GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - AI based series - Adelaide Australia Race Results Online.

Posted by Nickv 
thats why we need you ! ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Rico Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @Monil, there are no irregulations regarding
> Minardi´s contract with Kevin. I have signed him
> for Season 2.

Why wasn't I informed of this decision though? Otherwise I'm happy with Kevin's decision. It's better to race at a team where he feels comfortable. :)
my mistake. I am terribly sorry. I thought i informed you while i was checking if a race seat for S2 at DER was possible for Kevin. Since im his manager.. so im sorry that i did not inform you properly. Wont happpen again ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Rico Wrote:
> my mistake. I am terribly sorry. I thought i
> informed you while i was checking if a race seat
> for S2 at DER was possible for Kevin. Since im his
> manager.. so im sorry that i did not inform you
> properly. Wont happpen again ;)

You never did ;)

Still don't worry about it, have fun Kev :)
Thats nmore like it =D 2nd place WooP
Would be nice to see a re-run but if the results have to stand then they stand

Doubt it would make much of a difference to PTR anyway ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
DER Confirms the Second Driver for Season 2

DER Boss, Monil Santilal has confirmed for next year that there will be a new addition to the DER Clan. Byron van het Bolscher has been confirmed as the Second Driver for the team from Season 2 onwards. Team Boss and Current Championship Leader commented that;

"It's a brilliant opportunity for us to employ Byron as the replacement for Kevin. He's had a wonderful experience in the WGP as a team boss and a driver in W300, who consistently performed at his best and made the team an envy of the paddock."

Byron Bolscher was present at the time and had this to comment

"I am very satisfied to have found a seat for next year, and the year after. Dark Exploder Racing is a team with good potential, I might not be winning immediatly, but I'm hoping to get the team forwards."

DER has signed Byron for a 2 Year contract, unless the ownership of the team changes. Francisco's contract is still being discussed.

Source: D.B.
© CAPSIS International

@Nick: This is from Byron; "So I'm back bitches, muahahaha!"
Wooot, welcome back Byron ! finally :D.

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Due to recent changes at PTR (which may be announced later by the team) I am now open to any offers for a race seat for next season.

I just have to say thanks to Mikey who orignally started the team and picking me as a driver, and to Dan for keeping the team alive when Mikey left.:)
GPGTV.com

Perfomance file formula season 2 could be finalized soon, new qualifying format discussed

Dec 31st - There's a rumour around the GPGSL governing' body GPGSLRS, that formula for perfomance files could be either proposed or announced soon.
We understand it could lead to a more tight grid, which should provide close racing in the next season. There's also a new one lap qualifiying format possible to go along with cost cutting. Less fuel used, less money spent is the word these days.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/31/2008 04:23PM by BAR#10.
oh my goodness. Is byron expanding???

"If in doubt, Flat out."
RAC5 Wrote:
> Due to recent changes at PTR (which may be
> announced later by the team) I am now open to any
> offers for a race seat for next season.
>
> I just have to say thanks to Mikey who orignally
> started the team and picking me as a driver, and
> to Dan for keeping the team alive when Mikey
> left.:)

Want to say a big thanks to you Ross

It's been a hard year for the team, a change of owner early on and then a lot of bad luck

But you have been a credit to the team mate

Hope you can get a drive for next season :)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
GPGTV.com

BREAKING NEWS: MPR (Martini Paddock Racing) SIGNS MARKO ALEKSANDER!

Dec 31st. MPR (currently known as PTR) has released a press release with a major announcement, which said they have signed Marko "Mr. Pole Position" Aleksander as their driver for the 2nd season of GPG Super League.

The news comes as big twist as M. Aleksander was let go from his contract with top team Minardi and has now made a deal with the team which is about to finish last in this year's GPGSL standings.

GPGTV has visited the base of the team in UK, where we talked to the MPR owner Dan Paddock and the newly signed driver, who is currently third in the championship with two wins and four pole positions.

"We're overjoyed to sign a top driver like Marko, it's been a tough 2008 season but now where focused on 2009 with a new driver, new engines and new title sponsor, said Dan Paddock and added:" It was a big shock when Marko was released from Minardi but I knew that I had to try to sign him"

Marko Alesander stood side by side with his new boss, and drank a glass of Martini with joy, motivated as ever replied:
"I always go for the underdog so when Dan was the first to offer me a deal, I did not think twice about it, especially cause he is one of the kindest persons in the series and someone I respect. It will be a new beginning for both MPR and myself. It's a big change, a big 180 no doubt, to leave a top team like Minardi, but it is also a challenge. And do I love challenges? You betcha! I will try to turn the team around, bring my skill, make it into a midfield with MPR, elevating it from last place."

Paddock went on to say: "Our aims for next season are to rack up some podiums and finish in the top 4 in the constructors championship"
"Slow down, mate," Marko replied," let's first see how I do in testing. The ink on the contract hasn't even dried yet, and you're dreaming almost about winning a championship"

Paddock bursted out laughing and proposed a toast with a bottle of Martini: "Marko is a sign of the future for the team, roll on 2009".
Aleksander grabbed his own bottle and thanked him for the vote of confidence. Then the New Year's party at MPR festival started with Stone Temple pilots performing.
&feature=related">
&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

And we at GPGTV are reporting - drunk, errrr, we mean live. Live.

/the article and Marko's quotes has been written by Aleksander, Dan's quotes written by Dan.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 12/31/2008 06:09PM by BAR#10.
Rico Wrote:
> thats why we need you ! ;)

I'm far too good for you biatch! ;)

*runs away*

Coming soon, end of season last race results, stay tuned........ ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Did I win? Or did I suffer the same fate as Felipe?
Round 10 GPGSL Australian Grand Prix Adelaide

Welcome to the GPGTV coverage of the last round of the GPGSL Season 1 at Adelaide.

Weather Report: 20% chance of rain.
Actual: Cloudy.
Track: Part of the track is wet.
Conditions: Treacherous.

Here we are at Adelaide for the last race of the season.
A short and sudden storm passed over the track five minutes before race start, drenching part of the track and the race fans. Most of the drivers chose to stay on dry tyres as the forecast was for no more rain for the duration of the race, a decision that proved costly to many of the drivers as the track was very slippery.
This race saw a total of eight DNF's, a record for the GPGSL, all DNF's were within the first ten laps, and possibly due to the drivers not changing to intermediate tyres. Many drivers crashed out of the race at the same spot, whilst others spun on the rack and were collected by other drivers trying to avoid them parked on the track.
Three drivers made pit stops in the first three laps for new front wings.
As the track dried out lap times fell by nearly two seconds a lap and ten drivers put in consecutive fastest laps one after the other, four were set on lap seven. Due to an electrical failure in the GPGTV outside broadcast van, coverage ceased after lap eleven, but the final results are now available, including the fastest lap. On with the show!

Race start at Adelaide, its GO GO GO GO

Marko Aleksander makes a brilliant start and holds off his team mate as they charge into the first turn. John Warrington, gets the drop on Philip Oakley and takes the first corner in second place, but in the treacherous conditions he cannot hold the pace and drops back two places before the end of the first lap.

Race classifications after one lap.

John Warrington has fallen victim to the slippery track.

Another one, could be Andrew Fuh there.

Game over for Andrew.

Woah, Nick van der Voort loses it and collides with Kyran Brazier.

It's a disaster for Nick as another driver runs into his car.

It's carnage out there, but a dry line is just starting to appear, perhaps making things a bit safer.

Marko Aleksander, race leader, takes advantage of the drying track.

Mal Stoddart locks it up and crashes into the wall, game over!

Another fastest lap from Marko as he opens up a gap from his team mate.

There's Ricardo van Smirren making a pass on one of the Hondas. it looks a bit late for that move and he doesn't have the race line either.

Oh dear, that wasn't good!

Better luck next year Ric, enjoy the walk back to the garage.

Marko Aleksander keeps upping the pace here at Adelaide.

Noooo, what's happened here, the race leader has hit the wall!

Disaster strikes for Francisco Fapitalle.

It's the end of the race for Francisco.

Bobby Neil throws down the gauntlet and picks up the pace with a fastest lap, and Marko Aleksander is still out on track, saved by the kitty litter.

Another fastest lap, this one from Kyran Brazier as the track dries out.

Janis Eglitis says "I'm having some of that!"

"Hey me too, check this out and top that!" says Jethro Walters.

Kyran Brazier loses grip, that's going to cost a few places.

Philip Oakley puts in a quick one as Kyran waits for a safe opportunity to rejoin the race.

Back in action, but now in fourteenth place.

The race leader shows who's boss at Adelaide.

Not for long says Janis Eglitis.

Oh really! How do you like these apples! Take that! Mwuhahahaha!

It's live entertainment here today as drivers do battle for the fastest lap and the extra point.

Jethro Walters has slid into the wall, that's the end of the race for Jethro.

Bobby Neil has followed suit.

This race is proving costly for some of the teams. While Monil Santilal, the current champ, ups the ante and puts in a quick lap.

A shot of the midfield.

There's some live action!

Not happy with the last one Monil?

Race classifications after eleven laps.

Err guys, what's that smell....I think something is burning?

Erm....I think we have a problem in here, something is definitely burning.

Could somebody grab the fire extinguisher, I think the main console is on fire....

You did what with the fire extinguisher? You lent it to the Minardi team to use on the podium, well that's just fine and dandy isn't it!

Everybody out, abandon ship, save yourselves!

Latest news from GPGTV
A fire in an outside broadcast van interrupted services at the Adelaide Grand Prix today, there were no injuries. Damage was estimated at $500,000.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2009 01:31AM by mortal.
8 DNF's, hmm, if we finish. Good chance of finish.

We still could finish 13th and 14th though

Edit : Come on Rick!

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2009 12:56AM by Gaulty.
Sorry to post but does this mean, I'VE DONE IT? :o
By the way, Happy New Year to everyone involved in the GrandPrixGames SuperLeague. Have a great 2009!

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy