Adelaide Street Circuit rebuilt first pictures

Posted by super__alonso 
downloading now thanks :-)
Amazing track ! I found no major flaw, apart from one ;)

The track becomes texture-less just before the corner that follows the hairpin, but only on trackside cams (could be only on replays as well, forgot to check while driving).

Here is the point where the texture disapears

And before clicking the Submit button, here is a great shot I took :)
Great News! I'll check it out and finish up those cams. :)

F1archives * Facebook * YouTube
There are a few texture issues, but otherwise I think the layout is damn near spot on. I have some doubts about taking Brewery Bend at 140 mph to top out at 200 mph at the end of the Brabham Straight, but I'll let that slide, because I did what I think is a realistic time with the 1991 mod, around 1:17. With setup tweaking, I could do a 1:16 or high 1:15. So kudos on the perfect layout. :)

@Erix: Can we expect a 1991 version with high kerbs and ads to suit? :)

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

I am waiting for b-tone to correct bankings before I add some high-res grass and road textures I found from RACE '07.
About the kerbs... Maybe you could make the back side of the kerbs not quite so abrupt.

These are the kind of kerbs I mean.

That pic also shows how the correct approach to the Brabham Straight should be. It should veer slightly to the left after entry to the Jones Straight.
The red line denotes the current GP4 line. :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2008 04:26PM by Berger_Fan.
A preview of my trackside cams

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Ignore the poor driving, lol.
You can see at the end of the Brabham straight, there's a wall that needs to be removed, so a full run off area can be set.
If that wall was there in 1986, Mansell would have gone into it head first! lol.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2008 09:32AM by Berger_Fan.
I just LOVE a camera made by you Greg!

Me reminded very 1991 :)

You could not available to file "dat" for us???
Thanks ..

Track-Packs 1988-1991-1993-1994-1995-1997-1999
Yes!!!!

Please share those cameras with us Berger Fan!!!
This track is no longer available at filefactory can someone post it some where so can get it. Thanks
I find that the car this leaving reasonably of front.
[continental-circus.blogspot.com]
In the curve STAG (Flinder Street with Hutt Street), curve CLARION (Dequetteville Harpin) and in the curve before of the straight one of the boxings (Foster´s).
Perhaps working the CC-lines he have not more this tendency.

Acho que o carro esta saindo razoavelmente de frente.
[continental-circus.blogspot.com]
Na curva STAG (Flinder Street com Hutt Street, curva CLARION (Dequetteville Harpin) e na curva antes da reta dos boxes (Foster´s).
Talvez trabalhando as CC-lines ele não tenha mais esta tendência.

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil
Campaign! Greg releases at least the DAT this track for the fans, the work this great!
With the 1991 mod, the AI cars are around the 1:22, I'm in the 1:16s, so the CC line and the kerbs need sorting and tweaking here and there. ;-)

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

I'll Try it!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/30/2008 12:14AM by kerleyf1.
Thank you Berger!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/30/2008 12:13AM by kerleyf1.
[rapidshare.com] contains a non TSM update with Berger_Fans cameras at a few new textures. There is also a conversion to rfactor in progress.
Thanks, beautiful track, my favourite
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy