GPGSL Season 8 Round 17 - Bacon, Eggs & Black Puddin' GP - Silverstone - GB [My Mum's black pudding is so black, even the white bits are black!][Final version of both csm mods released]

Posted by GPGSL 
not bad actually

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lovely stuff Tobi.
>
> Some really interesting differences, most notably
> Owen in the Drivers Championship and Monil in the
> Testers Cahmpionship.

I've been pointing this out all season. The reason for my abnormally low standing in the championship isn't because I've not been scoring some great results, it's because I've retired more times than anyone else. It's a complete joke.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!
IT DID

Yeah man, 3rd without a boost. Also great stuff that Glen got 5th position. Go, Demon!
Hooray! Nice to see Eric do so well at his home track. Free donuts at the SCR motorhome today! Maikel in the top ten is just....icing on the donut. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
9th and 15th... well, I hope better lucky in Silverstone!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Practise wasn't great, I'm sure we'll qualify better and have a good race.

Congratulations Eric on your win. A dissappointing 20th placing for me :(

@EricMoinet, it's all good. Seeing how you live in France, this is your home race. So I put in what I wrote.

As for my own performance, it's a far cry from the beginning of the season. Started so well, and I don't get where I started to fall backwards. My goal now is to finish the season and start my focus for next season when I join SCR.

Very happy to be in 12th position. I have started to put some consistent race weekends together and things are starting to look up.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Wow!!! Great effort by Demon Racing, to have both cars in the top 5. Well done particularly to me as team owner/test driver. And superbly done by Seb!! Those season 9 parts we tested, clearly made a difference.....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Looks like I have good luck on French ground.
A good start for us in the testers session. Well done Eric! :-)

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Not totally as planned for jo-Anne and mal although I think mal may have been getting distracted by Eric's performance! Hopefully me and Dominic can put in a better showing in quali, although for me it'll be difficult without boost...

Also that Aston livery looks fantastic, great job and a fantastic tribute.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Demon Racing rumour file.....

A pesky reporter apparently has overheard two things out of the Demon corporate marquee :

1/. the paint shop have slapped numbers 11 and 12 onto the season 9 livery, so confident are they of finishing the year strongly, and climbing up the constructors standings. Sheppard was heard saying "we all know TNR usually put grenades of engines in for Silverstone, so it will either be heroes or zeroes for them - guessing zeroes, so we at Demon will leapfrog them in the standings."

2/. Red Bull's sponsorship of the team is in question, pending announcement of their F1 lineup in coming weeks. Red Bull want to throw more money into Demon Racing, but that final figure, and brand placing is still up in the air....Negotitations are under way.....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
4th and 6th, now bad at all.

And what an awesome Gulf livery on the AMR.. Respect

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Qualifying has been run, and we have our pole sitter. Stay tuned for the coverage.

GPGSL Rd 15 French GP – Qualifying

Part 1

Welcome back once again to Magny Cours, as we get ready for qualifying. What surprises are we in store for this time round? For one, about 30mins from the start of qualifying there was a sudden downpour, resulting in a wet track for qualifying. Let's just hope that the 22 drivers can get through this session without too many dramas. Let's head trackside to see who will come out first.

First out to test the track conditions is Demon's Jake Legge.

Legge manages to put together a decent lap. A 1:21.405 looks like a tough time to beat.

Next up is Scuderia Minardi VSM's Chris Warrington, who finished a superb 2nd at Monaco. Let's see how he handles the conditions.

Seems the VSM isn't coping with the conditions very well as Warrington is down at each sector. He ends his lap 3 seconds down on Legge's time to sit 2nd.

Third man out is ONE's Carlos Rodriguez. Can he do better?

He goes better than Warrington, but still is 3 seconds down on Legge's time.

Up next is Christel's Michael Pedersen. How well can he handle the conditions?

Not so good to the looks of it, as Pedersen goes slower than Warrington.

SCR's Joseph Gilson is out next.

Gilson goes faster than Pedersen to take 4th.

MPR's Jack Hunsley is next to try his luck in the wet conditions.

Hunsley manages to go faster than Rodriguez, and his time is only 2.8s down on Legge's time.

Next up, MAC Racing's Gianluigi Silvestre.

Silvestre manages to go quicker than Hunsley.

Shadow's Ruben Greidanus heads out for his run. How will he handle the conditions?

He handles the conditions quite well, but only manages to go faster than Hunsley.

Here are the standings after the first 8 drivers have set their times. Legge is doing well to hold onto 1st, but there are still 14 drivers left to set their times.

We'll be back after a short break.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
GPGSL Rd 15 French GP - Qualifying

Part 2

We welcome you back to Magny Cours.

Christel's Jack Elleker heads out onto the track. Can he have any better luck in these conditions?

Elleker manages to go quicker than Greidanus.

TNR's Norbert Horvath heads out for his run. He managed to get pole and the win at Monaco, can he repeat that performance here?

Horvath sets a quick lap to go faster than Silvestre, and his time is only 1.4s down from Legge's time.

Dominic Brunner heads out in his Snake.

And Brunner manages to go even quicker than Horvath.

Here comes Christopher Hinz in his MAC Racing car.

Hinz's time is good for 3rd.

Ross Cartwright in his SCR heads out to have his run.

And proceeds to take 3rd away from Hinz.

Out next is MPR's Charrel Jalving. This will be a very crucial lap for Jalving.

Jalving crosses the line, and takes 4th.

Tobias Kederer heads out for his run in the second Shadow.

And delivers a fantastic lap to take 2nd.

Snake's Connor Steer now heads out to test his luck in these conditions.

A great lap by Steer. He went faster than Kederer and now sits 2nd.

Here is how the standings currently look with only 6 drivers to go. Seems the track conditions have improved quite a bit since the start of this session. Can Legge hold on to take his first pole position?

We hate to do this, but we'll be back after another short break.

GPGTV Youtube Channel
GPGSL Rd 15 French GP - Qualifying

Part 3

We are back, and we'll stay on until we have our pole sitter.

The second Demon of Zsigmond Somogyi heads out for his run.

What a lap by Somogyi. He slots into 2nd. Glen Sheppard will be pleased with this result.

The Scuderia Minardi VSM of Matteo Scala now takes to the track. How well will he be able to handle these conditions?

He handles the conditions extremely well. Fastest in all sectors, and it gives Scala provisional pole.

John Maverick, the first of the AMR's, heads out for his run. Maverick's lap will be crucial if he wants to stay in the hunt for the championship.

Maverick's lap is good enough for 3rd. But the other championship contenders are still yet to have their lap.

Ed Greenhalgh in the other AMR heads out for his lap.

Greenhalgh manages to go fastest in the 2nd sector, but it's not enough as he sets the 3rd fastest time.

The second ONE of Stefen Van Renselaar heads out for his lap. This lap will be crucial for Van Renselaar if he wants to stay in the championship battle.

Van Renselaar has run wide!

He makes it back on track, but this has completely ruined any chance of setting a good lap.

As expected, Van Renselaar sets the slowest lap of the session. He will be extremely disappointed with his lap, as it means he will need to fight from the rear of the field.

Last man out is the TNR of Owen Edwards.

And his time is good enough for 4th. This means he'll slot in between the two AMR's.

Now that all 22 drivers have set their times, here are the standings. Legge got so close to a pole position, but a front row start is still good.

With that, the session comes to a close. The rain played a major part in today's qualifying session, as the times were slower than usual, allowing Legge to hold on to 1st for as long as he did. In the end, conditions improved dramatically, allowing for the fast runs at the end.

Congratulations to Matteo Scala and Scuderia Minardi VSM. Pole Sitter for the French GP

Stay Tuned For Official Results

GPGTV Youtube Channel
GPGSL Series 8 Round 15 Official Results French Fries Grand Prix - Magny Cours

Congratulations to Matteo Scala and Scuderia Minardi VSM. Pole Sitter for the French Fries GP

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy