GrandPrixGames Nations Cup Season 3 [Round 17 - World Grand Prix - Abu Dhabi: Race pg 81-82!]

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
I don't expect a good weekend for Italy, not good for our run in the wdc

My GPGSL Career
I just hope our team does a good job, and the RD can take some good shots of our car ;)
Really really looking forward to see what this South Korea car looks like :-)

A Scotsman in Indonesia. A fan of the Far East & all their drivers & an advocate of women in motorsport / GPGNC - S3: Team Philippines, S4/S5: Team Japan, S6: Team Indonesia (S6 runner-up)
We are definitely beginning to look towards next season now. No boost here, and the amount of boosts from others means a definite lack of pace.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Team France using maximum boost again. Fingers crossed we don't make any late, unwanted or needed pit stop, like last time out...

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Fiji fully boosted up, hoping the jungle juice will help us to another solid points finish
Round 14 - Dutch Grand Prix - Qualifying

Welcome everybody here at the beautiful Circuit Park Zandvoort, where round 14 of the 3rd season of the GPGNC takes place. The sun is shining at the moment, with light rain predicted in about half an hour, thus just after the qualifying session will be over. With plenty teams using boosts, we expect a close fight for pole position.

22nd Italy: Tafuro wasn't able to improve after his first run, and thus dropped back from 19th to last (19-19-21-22)

21st Mexico: Difficult session for Cremasco with no boost, he was never placed better than 20th, and dropped to 21st during the last runs (20-20-20-21)

20th Canada: With the perf penalty and no boost used, Copeman had the same problems as Tafuro (18-18-19-20)

19th Argentina: Domenech started in 17th after the first runs, then dropped back to 19th as he could improve his time only marginally (17-17-18-19)

18th China: Tung set his fastest lap in his first run, but couldn't improve afterwards (15-15-17-18)

17th Germany: With a late improvement Kederer managed to jump from 21st to 17th (21-21-16-17)

16th Spain: Alvarez was 15th as he set the time, but lost one place later (16-16-15-16)

15th San Marino: No improvement for Silvestre after his first run, thus he went from 12th to 15th (12-14-14-15)

14th Bulgaria: Nikolov was placed last for a long time, but with his last run he managed to jump up to 14th (22-22-22-14)

13th Japan: 8th place for Kamikaze as he set the time in his second run, but not being able to improve he dropped out of the top 10 in the remaining time (14-8-12-13)

12th Monaco: As many other Grimaldi set his fastest lap in his first run which brought him 6th at that time (6-7-9-12)

11th Portugal: Silva was in the top 10 for a long time, but during the last runs he dropped to 11th (7-6-8-11)

10th USA: Personal best in his last run, and thus an improvement from 13th to 10th for Austin (13-13-13-10)

9th Montenegro: No improvement after the first run, which dropped Vukcevic from 4th to 9th (4-5-7-9)

8th Netherlands: de Boer sure has hoped for more at his home GP, but he had the same problem as Vukcevic (3-4-6-8)

7th South Korea: Solid debut for Kung, with his last run he got in the top 10 (11-12-10-7)

6th Fiji: 2nd after the first runs, but then Cauncaunibuca didn't manage to top his own time (2-3-5-6)

5th Ireland: A major improvement in his third run brought Taytoh in the top 5 (9-10-4-5)

4th Australia: Second row for McGregor with a very good third run (8-9-3-4)

3rd Philippines: A stunning final lap saw Sarosa jump from 11th to 3rd (10-11-11-3)

2nd France: Girard set a superb time in his first run, which was only beaten by one driver (1-2-2-2)

1st Great Britain: Pole position for Paddock, by 6 thousandths only! (5-1-1-1)

Full results

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2013 12:45PM by GPG_Nations_Cup.
I expected better... :(
Also, the commentators haven't done their research (again!) ;)

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Will be a difficult race from 17th, I don't expect to get any points.

smoglessbutton4 schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I expected better... :(
> Also, the commentators haven't done their research
> (again!) ;)

I used the name from page 1, didn't remember you switched your drivers ;)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Lovely coverage Tobi.

Everyone at Team GB is very pleased to take pole here.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
18th. As expected, without boost we knew it wasn't going to be possible to get a high grid position. We just need to hope for a wet race, and for some of our opponents to suffer a few problems, and hopefully that will allow Cheng to move up the field.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2013 01:12PM by Mullet345.
I guess that was to be expected...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
With little boost pts in qualification, we need a race of attrition or a miracle to get the point. P9 or P10 seems to be our aim.
Pretty happy with my boy Jean Girard to nab 2nd on the grid. So close to the pole spot, but...
Average qualy. Not what was expected with maximum boost.

Kung did a good job, though for the race we are expecting a top 5, it's good see the Korean car finally in the track
Buhhh ... Equal what else I can request...

PD: I think the translator mistranslated ;)

Not good enough at home, at least it's in the top10 for once again!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Lovely graphics Tobi! :)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Hi, guys! Sorry for late answer! After a troubled period, with my mother having heart attack and I also health problems, just came back to sorry to all of you.

From South Korean team, very good luck in the league!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy