GPGSL S7 [SEASON COMPLETED!!!] Rule Changes Announced For S8.

Posted by GPGSL 
Very excited for the first race of the new season. Hopefully we can grab some points.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

ATTENTION TNR BOSS Dan Mills.....
Please check and empty your PM inbox! Important TNR info awaiting to be sent your way once your box is emptied a bit....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Here is a new upload of my SMD-ZG02 carshape, it contains updated .GP4 lod files for car 2.

Alex (alexF1man) recently brought to my attention that when using the second car files the t-cam stayed the same color as the main car. Stupid mistake in the mapping off course! ;-) Now however corrected and to be download in this new package

Download >>> [www.mediafire.com] <<<

Please insert these files in the next mod update, sorry for the extra work with renaming the textures guys!!

23:38 EDIT:// Alpha layer updated, download is NOW correct ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/27/2011 11:38PM by MDBSnake.
Maikel, one of the front end plates is missing the Bridgestone logo in the alpha layer.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Turbo Lover Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Maikel, one of the front end plates is missing the
> Bridgestone logo in the alpha layer.

Better said it was forgotten to be removed in the first place, dunno where that mistake was made but that must have been there much longer since I used the V1.0 to apply the updates on :/

Anyhow i've just updated the update, alpha layer should now be correct and so should be the rest of the files!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
Hey guys!

New member here, just wondering if I could slide myself onto the waiting list for a test driver spot? I'll email any details needed to whoever needs them, and get to work on a helmet while I wait!

Cheers
Wow we are actually in need of a test driver waiting list!! What a full season this is :)

Welcome Hirameki! I'm sure a seat will be open soon enough :) Nice to have you join the league!

MDBSnake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wow we are actually in need of a test driver
> waiting list!! What a full season this is :)
>
> Welcome Hirameki! I'm sure a seat will be open
> soon enough :) Nice to have you join the league!

I'm sure the last time we needed a test driver list (if at all) was before I joined the series ;)

I'd imagine if Chris didn't want to test for his own team he might take you on...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
That's right Jake, he was looking for a test driver. Try contacting with him Hirameki, his nickname is CaptinFranko, he's the owner of Team Christel VXR. I'm pretty sure he'll take you. Check P1 for details and the Championship Rules. And, over all, welcome to the league (and the site!)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
I've been compiling stats for every season of the GPGSL up to the end of season 6 and I thought this would be of interest to everyone. It's a list of every driver who has participated in the main series, their points, wins, 2nds, 3rds etc

A few stats from the above table:

Most Wins - Ed Greenhalgh, 13
Most Poles - Ed Greenhalgh, 17
Most Fastest Laps - Marko Aleksander, 14
Most Podiums - Marko Aleksander, 33
Most Points - Marko Aleksander, 680
Most Races - Ed Greenhalgh, Marko Aleksander, 94
Most Races Without A Win - Christopher Hinz, 68

Also, the top 5 drivers have won over half of the races between them!

;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Wow that's really depressing to look at ;)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Crikey - that's one hell of a list Stu.

Personally, I think it should be in order of points rather than wins - as they say, points win prizes ;)

In other news, anyone seen Mal?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/29/2011 06:13PM by Diax F1.
was just about to say that Dean, fantastic compilation,Stu(Y), but surely should be in pts order :D

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
btw, I lol'd at Chris stat. Sorry, man.
it's official, Chris is our Nick Heidfeld (and I rate Quick Nick btw) Hope you get that win soon, mate.:)

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/29/2011 06:39PM by BAR#10.
Brilliant, thanks for the responses guys, and I'll make sure get in touch with him! :-)
Very nice Stu

4 of the top 7 have driven for us at some point :)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Wow. To be in the Top 6 winners circle is a joy to look at. Especially seeing as I haven't raced for a few seasons now.
I should be a future champion when you look at the total amounts of points in comparison with the total amount of GP's. :)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Monil mate basically only Ed has won any races since you left ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy