Points, not too bad for my first outing in the Snake race trim :). Pity that Glen's race had to end so early, could have scored some good points. Still i'm glad i've at least started paying Maikel back for giving me my S5 debut ;-)

Oh and of course congratulations to Ed, pulled off yet another really dominant season so well done :)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/01/2012 03:47PM by truecrysis.
Great result for Jack and the team.
Average qualy, average race.
Pleased with a podium finish after just qualifying 7th.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Have the results tables been put up yet? I just wondered whether I had missed them or not and can't wait to get to the next round to try and win. Plus...I should be able to reveal my new S8 helmet soon.
Yes, Stu bunched them together on P 154 for qualifying and race. The championship tables are not yet up though.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
5th fastest, yet finishes in 9th....very very dissapointed with this result.
Pedersen Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 5th fastest, yet finishes in 9th....very very
> dissapointed with this result.

+1

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Well, Owen had a great race, not so good for myself...

7th at my home race... average... some points, non the less...
Whoa, just noticed I got a point! Didn't realise that John W. had stopped once after all, since the coverage didn't mention the penalty I thought he made his second stop at some point.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
I mistakenly posted the qualy results instead of the fastest laps in the last GPGSL post, it is now fixed.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
ahhh ok :) i see now 13th fastest....what happend to our car over night??? =/
Great race for TSS to get both guys on the podium. We through everything at this weekend but it just wasn't enough to stop Ed... Top bloke though and I really couldn't think of anyone better to have this much success in the series. I'm just disappointed we couldn't replicate the success when he was with us!!

Thank God this season is nearly over... :(

____
andreigp4 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thank God this season is nearly over... :(

Hey, at least you've WON a test session...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Round 15 - Hungaroring - Official Results Tables

Round 15 - Hungaroring - Official Standings Tables

Round 15 - Hungaroring - Official Boost Tables

Round 15 - Hungaroring - GPGCL

Congratulations to Ed, the new old champion!! (B)(B)

I'm looking forward to drive against you next season

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
5th place is still very achieveable in the championship. We need to keep finishing in the points to make it a reality though. I can see it going down to the wire.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Now that it is official, also my congratulations to Ed. All in all a well-deserved chamption.

Seems the fight for 2nd is now the interesting part of the series. There are still 3 drivers (Marko, John & Ruben) who have a shot on it, although I think that it will be between Marko and John. Looking forward to see if Marko can continue his 'glorious' 2nd place row.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Well done to Ed on winning the title, which most of us declared after about Round 2! LOL A title well deserved with a dominating performance all season.....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy