Therefore the team will go up for sale as of the chequered flag of Adelaide,' Brazier said today

'We are now going to race for fun in our final two races, after an unlucky home race at Monza.' Brazier also wishes his team mate Keeley Grant luck in finding a drive for next season.

GPGSL career;

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2009 07:29PM by BAR#10.
Racing numbers have no relation at all with the perf numbers.

I've sent Kyran a PM and he said he didn't sell his team, but just stepped out. I guess he's the one that knows best :) I guess the sale thing in his post was just a way of spicing it up. A selling is when two team owners actually have an agreement, Dan and Kyran don't have one AFAIK.

I don't yet know if Dans team will get KBRs racing numbers, or 22 and 23. Logic says 22 and 23, but if lots of teams will need to change their liveries because everybody gets up one place, giving 24 and 25 might be a better option. I don't think many people have painted their liveries yet though.
Fine by me about Kyran selling or not:-)
You still havent anwered if a team is sold, is it considered a new team if it enters in the next season?
this rule;
An existing team that has been sold off, given away or transferred at any time by any means throughout the season is not considered a new team when it re-enters either series after a livery and name change and may therefore keep it‘s original performance.

Racing numbers dont have an effect on perf, but if a team takes the slot of previous team its higher in the pitlane. Irrelevant, probbably.

I don't care, only that I wanna no. 23.;) But ofcourse I'll let it go if the rules state different.

The precedens we have when Paul pulled out, I suggested just that Ed's team takes 24 and 25, but others said that Alpha should take Team Rac numbers and consequently its slot. And it did. Granted it was a brand new start of a series, but that's the only precedens we have.

afaik only Bruno has painted his livery or announced it. But since the perf file its posted maybe someone else is painting already.

GPGSL career;
BAR#10 schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fine by me about Kyran selling or not:-)
> You still havent anwered if a team is sold, is it
> considered a new team if it enters in the next
> season?
> this rule;
> An existing team that has been sold off, given
> away or transferred at any time by any means
> throughout the season is not considered a new team
> when it re-enters either series after a livery and
> name change and may therefore keep it‘s original
> performance.

No, selling it in the off-season will still give the new owner the old perf.

Since only Bruno has painted his livery, moving everybody one slot up should be fine.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2009 08:18PM by Nickv.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy