GPGSL S7 [SEASON COMPLETED!!!] Rule Changes Announced For S8.

Posted by GPGSL 
I'll check the old threads for you, I believe the w300 was used in season 1 + 2...was looking through it earlier.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/23/2011 10:43PM by Incident 2k9.
It would be great already, if you'd simply post me the links to the old threads. Then I can look myself. I just don't know where they are and the search function isn't very helpful in this case.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
John i think there are links on page 1? They all work i believe

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
nhorry Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just arrived to Australia, right in time to the
> start of the feature race.
>
> Good to see our infamous pink TNR in the front
> row... Last year we stated in the CoS also, maybe
> it'll bring the same luck...

Norbert, you can crash on my couch here at home. A short 15 min drive to the track each day, and we will make sure team boss Dan has the pink Hummer limo to get us to/from the track! Might as well stick with the pink cars all weekend...... he he he

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
We used Bridgestone in season 1, and have been with Dunlop ever since

I'm looking forward to seeing some of the old cars :)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Damnit, opening your eyes helps! Thanks for the info^^

How on Earth have I gone from 9th to 16th to 21st in the opening laps? Mental.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!
PART 2 GPGSL ROUND 1 AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX TEST DRIVERS FEATURE RACE

GPGTV/FARKED is back with the remaining coverage of the race.

Dan Paddock has retaken the lead. How that happened is anybodies guess. Jake Legge has retired with an unspecified mechanical failure.

There's Stefan, his team mate is no longer in the race. So he doesn't have to worry about beating him, he's already done that.

[/URL

Dan still out front, still winning the race.

Matteo in second place, he'd like to be winning, but he's behind Dan, so he isn't.

And Maikel rounds out the top three.

Rookie Christian Dux.

Matteo must have had a bit of a problem, he's now well down the order.

It's looking good for Maikel, but has he got the pace to hunt down the MPR?

Josh Mertz puts in a fastest lap, and Maikel draws ever closer to Dan.

Ooh the excitement, can he do it?

Maikel brakes a bit too hard and Adam slips by and takes third, oh bother!

Stuart, alias Ernie B Mudcake in fifth place.

Tobias in tenth.

Second round of pitstops on the go. Dan the Man still out in front.

Dan Paddock leaves the pits.

Connor now leads the race.

Dan retakes the lead after everyone has pitted fopr the obligatory cup of milky tea and sticky bun, catering supplied by Stu's Mum. Bless her.

Woops, a bit of dust being kicked up there. What's Stefan up to?

Josh and Connor shaping up for a bit of a tussle.

Looks like Dan has it in the bag.

I think we have a winner for the test drivers first round.

Maikel de Boer brings home some bacon for SCR. mmmmmm bacon.

Stu makes it onto the podium in third, team mate Adam having spent too long in the toilet during the pitsop, these things happen.

Congratulations to Dan Paddock - Martini Paddock Racing

Stay tuned for the Round 1 Test Drivers Feature Race official results posted by the GPGSL

COMING SOON! Round 1 Qualifying.
Stay tuned to GPGTV/FARKED for more guaranteed crap motorsports coverage.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2011 12:35AM by mortal.
I set the fastest lap?! O.O
GPGSL ROUND 1 AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX FEATURE RACE OFFICIAL RESULTS

RACE RESULTS

FASTEST LAP

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I might have got a podium....ugh.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! Dan takes the win with a great second half of the race and Josh shows his potential by driving the fastest lap and fighting up to 12th to take a point. We're set up for the season!

Nice work Maikel, a good drive with a podium finish, and Joseph, great job getting into the top ten. :-) A good start for us, well pleased.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Deyan was able to show his speed setting the 3rd fastest lap, unfortunately he couldn't turn this into a points position!
Mal drove incredible today, finishing 5th is a great performance!!

YES YES YES! Podium for me! 1, maybe 2 laps more and I would've walked away with the win! But still very happy and I hope this shows the performance of SCR! :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
An interesting result for Christel really... Its terrific to get points on my first outing especially considering last season. From qualifying it could have been more, but after the first few laps, points was all i could hope for, and to pull that off is good. The car felt great to move through the pack with, me and chris had a lot of pace with 5th and 6th fastest lap, should be interesting to see what Jack and Michael can do with the car! Unlucky for chris down in 20th though...

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Hope you enjoyed the coverage. The circus continues today with R1 Qualifying for the big boys. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
mortal Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hope you enjoyed the coverage. The circus
> continues today with R1 Qualifying for the big
> boys. :-)

Interesting to see how that'll turn out! Hopefully SMS will be able to be in the top 12 :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Now that's a bad result... Hopefully the main race will be better...

Josh Mertz "ecstatic" about his first race:

"You know, I didn't think I'd be anywhere near the points. But to drive my heart out all day and get the fastest lap and scavenge a point in my first race is pretty remarkable. The car drove fantastic all day and the pitstops were flawless."
We shuold've gone with the Lada engines :(

Anyway, Jake was superb until his failure, which of course wasn't his fault. Great job mate. As for Da Boss Stefan, well, that's a mystery which can only be solved by Scooby-Doo and his friends ;)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy