GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - AI based series - Adelaide Australia Race Results Online.

Posted by Nickv 
I thank Rico for this great opportunity and I´m glad to be in the team, who surely will win this championship this year :P
It was very nice negotiatians and he was always very fair and with a lot of respect. They didn´t push and kept me up to date with their other negotiations, so I was always well informed about my future.
Now I´m happy, that it nearly comes to this result and I´m ready to make the next step.
For sure I also thank my current team for this nice car and the great support; well done all of you and good luck for the future
...I´m really looking forward to next year and I wish all guys a happy new year.
Let´s all keep this series alive
Rico Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Scuderia Mianrdi Lamborghini press release
>
> due to interet problems when i posted a huge
> press release i'll post a shot one now
>
> For next year Philip Oakley, Lamborghini and
> Bridgestone will stay partneered to the team.
> Marko Aleksander missed the deadline big time and
> now i have signed the driver of my dev. program,
> german Racing driver Kevin Schroeder.
>
> Marko we love you ! stay in touch!

Excuse me, Kevin is still Contracted to DER. I have not let him go yet
Right.....I've run this race, or should say attempted to run this race now three times, it freezes, forcing me to do a system reboot, and delete the screens and start over. Guys, you can accept the results as of lap 10 on the last attempt or I'll try again, and if it fails again, those results will have to stand anyway. I have a record number of DNF's, the most for any race we have had so far and all on the same corner, and as RD, I want to see this track dropped from the 09 calendar. If the rate of DNF's continued for the full race duration, we'd be lucky to have anyone finish. In fact, I'm thinking a complete rerun including qualifying should probably be done on another track, as this one is a total disaster in my book.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
The DNF thing happened to me at Malaysia a couple of weeks ago...is the problem every driver just keeps crashing of, regularly in the same way for every driver? I say abandon the race, run qualifying and the race at a different venue, but make it in Australia still...my choice would be Melbourne.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
my choice would be take the ten laps. I mean theres a lot at stake now for the championship.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
I see what Rico means. Take the ten laps, disregard my last post. I wanna win this championship.

I'll hold off on any decision until a few more drivers and team owners come in, then I'll go with the majority. And yes, every driver crashing off at the same place, happened on all three re-runs, so if I did another re-run at the same track it would undeniably give the same result. The race was set to 20% chance of rain and one pit-stop, weather was cloudy and part of the track was wet. A dry line had appeared after lap five, but that still did not stop drivers crashing out. Two were out in the first lap, and after lap five the lap times fell by over a second and a half, with eight different drivers setting fastest laps. I have held onto the screens from the last run which shows the race classifications on lap eleven.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Well, this is quite a dilemma.
Drivers going out really shouldn't be an issue, in default Suzuka for example, ussually only 10 drivers finish (original game), mostly cause of the bump in turn one.

On the other hand I see the rules now say race distance is 40 laps, so does eleven laps really cover it?
A rerun in Melbourne with both qualy and race would be better if the Adelaide is freezing. If this was the first race, we wouldn't be having this discusion.

Yes the results are in - but so have been in other races which had to be repeated. (Suzuka for example only did not have screenshots, and had to be done again)
Another option is to end the season without Adelaide.
Or you can try again in Adelaide.;)
Or just take results from eleven laps.
Well, it's quite a dilemma.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/31/2008 11:24AM by BAR#10.
"Another option is to end the season without Adelaide." That aint a option ;) Dilemma is reducing :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Here's a compromise!
What if I edit the perfomance files, so it incorporates qualy from Adelaide and run the race in Melbourne?
I think that's fair. Altough Melbourne isn't the easiest to overtake ...

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Mal, make a draw! It seems to be the fairest!

Throw the coin in the air, with two options:

a) take the eleven laps from Adelaide
b) run the new qualy and race in Melbourne

GPGSL career;
It's on hold, while I figure out how to turn off the tracks that are being loaded with the mod. Might have to delete everything and do a full re-installation without the track pack just to get rid of it. Right now I cant stop Adelaide from loading.

@Mal, CC: Marko,

Now its a dilemma again :p

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Right, update on that, I've just done a deletion and a re-install of the mod and I still cannot stop Adelaide from loading, so I have to dump the entire GP4 directory and re-install everything from the ground up to get rid of the fault. Adelaide results will stand as it will take me days to sort this mess and I'm over it already, I'm about to go out now so the Adelaide results from the 11 laps will be posted sometime tomorrow. That's it.

Im terribly sorry Mal about the mess we gave you. But see this as a good thingie. Now we know Adelaide aint a option for another GP. ´PICK ZANDVOORT!´. weve learned from it ;)

"If in doubt, Flat out."
But is there a fastest lap info from Adelaide?

GPGSL career;
Thanks Mal, you´re a star!! (*)(*)

Double F Press Release before the last Race of this season

Florian Fischeder is so happy. Nobody expected such a debut like this. Monil Santilal is the leader of the driver championship, the team is 2nd in the championship. Something like this was even Florian not expecting before the season start. "It's unbeliviable, what Jethro and Monil did this season. Ok, Jethro had his problem with the car, but his results was for me ok. Sad, that he will go after this season, but I wish him, that he will found a team, where he can show more of his skills. Monil will continue his journey in our team next season. And I hope, that he will have the No.1 then on his car. I'm not yet sure, what driver I should put into the 2nd seat, but I'm looking forward to get a top-driver."

The world had at the moment a big financial crisis. Double F haven't not a crisis and the good thing. All current sponsors will stay. Also Honda will stay. "That was a bit hard to make a deal, because Honda isn't at the moment in a good mood. But they saw, that we drive out good results, so Nippon Power will be on board."

"Before I forgot this. No, my interest in this league is still big. I was only lazy to give so many comments during the season. I'm like Mateschitz. I enjoy the show and say the "needed" stuff at the right point!" ;)
@Monil, there are no irregulations regarding Minardi´s contract with Kevin. I have signed him for Season 2.

"If in doubt, Flat out."
I <3 John

in other news - I never liked Adelaide anyways and this is why we tested tracks back in my day BEFORE running the race ;)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy