Hmmm not overly enthralled with that result. Looked good after the first runs. Jack. Ace a. Habit out of doing this last year tho and then stormed through the pack to take points so hopefully he can do the same again.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Great to put in the pole lap in the dying stages, it's often hard in GP4 to beat the initial runs! An encouraging start to the season.

Based on that margin though, it's lucky I didn't have any more for lunch! ;)

X (@ed24f1)
About test race,well...seeing myself pass from 2nd place to 19th place in the space of a screen makes me wonder of whatever happened to me to make that possible :S At least Juliano arrived 4th,that's a good result:-)

About qualify,Gianluigi made a great job,we have great hopes in him for the race.Zsigmond had a difficult qualify,but we know how good he is...

My GPGSL Career
Looks like Adam and Juliano had a coming together somewhere, still 3rd and 5th was a good result for our first race :)

Nice lap at the end of qualy by Super Ted to take pole, you just know you won't be leading at the end of the lap on this circuit lol

Nice 7th for John too, a good basis for the race :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Anything can happen, and it usually does. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Test Driver Results: Wow, the car is great! Even though we couldn´t score points, I am very excited about my first race! Finishing 14th, just 2 seconds behind teamchef van Smirren feels just great, and driving the 7th fastest lap feels even better! I am aiming to score some points soon.

And by the way: The coverage was awesome ;)

Qualifying: Seeing how the big guys are doing the job is awesome. I´ll keep my fingers crossed for both of them, especially Dean as the 8th position looks very promising :)

----------

GPG Nations Cup: #39 Romania

Wanna become a manager of a Formula 1 team? Take your chance and start in the GP2-Series!
I'm very pleased with 11th, we should hopefully be able to score some points from there :)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

"Yep, Melbourne traditionaly dont suit me" Aleksander tweeted post qualy, on his 18th place. @Stu, Dan kept the lead in test race,so this might be 2006 version,where one does keep p1 after 1st turn.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Mal, can you post a full fastest lap list, I'm going to see if I can make perf files based on the results of every race.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for round 2, Gold Coast Grand Prix, Surfers Paradise are now open and will close 6pm GMT Wednesday 28th December. For team boost please use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - Surfers Paradise", for drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Surfers Paradise". Boost Applications must be sent to the GPGSL.

SEASON 7 Race Calendar and Weather Percentage

The GPGSL reserves the right to change venues for S7

Round 1: Melbourne - Australian GP AI Errors 40 Weather 0%
Round 2: Surfers Paradise - Gold Coast GP AI Errors 10 Weather 0%
Round 3: Suzuka - Japanese GP AI Errors 40 Weather 25%
Round 4: Montreal - Canadian GP AI Errors 40 Weather 50%
Round 5: Road America - United States GP AI Errors 40 Weather 0%
Round 6: Paul Ricard - French GP AI Errors 40 Weather 0%
Round 7: Zandvoort - Dutch GP AI Errors 40 Weather 25%
Round 8: Spa-Francorchamps - Belgian GP AI Errors 40 Weather 75%
Round 9: Dijon - Swiss GP AI Errors 40 Weather 25%
Round 10: Monza - Italian GP AI Errors 40 Weather 0%
Round 11: Imola - San Marino GP AI Errors 40 Weather 0%
Round 12: Interlagos - South American GP AI Errors 40 Weather 25%
Round 13: Phillip Island - Oceanic GP AI Errors 40 Weather 15%
Round 14: A1-Ring - Austrian GP AI Errors 40 Weather 25%
Round 15: Hungaroring - Hungarian GP AI Errors 40 Weather 0%
Round 16: Nürburgring - German GP AI Errors 40 Weather 75%
Round 17: Silverstone - British GP AI Errors 40 Weather 0% Silverstone 2009 by Willb

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2011 12:54PM by GPGSL.
Charrel struggles with his tyres
A difficult qualifying for me, I didnt get any grip with the new set of tyres.. The one lap I felt confident with the tyres I got held up in traffic. Luckely my teammate qualified in 5th, so we hope for a podium and an points finish! Mostly my races are better then my qualifying.

About the qualifying coverage, it was a bit short.. Would be fun to show most cars/people if possible..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
GPGSL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Boost Announcement
>
> Applications for team and driver boosts for round
> 2, Gold Coast Grand Prix, Surfers Paradise are now
> open and will close 6pm GMT Wednesday 28th
> December. For team boost please use the subject
> "Team Boost - (team's name) - Silverstone", for
> drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) -
> Silverstone". Boost Applications must be sent to
> the GPGSL.

You mean Surfers Paradise not Silverstone.
Hey, its the first time I've done the boosts this season, there's bound to be mistakes ;)

lol! TSS ran a horrific blue and pink car for an entire season!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Macca25 schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why can we never improve on our first runs

+1
we had that problem last season as well if i remember correctly. but i think it was quite a decent session nontheless. looking forward to the race

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
7th is a good start. Could score some good points from there

Uhh.... Santa, did I ask for too much? :(

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Terrible qualifying and bad coverage!! What's happened?

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Yes! Career best grid position. Thank you team, for giving me the car. I have high hopes for the race
Luck doesn't appear to be ART at the moment...race might be better maybe? Fingers crossed.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy