Not my best performance, but I've had worse.
Conditions were awful

That was a bad qualifying, there was just too much water on the track when it was my turn. :( Not expecting a high points finish from 20th.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
FANTASTIC job by the two Demon drivers!!!! Thought we were on for pole there! Great effort regardless.... Bring home the win please, Jake. Or Zsigmond. I am not fussy who does it - just do it! LOL

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Well...that wasn't too bad, was it? ;)

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
7th not too bad! For a moment I thought front row was possible but the track kept on improving. It's going to be an interesting race and I'm hoping beyond anything it's wet as I'm not sure ill be able to keep up with the guys around me in a dry race. Still from 7th a lot is possible, and a good drive from Dominic in 9th! Looking forward to the race.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Tricky conditions today in qualifying, the track was improving at the end. We should have stayed out longer, small mistake on our side.

Strong qualifying by Ed in 3rd place and Maverick in 5th. Will be difficult from an 11th place, but a lot is possible! Van Renselaar made a small mistake, this is good for me. But dont rule him out in the race, he is very quick..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Our lads never seem to be able to both have a good weekend at the same time... ;)

4th for Owen, 13th for Norby - solid efforts, let's hope we have a good race :)

Seems I got royally screwed by the weather. I guess the only way is up now.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Seems we forgot to bring the intermediates.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
so, it's Demon Power in France, isn't it? Now let's hope that it'll be the same in the race.
My plan to win this race just got a bit more difficult...

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Not good, not good at all, but at least you get a point for most places gained

Practise showed we have no pace in the dry, qualifying shows us in the midfield in the wet. We just gotta get to the end of the season!

Also, the AMR looks awesome.

The TSM looks less so with the pink alloys :-P can we go back to the silver ones for next round?

The pink alloys are the only thing what stands out for TSM this season. This should be cherished.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Yeah... That was my last chance of topping the time sheets in this Testers' Championship. I won here a couple of times in lower formulas but it wasn't meant to be today. I don't think that the next tracks suit my driving style, anyway... On the other side, I'm happy with my performance, happy to have virtually won my 1st trophy with the team and hope to carry this momentum to the end of the season and after that, to the main series. It's not a bad feeling at all, isn't it!(Y)

____
Maybe we can hope for a top10 position if it's a wet race.

We are very optimistic, this will be a very great weekend
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy