GrandPrixGames Nations Cup Season 3 [Round 17 - World Grand Prix - Abu Dhabi: Race pg 81-82!]

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
Hey, just want you to know that I'm still alive, have to apologize for my long inactivity.
Anyway, we're now out of reach for the championship, but we'll try very hard to get the
most out this final two races (despite the penalty we can, and we will, go full , full boost).

As for the track version I really forgot I had to choose it, but I was thinking about 1991
version if it has no bugs (it's more or less 4 years I don't play GP4 anymore).

Hi,

I would like to be added to the reserve list please as I'm keen to jump on board.
Gigi4 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey, just want you to know that I'm still alive,
> have to apologize for my long inactivity.
> Anyway, we're now out of reach for the
> championship, but we'll try very hard to get the
> most out this final two races (despite the penalty
> we can, and we will, go full , full boost).
>
> As for the track version I really forgot I had to
> choose it, but I was thinking about 1991
> version if it has no bugs (it's more or less 4
> years I don't play GP4 anymore).

I will take a look at the 1991 version and if i get it to work as expected then that'll be the version used.

As for teams to use for S4, feel free to state any countries you plan to use. No formal annoucement at the moment but any plans to move country will be formally noted.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
I plan to switch - Team Switzerland here we come! ;)

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
I'll be keeping China.

Hope for some good results in the last 2 races.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Team Fiji Rumours?

Management of Team Fiji denies rumours of a switch to an alternate South Pacific nation for next season, stating that the island nation 'has the full backing of the board.'

This is usually the kiss of death for the Pacific paradise, suggesting a switch to an alternative nation might be on the cards.

The team has just hit form with a race win at the previous round, preceded by a podium and a solid top 10 finish in the previous two races. Surely they can't switch just as they have hit their straps?
Team France expect to be back for next season, with the intention of wearing whatever number we finish in the championship..... However, these plans can always change at short notice.

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
The Argentine team will continue in the GPGNC?

According to rumors that run, is said that the pilot Emanuel Domenech could get to finish his short career at the end of the season, is not confirmed yet, but there are several chances that the next championship he isn't driving in the GPGNC anymore.

End of Statement.

Team GB will continue once again.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
I'll be leaving this at the end of the season, so Spain is up for grabs.

Thanks for having me in the competition, Connor, and hopefully we can bow out on a high note!

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Team Bulgaria is expected to stay, but for the moment we are fully concentrated on next two races and the championship battle.
Team Netherlands and it's current management are committed to stay in the GPGNC, even with a year that has been very disappointing compared to the previous, we are up for the challenge! Let's bring on season 4!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Team Italy won't give up till their driver doesn't win the championship :-)

My GPGSL Career
Portugal also stays in for another season.

-----------------------------------------------------

I'd like to state then I have my eye on Team Japan :-)

A Scotsman in Indonesia. A fan of the Far East & all their drivers & an advocate of women in motorsport / GPGNC - S3: Team Philippines, S4/S5: Team Japan, S6: Team Indonesia (S6 runner-up)
I intend to change from Mexico to Brazil

Oh poop! I missed the deadline!

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
SakuMiku Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'd like to state then I have my eye on Team Japan
> :-)

You will have it.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I will post the perfs tomorrow if anyone doesn't do it before me.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy