GrandPrixGames Nations Cup Season 3 [Round 17 - World Grand Prix - Abu Dhabi: Race pg 81-82!]

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
Team China

A disastrous race for Cheng. He was lucky to avoid the rolled Argentina car, but wasn't lucky enough to avoid running wide on 3 seperate occasions. The first was his own fault, the second was due to pressure from Kederer, and the third time was again Cheng's fault. Only this time, Grimaldi was the innocent bystander who had nowhere to go. So it looks like we won't be taking anything home from this weekend with us. We'll recover and be back for another crack in the next race.

Well that sucks.
Been involved in far too much crap thos year, hopefully that's because all if next year's bad luck is happening now ;)

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Sorry to Argentina and Domenech but if you don't leave us enough space on the track a collision is going to happen! Hopefully that's all our incidents done this race and we can work on capitalising on the mistakes in front!

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Hitting the USA car after he run off the track was a big disappointing for our team...

Maybe it's time to have some penalties for dangerous driving for things like these.

-----------------------------------------------------

X_Acto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hitting the USA car after he run off the track was
> a big disappointing for our team...
>
> Maybe it's time to have some penalties for
> dangerous driving for things like these.
I honestly don't mind if we got a penalty, our season'ds dead already :P

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
This is a GREAT start so far, here's hoping Caucau can keep it on the black stuff! Carnage going on elsewhere!
Team radio at the moment of the collision with Vukcevic:

TR: Encontré la canción que te gustaba!
ED: Estoy corriendo! No me podes decir eso ahora!

*Moment of dispute with Vukcevic*

TR: Seguro que no lo queres saber?
ED: Pero idiota te estoy diciendo que estoy corriendo! Estoy peleando la posición y me venís con eso! No me distraigas!

TR: Bueno está bien...
ED: Ahora te of... *Touch with Vukcevic and the car starts to rollover* Hijo de *The communication is cut* Sos un idi... *The communication is cut* Stup... *The line was dead definitely*

Translation

TR: I found the song that you liked!
ED: I'm running! You can't tell me that now!

*Moment of dispute with Vukcevic*

TR: Sure that you do not want to know now?
ED: But I'm telling you that I'm running idiot! I'm fighting the position and you come me with that! Don't distract me!

TR: Well, okay...
ED: Now you of... *Touch with Vukcevic and the car starts to rollover* Son of... *The communication is cut* You're an idi... *The communication is cut* Stup... *The line went dead definitely *

When he leaves the car, it looks to Domenech dudgeon with the team, he said: "Can't be that they are such idiots, they can't distract me in that way during the race. The team Montenegro not at fault, it was of my team "assistants".

truecrysis escribió:
> Sorry to Argentina and Domenech but if you don't
> leave us enough space on the track a collision is
> going to happen! Hopefully that's all our
> incidents done this race and we can work on
> capitalising on the mistakes in front!

Mate, it was my fault, the apology is of my part to you :-)

Was that Argentina doing a Ricardo van Smirren there coming out of Stowe?

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Seems I had a mistake somewhere as I suddenly dropped from 8th to 12th. But points are still possible in this mad race ;)

Some F1 CSM mods
1996 | 2000 | 2002 | 2007 | 2011 | 2013 | 2015 | 2018
Can only apologise to Team Mexico for the contact at T1, but karma hit in the shape of an Argentinean front wing. Horrible few laps for team Philippines, but it's how you finish & not how you start. Superb race though, & can't wait to see how it concludes! Perhaps the carnage will help JM Sarosa greatly

A Scotsman in Indonesia. A fan of the Far East & all their drivers & an advocate of women in motorsport / GPGNC - S3: Team Philippines, S4/S5: Team Japan, S6: Team Indonesia (S6 runner-up)
Not too bad so far, looking forward for part 2! ;-)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Anyone have the updated mod? Because I want download it of the link on the first page but I get the main screen of MediaFire...

Just whilst we wait for the end of the race... As the season is beginning to draw to a close, I'm starting to consider S4 and beyond of the GPGNC. With this comes rules changes that we are going to discuss behind the scenes before putting forward a vote to all teams. If you have anything you want to look at in the rules, or changes you want to see, send them to me for consideration!

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/17/2013 08:12PM by truecrysis.
Is this race still running, or did i miss the results??

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
shep34 Wrote:
> Is this race still running, or did i miss the
> results??

Still going. I was going to get both part 2 and 3 up today, but imageshack was having problems uploading the screens so I couldn't get it up. Not really happy about that at all.

race has been stopped due to heavy rain ;)

Some F1 CSM mods
1996 | 2000 | 2002 | 2007 | 2011 | 2013 | 2015 | 2018
You mean his computer? ;-)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Please delete this post.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/20/2013 07:22AM by GPG_Nations_Cup.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy