GPGSL S7 [SEASON COMPLETED!!!] Rule Changes Announced For S8.

Posted by GPGSL 
Just to let you know guys, i wont be here from the 26th-31st after christmas, as im heading off to new york. This does, im afraid, mean that the tables may be slightly late for this round, but as no boosts have been used or anything like this round, it shouldnt affect anything majorly, you will all just have to wait to see the fantastic artworks (or not) for a few more days ;)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Good to see a decent first qualifying this season. I had hoped for a little bit more, but after a very good first round, I couldn't improve anymore. Like Charrel, I'm also struggling to bring temperature to the tyres, but at least I was able to put in one solid round. A podium might be possible.

For Charrel it's really a pity. We all know that the car has much more potential, but maybe Charrel can show a performance like Josh in the feature race and grab some points, at least.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Snake Motorsports is setting the tone they want for the season! Two cars in the top 10 feels to be great! It was unfortunate that we couldn't hold first row, as for Ed snatching pole position in the end

We have very high hopes for this first race of S7!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
8th is a decent starting position for the opening race of the season, considering how the end of Season 6 transpired... :)

CaptinFranko Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hmmm not overly enthralled with that result.
> Looked good after the first runs. Jack. Ace a.
> Habit out of doing this last year tho and then
> stormed through the pack to take points so
> hopefully he can do the same again.

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE! (but not into other cars! Unless I end up damage free ;) )

Not the best start to the year but its nice to make the grid twice ;)
13th and 17th, not the start we had hoped for but Jack had some great races gunning throu from the back last season, lets hope for a repeat! :)

edit: lol, saw that boss had already written something similar to that earlier =P haha

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/25/2011 07:19PM by Pedersen.
Just thought I'd mention that I have invisible pit-crews.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
mortal Schreef:
> Just thought I'd mention that I have invisible
> pit-crews.

You're sure it aren't just Santa's little helpers? ;)

Looks like another season stuck in the midfield for SCR, hope i'm wrong
Always good to be in Melbourne. Qualifying brought me mixed feelings.

Dean in 8th position is very promising. Ben has some work to do but luckily (it seems) we can try two different tactics for him.
Can't wait for the race. Great to have the season started again :D

I forgot to say the coverage of the testers feature race was AWESOME !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Again a sixth place on the grid like last season. Hopefully this season my rearwing won't be knocked off by a moron.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
9th place.... IN YOUR FACE!!!!!

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
The race has been run and WON. One retirement, oil leak and fire and one car failed to make a pit stop.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Oh dear, shame as I was up to 13th. To finish last isn't exactly what I had planned
mortal Schreef:
> The race has been run and WON. One retirement, oil
> leak and fire and one car failed to make a pit
> stop.

Woohooo!! That means at least ONE of my cars has finished the race! ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Only 1 retirement in Australia, how is that possible?

@MDBSnake I double checked the SMD-ZG02 shape, still has that camera issue I told you about. Unable to remap the second camera, could I just copy it from the old car without any problems?
Can anyone remind me of the boost deadline please ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
> Can anyone remind me of the boost deadline please
> ;)

6pm GMT Wednesday 28th December ;-)

My GPGSL Career
Cheers mate

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy