GPGSL S7 [SEASON COMPLETED!!!] Rule Changes Announced For S8.

Posted by GPGSL 
A good race. Shame I only pitted once, always seems to be me :/ Think that puts me down to 5th?

JohnWarrington Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A good race. Shame I only pitted once, always
> seems to be me :/ Think that puts me down to 5th?

Depends on how much the penalty is usually - I reckon you might be 6th though? Of course, I'm not entirely sure.

Well, 5th (or is it 6th?) will do very nicely for an opening race. Ben seemed to be rather unlucky in the end, being just a few seconds away from a point.

In other news, the GPGSL title winner for Season 7 is Ed Greenhalgh ;) Seriously dude, give someone else a chance!

Oh, and very well done to Tommi. With John getting a penalty, that's an incredible 2nd place for a team that have struggled for two seasons straight.

Anyway, I don't think I even need to say who won the qualifying round of the GPGCL, do I? On another day, getting two points scoring cars would have been more than enough to make the Group Stages.

Oh, and in regards to the activity checks...I find it would be a tad unfair to the test drivers if today was the start of the first activity check window. Thus, I'm going to take it from the start of the weekend instead. As such, the first activity check window will be between 23rd December 2011 - 11 AM to 2nd January 2012 - 9 PM.

Happy new year to all :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/31/2011 01:10PM by Diax F1.
Macca25 schrieb:
> MAC RACING
>
> Wow, great job guys, all the hard work over the
> off season has paid off and it looks as though we
> have joined the midfield.
>
> Also, that is the teams first double points finish
> in history. Well done.
>
> As a native Australian and team boss, I'll take
> you all out for a great night in Melbourne (drinks
> on me) and lets bring in the new year with a bang.

wohooo ;)

awesome result for mac, i never thought we could finish in the points with both cars.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
quite possibly the worst race in my career.
well this version of Melbourne certainly can keep pole sitter in the lead, but far less exciting in terms of AI racing compared to recent versions or so it seems.

Dean, penalty is 12,5 but we havent seen results yet (those are with one lap to go, i believe)

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
BAR#10 Wrote:
> quite possibly the worst race in my career.
> well this version of Melbourne certainly can keep
> pole sitter in the lead, but far less exciting in
> terms of AI racing compared to recent versions or
> so it seems.
>
> Dean, penalty is 12,5 but we havent seen results
> yet (those are with one lap to go, i believe)

Fair enough then - wasn't entirely sure at first (thought it was 25 at one point - god knows why). :)

That's a fair point in terms of Melbourne - what a dire race that was. Awful in terms of action.

On another note, part of me wants to do Surfers Paradise - though the fact that I work 8 till 4 is making me reconsider.

Damnn it....

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
I can't say it was a perfect race, but for being my maiden start it was awesome! From the back of the field to 11th, I can't believe I overtook half of the grid! And I beat the Fastest Lap twice, until a certain Ed showed up...

Rodrigo struggled too, I know he'll do better, he's my reference at the moment and I know the car has more potential than it showed during the qualy.

It was incredible, hope next year will treat us well. Best wishes for all of you guys!

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
When it is only 12.5, this'll make me stay in 5th, which would be a good result, too. But I think I've already said it and I say it again: 12.5 seconds penalty is ridiculous. JW was more than 10 seconds behind me before the last pit stop and after that was 16 seconds or so in front of me...which makes more than 26 seconds spared for a pit stop. I admit that Melbourne has a very long pit straight, but at no track 12.5 seconds will be enough for a pit stop.

Anyway, it's a real shame that Charrel had such a horrible race. We could have used some more points for the team, but it was still a solid start into the season. Will be hard though to challenge AMR in general and Ed in special.

/edit: Oh, and of course I wish you all a happy new year!

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/31/2011 03:51PM by JohnMaverick.
Decent race.
A podium finish, I'm very happy with that.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
So close nearly managed to make it into the points after some great work by the pit crew. Congrats to Dean and hopefully i can make an aggresive push for some points in the next race/

Happy new year to everyone by the way :)
YES! Snake Motorsports first podium finish! Well done Tommi!!!

Too bad Nick couldn't finish the race! The car got a little to heat after the settings were changed because he had to start all over from the back!

Hope we can keep this up!

Happy new year to all :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Happy new year everyone! (B) ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
GPGSL OFFICIAL RESULTS ROUND 1 AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX

A 12.5 second penalty has been applied to John Warrington AMR for failing to make two pit-stops.

DRIVER FASTEST LAPS

Missing Result: Jack Elleker - Christel VXR - 15th

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2012 11:02AM by mortal.
I think there may be something wrong with the fastest lap chart. I only see one christel, albeit the fastest car, I can't see jack anywhere, plus I can see 3 scala cars.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Wow, finished 7th and clocked the fastest lap! Had a good race and i hope to build on that for the remainder of the season!

Shame Jack couldnt make any progress :(
6th result for dean is great. 13th for Ben is a bit unlucky, however the pitcrew did a fantastic job today in helping Ben to gain some places. Ben himself also showed some good pace. So although its unlucky 13th i think the result shows top 10 speed.

Lets cherish the points we've scored and start the new yearwith a bang !

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Thanks for the complete Driver Best Laps list, Mal :)

Would all Race Directors please post a full fastest lap table of every race posted of the main series?

I'm hoping to produce a set of perf files based on each result similar to how the F1 perfs are produced using the Performance File Calculator by Prblanco :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2012 10:17AM by Stoopid.
One result is missing from the fastest laps chart: Jack Ellecker Christel VXR in 15th.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy