Challenges

Posted by torana_05 
Challenges
Date: November 26, 2010 11:50AM
Posted by: torana_05
g'day i have recently dug out my old 64 and played the old f1 world grand prix's. one of the best features of the games were the real life challenges, this is one feature that i thought codemasters would have put in. anyway is there currently any challenges out there for gp4/3/2. would be good if there were ones where we could play real life challenges from current or previous seasons such as win the 2010 championship with alonso at abu dhabi starting behind webber after pitstops and finish in 5th or win the championship for lewis hamilton in 2008 with the final 2 laps at a rainsoaked brazilian gp or win the 94 brazilian gp with ayrton senna trying to catch and past a faster michael schumacher, etc you get the picture.

Re: Challenges
Date: November 27, 2010 07:39PM
Posted by: Andrelious
I've attempted to make challenges for myself before by coming off at the first corner etc.
Re: Challenges
Date: November 28, 2010 03:36PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
You can't script challenges within the race, but you can edit the grid if you want to re-enact certain races.

Have a look for the Custom Grid Tool

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy